剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
the set of a film called Snowboarding School 2
<滑雪板学校2>的电影
in her secret life as a film executive.
以她电影制片人的秘密身份
There goes that non-refundable tuition.
那不能退款的学费就这样打水漂了
You know, it is the one rule that they do have there.
估计他们就只有这么一条规定
She should be punished for this.
她应该受到惩罚的
You know, Tobias, if I can become a more traditional mother,
Tobias 如果我能做一个传统一点的母亲
then maybe you could start being more of a...
或许你可以做一个更加
Non-traditional mother. Yes, you're right.
非传统的母亲 对 你是对的
After all, I am her father.
毕竟 我是她父亲
...are still off and I rewashed all the clothes.
还是关着的 还有我把衣服重新洗了一遍
And that's when Michael decided that perhaps Maeby's tuition
那时Michael意识到 或许Maeby的学费
didn't have to go to waste after all.
不用打了
Meanwhile, Lucille went
与此同时 Lucille去了
to work soliciting for the Bluth fundraiser.
做布鲁斯基金筹集活动的动员工作
I mean, we have plenty of money, don't get me wrong,
我是说 不要会错意了 我们资金还是充足的
but we can't use our personal assets to defend the company.
但我们总不能把我们的私人资产投到公♥司♥里吧
Just then Gob arrived and decided to have a laugh.
就在那时Gob到了 他想要开个玩笑
Your drink, madam.
这是您的饮料 女士
Can I get you... Get that one out of here.
我可以帮您 把这东西拿走
As you please.
当然可以
But Lucille had never made eye contact with a waiter.
但Lucille连瞄都没瞄一眼侍应
Can you drop these off at two?
你可以把菜上到二号♥桌吗
Why not? I'm just a waiter.
应该的 我只是个侍应
So he kept it up.
所以他继续做下去
We're all out of the halibut.
我们没有大♥比♥目鱼了
The joke was over, but the lunch rush was just beginning.
玩笑是开完了 但午餐高峰才刚开始
Hey, new guy, you wanna seat Table 4? Yeah.
嘿 新伙计 你要伺候四号♥桌的客人吗 好啊
Back at the penthouse, however, lunch was long overdue.
在豪♥宅♥那边 午餐却姗姗来迟
I don't suppose she left anything for me to eat.
我猜她没留东西给我吃吧
No, just a soup and a half sandwich and a whole sandwich for me.
没 就只有汤还有半块三明治给你 一整块三明治给我
Huh
呃
Hey, so what's going on with the fundraiser?
筹款活动搞得怎么样啦
Well, I don't think the Homebuilder's Organisation
估计住♥宅♥建筑会
is gonna be supporting us.
不会支持我们
Yeah, the HBO is not gonna want us. What do we do now?
对 HBO是不会要我们的 那我们该怎么办
Well, I think it's showtime.
该到我们的表演时刻了
I think we have to have a show during dinner.
晚宴的时候搞一个表演
Hey, we could have some celebrities in.
嘿 我们可以邀请一些名人过来
You know, Oscar winners like Nicole Kidman.
奥斯卡奖得主 比如妮可·基德曼
I don't just wanna round up a bunch of famous people
我不想让一群与我们家族无关的名人
that have nothing to do
都堆在这里
with our family as some sort of cheap stunt.
展示他们的烂演技
I mean, what's that got to do with us?
那对我们有什么好处呢
Nothing, but you're gonna write a speech about me
没有 但你要起稿一个关于我的演讲
so they can see how wonderful I am.
这样他们就知道我有多么好
I think we got a better chance at Nicole Kidman.
估计找妮可·基德曼来比较靠谱
Actually, I may have an in with Andy Richter.
事实上 我可能找Andy Richter来
Well, do you think you can get him?
你觉得你可以把他请来吗
I'm kidding, of course not him.
我开玩笑的 当然请不到他
No, his brother does teach George Michael at Openings.
不 他哥哥在公开学院教George Michael
George Michael is going to that new-age feel-gooderie?
George Michael要去那自我感觉良好的新潮学校
I don't think that's a good idea.
这可不是个好主意
They're gonna poison him against you.
他们会给他灌输反对你的思想
Remember what happened
还记得当初我们当初把Linsay
when we sent Lindsay to that kind of school?
送到那种学校之后发生什么事了吗
All of a sudden, I was the bad guy to her.
突然之间 在她看来我就是个坏蛋
And you don't respect Mom, and you don't respect women.
你不尊重妈妈 你也不尊重女性
Are you married?
你结婚了
Damn school.
这该死的学校
I said to the teacher, I said, "You poison her, I'll poison you."
我就跟她老师说 "你毒害她 我就毒害你"
George, Sr did more than just say it.
老George不只是说说而已
He sent the man a basket of poison muffins.
他给那老师送了一篮有毒松饼
Do you know the Muffin Man? There's a reward in it if you do.
你认识松饼人吗 如果你认识的话会有奖哦
Then, would you like some foam in your coffee?
你想要一杯有泡沫的咖啡吗
It's called a cuppa-key-no, and wait till you see what it costs.
人称卡布"亲"诺 让人等得久价格还不便宜哦
You can say what you want about the Milford Academy,
你怎么说米尔福德学院都行
the kids who came out of there
但从那里出来的孩子
prepared for life.
做好了应对生活的准备
Does anyone know how to eat one of these?
有人知道这个要怎么吃吗
You know, George Michael's gonna be just fine. Okay?
George Michael会没事的 好吧
I just want him to know how to express himself.
我只是想让他知道如何表达自己
Doesn't do anything.
那有什么用
He was actually having trouble expressing himself.
事实上他真的不会表达自己
Why don't you tell the group about yourself?
你向大家介绍一下自己吧
My name is George Michael Bluth.
我名字是George Michael Bluth
I am a 16-year-old Caucasian male.
是一名十六岁的白人男性
My mom died.
我妈妈去世了
And I guess that's it.
就这样 说完了
Hardly. See, if it were me, I would say,
才不是呢 如果是我做自我介绍的话 我会说
"I'm Donnie Richter. I have a brother named Andy.
"我是Donnie Richter 我哥哥叫Andy"
"He's an attention hog.
"他总是很想别人关注他"
"He can't seem to really attract a real audience,
"但他很难吸引观众的注意力"
"But I love the fat S.O. B anyway."
"但我还是很爱这胖家伙的"
I thought you looked like that guy Andy Richter.
我就觉得你长得像Andy Richter
You guys are identical twins?
你们是同卵双胞胎兄弟
Identical quintuplets, actually.
事实上是同卵五胞胎
There was Andy the show-off,
其中有爱炫耀的Andy
Donnie the sensitive one,
敏感的Donnie
Chareth the flirt,
轻浮的Chareth
Rocky the risk-taker and Andy's stunt double,
爱冒险的Rocky 他也是Andy的特技替身演员
and Emmett who asked that we not show his picture,
还有要求在照片上打马赛克的Emmett
although composite photography
尽管通过合成摄影我们可以知道
tells us he'd look something like this.
其实他的真正样子是这样的
Here's what I want you to do.
我要你这么做
I want you to go home tonight
我要你今晚回家
and write something about how you really feel.
把你的真实感受写出来
Something critical.
一些批判性的东西
Bring it in tomorrow and read it for the group.
明天带过来当着组员的面读出来
Will this go toward my grade?
这会影响我的成绩吗
We don't have grades here.
我们这里没有成绩的
A student either learns and gets an "L,"
有学习的学生会得到一个"L"
or they fluctuate in their learning.
或者不认真学习的
And what do we get for that? An "F".
会得到什么 得到一个"F"
Maeby, meanwhile, was about
此时Maeby正要
to have a learning experience of her own.
体验学习
Well, well, well, I understand you've been having trouble
我知道你在那贵的要命的寄宿学校里
with that expensive boarding school.
遇到麻烦了
That's right, I can read.
对了 我识字呢
Okay, look, first of all, Variety got it wrong, all right?
好 听着 首先Variety搞错了 好吗
We didn't even want this project.
我们就没想过要这项目
It was a co-finance with Miramax,
本来是要跟米拉麦克斯公♥司♥联合贷款的
and poof, Miramax is gone,
但是突然间他们就撤资了
and we're still on the hook,
现在我们还是被套牢了
and it turns out Jamie Kennedy can't even snowboard.
还有Jamie Kennedy甚至不会滑雪
All right, I'll listen to this later.
好吧 我等一下再听吧
And don't tell me where you've been,
还有不要向我报告你的行踪
it'll just make me worry more.
这样只会让我更加担心你
But guess what? There's a new Daddy in town.
但你猜怎么着 这是个脱胎换骨的老爸
A discipline Daddy.
一个会管教孩子的老爸
Oh, it's... It's a parenting tape.
噢 这是教育孩子的磁带
If you wanna skip school, that's fine.
如果你想翘课 没关系
You'll just come to work with me.
你过来和我一起工作就好了
But you don't have a job.
可是你没有工作
All right, here, tell you what we're gonna do.
好 过来 我告诉你怎么做
We are going to stuff each one of these gift bags
我们用这些东西填满这些礼品袋
with a headshot, some glitter,
一张大头照 一些闪粉
and a decorative hand soap.
还有一块装饰手工皂
And we're gonna send them to every casting director in town.
然后把它们送到镇上的每一位挑选演员的人手里
And don't forget the funny notes.
还有别忘了放幽默留言哦
"I know where you live. Ha, ha." Casting directors hate this.
"我知道你住哪 哈哈" 挑选演员的人可讨厌这个呢
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表