剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything,
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael was trying to include his brother in the business,
Michael试着让他哥参与公♥司♥的事务
at his father's request.
因为是老爸要求的
So, the last couple of months have seen us haemorrhaging money.
过去的几个月公♥司♥资金大量流失
But he was finding himself overwhelmed by the change.
他对公♥司♥的变化感到惊讶
Is it my turn to speak yet? I've got a good one.
轮到我了吗 我有个好点子呢
We're gonna wait till after lunch for the tricks.
我们要到午餐过后再看你的把戏
That's not a trick, Michael. It's a business opportunity.
才不是把戏呢 Michael 是一个商机
Okay, you can turn the music off. I already shot my wad. Off!
好了 把音乐关了吧 我已经把东西喷出来了 关掉
But that's tape! It's...
那是录音带 那是
I have got a quick way
我有一个让我们
for us to literally be showered with money.
赚大钱的快捷办法
That's where the penny thing would've...
本来那零钱是要现在喷出来的
Bonus.
意外收获哦
Anyway, it involves us making some money
那是跟哥伦比亚籍的墨西哥朋友
with our Mexican friends from Colombia.
有关的生财计划
I think they're called Colombians.
我想该称他们为哥伦比亚人
Oh, I forgot. We're being politically correct now.
噢 我忘了 我们现在是玩政♥治♥正确那一套
Anyway, there's a company there
有家公♥司♥想要和我们在
that wants to develop some timeshares with us.
分时享用度假别♥墅♥所有权的项目上合作
I told them that we'll sell them our blueprints for 100 grand!
我告诉他们我们将以十万美元的价格把设计图卖♥♥给他们
Gob, we're prohibited from doing any business outside the country
Gob 在受调查期间 我们公♥司♥被禁止在
while we're under investigation.
国外做生意
Translation, "Wish I'd thought of that."
其实你是想说 "要是我想到这点子就好了"
Nice translating, Dad.
说得好 老爸
Also, I had this slogan made up. A Columbian cartel that won't kidnap and kill you.
而且 我已经做好了标语
A Columbian cartel that won't kidnap and kill you.
一个不会绑♥架♥并杀害你的哥伦比亚"集团"
Underline "Won't," 'cause that
强调"不会" 因为那
makes the competition look like maybe they...
使得竞争对手看起来像...
I'm serious. We're not doing it. It's illegal.
我是认真的 我们不会这么做 那是犯法的
And it's also kind of a stupid way to make a quick buck.
而且似乎是个赚快钱的脑残办法
It's not stupid. You're stupid. Nice pout, Dad.
这点子才不脑残 你才脑残 回得好 老爸
I wasn't calling you stupid, I was calling the idea stupid.
我不是说你脑残 我是说这主意脑残
And if you'd spend a little
如果你花多点时间在生意上
bit more time learning about the business
少花点时间在变魔术上的话
and less time with tricks, you'd know that.
你就知道这有多脑残
If I didn't have a live dove in my pants right now,
要不是我裤裆里有只鸽子
I would leap across this table and... You know what? Forget it.
我会扑到桌面上 你猜怎么着 管他的
Let's go ahead and take five.
咱们继续 休息五分钟
Michael was frustrated,
Michael很郁闷
and returned to his office to find Lindsay.
回到他的办公室找Linsay
Gob is driving me crazy.
Gob让我烦透了
You know, I finally got rid of him for a little while
我好不容易摆脱了他一下子
and Dad put him right back in the business.
然后爸又让他回来插手生意上的事
You two always fought, I think I even have videod that.
你俩从小打到大 我好像还有你们打架的录像带呢
You and half Orange County.
你和全县一半人都有
As children, George, Sr
在他们小的时候 老George
would often provoke the boys to fight one another.
经常挑拨儿子 让他们打架
He's calling you a liar.
他说你是骗子
I don't want your cards, Michael!
我才不要你的卡片 Michael
He believed it created a competitive spirit
他认为这样可以让他们懂得竞争
which equipped them for the challenges of life.
为日后生活中的挑战做准备
Let's keep it in frame.
不要跑出镜头范围了
He also believed footage of the tussles would be a big hit
同时他相信录下来的这些打斗场面
in the burgeoning home video market.
会在新兴的家庭录像市场中火起来
He soon franchised the concept with such titles as Boyfights 2,
后来他还授予了好斗小子2特许权
a Boyfights Cookout...
好斗小子之野餐大战
Buster, get out of there.
Buster 走开
... and Backseat Boyfights: The Trip to Uncle Jack's 70th.
后座好斗小子: 在去往杰克叔叔70大寿的路上
How do you think I feel?
你觉得我怎么想的呢
You weren't even in the tapes.
你都没在录像带上出现
No, I was talking about my marriage.
不 我是说我的婚姻
Are we still talking about the tapes?
我们还在讲录像带的事吗
Apparently not. What's going on with your marriage?
显然不是 你的婚姻怎么了
Well, as you know, Bob Loblaw
就是Bob Loblaw和我
and I have had a secret little thing going.
有个小小的秘密
Very secret. He doesn't even know, does he?
很神秘 神秘到他自己都不知道 对吧
He has not known of it, that's correct.
对的 他还不知道
But last night he finally responded to one of my little hints.
但昨晚他终于对我给他的暗示作出了回应
Why won't you... me? Look, I'm not blind.
你为什么不[哔]我 听着 我可不是瞎子
You're an attractive woman,
你是个很有魅力的女人
and you've been dressing like a common whore.
而且你穿得像个站街女
Well, I've been trying.
我也不想的
But you asked me to represent you in your divorce.
但你让我做你离婚案的代理律师
I can't see a client.
我不能和客户约会的
Well, then recommend somebody else.
那就推荐别人吧
Well, our copy boy is very striking,
咱们办公室的送稿生长得挺俊的
but he often has toner on his fingers.
只是他手指经常沾着碳粉而已
I meant another lawyer.
我是说给我推荐一个律师
So now I have to tell Tobias we're getting divorced, you know,
所以现在我要告诉Tobias我想要离婚
break the news to Maeby,
委婉地把这坏消息告诉Maeby
plus fit an eyebrow pluck in there, all before the weekend.
还有在周末前修一下眉
Perhaps you can talk to Maeby
或许你可以在修眉的时候
while you're getting your eyebrows plucked.
告诉Maeby这消息
It'll look like your eyes are watering 'cause you're sad.
这样看起来你眼睛含着泪 像是很伤心的样子
Later that day, Michael went to his parents'apartment
那天迟些时候 Michael去他父母的家
to talk about the problem he was having with Gob.
跟他们讨论一下他跟Gob之间的事
What's going on here? They're painting the whole building,
这里怎么回事 他们要把整座房♥子都漆一遍
so I'm having the inside done, too.
我要把这里面的东西都搬好
And that goes into storage, right,
这个是要放进仓库
not into your apartment?
而不是放进你家的 对吧
What's Spanish for, "I know you speak English"?
"我知道你会说英语"用西班牙语怎么说
Mom, if you're gonna speak to these guys like this,
妈 你真要跟他们这么说话的话
you might wanna sleep with one eye open.
你可要睁着一只眼睡觉
Actually, I'll be sleeping at your place.
实际上 我要在你房♥子睡
The paint fumes are deadly.
油漆味可是致命的
You know Dad's under house arrest here.
你知道爸现在还在软禁吧
It'll be nice to get a break from him, too.
摆脱一下他也挺好的
Besides, I certainly can't recuperate here.
而且 在这里我肯定不能"保养"
Recuperate?
"保养"
I didn't wanna worry anyone. It's a routine procedure.
我不想让你们担心 只是一个常规治疗而已
Very common for women my age. I see.
对于我这种年纪的女人很常见的 我懂了
The apartment's not the only thing getting a facelift, huh?
不只是这房♥子需要"重新装♥修♥" 是吧
Hope you kept your punch card. You're about due for a free one.
保存好你积分卡 你快可以免费再做一次了
We have to pay for the paint.
我们要给油漆买♥♥单的
No, no, you're not getting a centavo
不 不 你不把所有工作做好
until you finish all the work.
你一分钱也别想得到
You guys are both gonna be sleeping with your eyes open.
这样你们俩都要睁着眼睡觉了
Mom, however, will not have a choice.
而妈你没得选
Dad, need you to help me get rid of Gob.
爸 我要你帮我摆脱Gob
That ship sailed 35 years ago.
三十五年前就已经过了这个村咯
He doesn't know anything about the business.
他一点都不懂生意上的事
Today he suggested that we do an illegal Colombian deal.
今天他还提出要跟哥伦比亚的做非法交易
You said that was legal.
你说那是合法的
It was your idea, Dad? I may have mentioned it.
那是你的主意 爸 我可能提了一下
You told Gob to do it, didn't you?
你让Gob这样做的 对吧
Did you just wanna get us at each other's throats again
你又想让我们俩掐架了
like you used to do with the Boyfights videos?
就像你让我们拍好斗小子录像那样
Boyfights?
好斗小子
We have this video.
我们有这录像带呢
The tapes were a big hit in Latin America.
这录像带在拉美地区很流行
Don't look at me. I had nothing to do with them.
不要看着我 我与这事没关
Except for some of the Baby-Buster shorts.
除了那些关于Buster宝宝的短片
And maybe I was trying to teach you something.
那是我在教你做人呢
Maybe I was trying to teach you how to compete.
或者我是在教你怎么跟别人竞争
I didn't do it with Buster, and look how he turned out.
我没有这么对Buster 你看他现在都成什么熊样了
Is Buster.
那就是Buster
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表