剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
There's going to be enough food on the table.
桌上有足够的食物的日子
Might wanna start worrying about the table.
也许应该开始担忧这桌子了
It's fine for you to say, "Don't sell,"
对你来说"不卖♥♥"没什么问题
But I'm gonna be 40 in three years, you know?
但我三年后就要四十了 你知道吗
You know, being twins,
你知道吗 作为双胞胎
Our birthdays are pretty close to one another.
我们俩的生日很接近
Yeah, but a 40-year-old
没错 但一个四十岁的
Woman has as much chance of getting married...
女人还能结婚的几率
As she does of getting attacked by a shark.
就跟被鲨鱼袭击一样
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
I thought you were going to say seal.
我以为你要说海豹
Or a seal. Oh, God!
或者海豹 哦 天哪
You have nothing to worry about.
你没什么好担心的
You're a beautiful woman.
你这么漂亮
Any man would be lucky to have you.
能得到你得有多幸运
Michael had given this speech
这样的话Michae
many times to Lindsay.
已经跟Lindsay说了很多次
I'm a giant fat pig.
我是头大肥猪
I don't know why you say stuff like that.
我不知道你为什么这么说
Girls just grow faster than boys.
女孩只是比男孩长得快
Dinner's ready. We're having Lindsay chops.
晚餐好了 我们吃"Lindsay排骨"
What? I want her to be prepared
怎么了 我想要她做好准备
In case some bully at school is as clever as I am.
以免学校里的恶霸像我一样聪明
No bully ever would be.
没有恶霸会这么聪明
Oh, let's not forget, you're already married.
哦 我们别忘了 你已经结婚了
Hey, Mikey. Yes.
嘿 小迈 嗯
I think I'm gonna cash out myself...
我想我要卖♥♥股份兑现
And maybe go down to my little place in Cabo.
然后去我那在卡布的小房♥子
What little place in Cabo, Dad?
什么卡布的小房♥子 爸
Did you build yourself
你给自己造了个
a hideout in case you needed to escape?
逃跑时用的藏匿点吗
Of course not.
当然没有
I don't want you to worry, Dad.
爸 你不用担心
There's gonna be plenty of
会有很多钱的
Money to be made from a business run honestly.
只要我们诚信经营
Oh! Well, your mom's not gonna allow for that.
好吧 这你妈可不会同意
She'll do whatever it takes to get her way.
她会不择手段地保全自己
You think the banana stand was our idea?
你以为香蕉店是我们的主意
It wasn't?
不是吗
It wasn't
不是
Although they marketed the idea better...
不过他们把这主意很好地市场化了
The Frozen Banana itself was the brainchild...
冻香蕉本身是一个发明
Of a Korean immigrant who threatened to sue them.
来自于一个想要告他们的韩国移♥民♥
Your mother said she'd take care of it.
你妈说她会搞定这件事
The guy was deported to Korea the next day.
第二天那家伙就被赶回韩国了
Where his business never recovered.
在那里他的生意再也没有恢复
You trying to tell me that all your crimes,
你是在说你犯的所有罪
All your dishonesty...
所有的欺诈
she was behind it all?
都是她在背后指使
She's the queen, Michael.
她就是皇后 Michael
I was her king, and now it's you.
以前我是她的国王 现在是你
She may appear all sweet and innocent and light...
也许她看起来甜美天真轻巧
But she has a way of controlling your behavior.
但她控制你的行为却有一套
I'm concerned about you.
我很担心你 因为我不想看到
Because I do not want to see...
因为我不想看到
- He'll be fine. - You'll be fine.
他不会有事的 你不会有事的
Michael went to cancel the reservation...
Michael去取消预约
on the party boat Buster so feared.
那条Buster害怕的派对大船
Gob!
Gob
When he saw Gob on a party boat of his own.
他看到Gob正在自己的派对大船上
You might wanna untie these ropes first.
你应该先解开这些绳子
Don't tell me how to flee, Michael.
不需要你教我怎么开船 Michael
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
I kinda live here.
我差不多住在这里
Lighthouse wasn't far off.
灯塔也不远啊
Perhaps you can tell me how you can afford a boat.
也许你能告诉我你哪来的租船钱
You mean on the paltry
你是说在你每周给我
1,500 a week you give me?
微不足道的1500块的前提下吗
I give you 500 a week.
我每周给你500块
Yeah, well, somebody's drawing
好吧 是某人
- A little one on those checks. - No big deal.
多开了一点支票 没关系的
I was planning on using
我打算用
my Bluth Company stock to pay for it.
我的布鲁斯公♥司♥股票来还款
Sitwell's made me a pretty nice little offer.
Sitwell给了我一个很不错的报价
About that,Gob, you cannot sell now.
关于这个 Gob 你现在不能卖♥♥
I have to.
我必须卖♥♥
Gob, you're gonna burn
Gob 你将会挥霍掉这笔钱
Through this money and have nothing, all right?
最后一无所有 好吗
You give a man a fish, he'll eat for a night.
授人以鱼 他一晚上就吃掉了
If you teach a man to fish...
授之以渔
He'll wanna use your yacht.
他会想用你的游艇
I don't want this thing smelling like fish.
我可不想让这里闻起来一股鱼味
I'm burning through my future for it.
我的未来都押在这条船上了
But youwouldn't understand that
但你不会明白的
because you're a robot.
因为你是个机器人
Although I don't suppose
不过我不知道
You'd be willing to have the company buy it.
你会不会让公♥司♥来买♥♥下这条船
Well, you can't let Gob sell those shares.
你不能让Gob卖♥♥掉他的股份
What am I supposed to do?
那我怎么办
He won't give up the yacht.
对游艇他不肯放手
Keep your weight off it.
别把重心放在脚上
So lease it to him through the company.
那就通过公♥司♥把游艇租给他
Yeah,that just doesn't feel right.
好吧 那感觉好像不太好
Oh, really?
哦 真的吗
How would it feel to lose the company...
那你想让公♥司♥落到
To a man who
一个身上的毛
has less hair on his!@%$ than I have on my!@%$#.
还没我身上多的男人吗
It can't be worse than hearing that just was.
那也不会比我听到这句话惨
I couldn't see through the glasses
透过眼镜我看不清
and I slid into the ladder.
我就滑进了梯子里
Give Gob the boat. We need
把船给Gob 我们需要
To show the shareholders at this party...
在派对上向股东们展示
That the family is united.
家庭的团结
It's a very small concession
这是为了远大目标的
to an important cause.
一次小小让步
And so Michael sold out just a little.
于是Michael作了一点妥协
Fine, I will give him the yacht.
好吧 我把游艇给他
Hey, Dad. Hey, pal.
嘿 老爸 嘿 伙计
Well, you said we could talk later.
你说过我们晚点可以谈谈
Yeah. You excited about the party?
是的 这派对是不是很让人激动
I actually might skip that.
其实我都不想去了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
This party is essential
让股东们看到这个派对
for the stockholders to see.
非常重要
I mean,we gotta show them
我是说 我们要展示
how close this family really is.
这个家庭有多亲密
This was as good an opening as George Michael
这简直是George Michael
was going to get.
本想要说的绝好开头
Maeby and I made out. Sorry?
Maeby和我亲热了 不好意思
Me too.
我也是
What do you mean, Son? You kissed?
什么意思 儿子 你们接吻了
Even a little more than that.
比那还多了一点点
I thought she wasn't my real cousin.
我以为她不是我真正的表妹
But then uncle Tobias showed us
但后来Tobias姑父给我们看了
these really rough pictures...
一些很糙的照片
that proved that
证明了
she was really Aunt Lindsay's daughter.
他真的是Lindsay姑姑的女儿
I just feel like
我感觉我不能
I can't be around her or Aunt Lindsay.
再待在她和Lindsay姑姑身边了
They were really rough pictures.
那些照片真的很糙
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表