剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
And they cover it with soap,
他们用肥皂包着那个
and you're supposed to thank them...
而且你还该感谢他们帮
So, that's it. That's all I came to say. ...you a favour.
就是这样了 这就是我要说的 你个忙
Is there anything you'd like for me to pass on to the family?
有什么要我帮你跟家人转达的吗
I'm your uncle.
我是你叔叔
I'm your dad's twin brother.
我是你♥爸♥的孪生兄弟
I'm Oscar. He switched on me.
我是Oscar 他把我换过来了
No one believes me.
没人相信我
Unfortunately for Oscar,
不幸的是
"You've got the wrong twin" Was a very popular alibi.
"你抓错人了 我是孪生兄弟"是个很常见的借口
You simply got the wrong twin.
你抓的只是孪生兄弟
We're quadruplets. You got the wrong two.
我们是四胞胎 你抓错我们俩了
We're Larry and Dave. You want Curtis and Jeff.
我们是Larry和Dave 你们要的是Curtis和Jeff
I even started a website, imoscar. Com.
我甚至弄了个网站 我是Oscar.com
I'm innocent, Michael.
我是无辜的 Michael
Imoscar. Com.
我是Oscar 点com
No, don't buy it. I'm taking my son to the cabin
不 我不信 我要带我儿子去木屋了
and there's nothing you can say
你说什么也不能
to make me believe that you are not my father.
让我相信你不是我爸
I understand.
我理解
Your child comes first.
小孩总是第一位的
Oh, my God, you're Oscar. Dot com.
天哪 你真是Oscar 点com
So Michael returned to the office to try and free his uncle.
于是Michael回到办公室试图还他叔叔自♥由♥
Don't buy. Don't buy. Don't buy.
别买♥♥ 别买♥♥ 别买♥♥
Then he realised how much that freedom would cost his employees.
他意识到这会对员工造成什么样的伤害
Don't buy. We did it, Mikey.
别买♥♥ 我们做到了 Mikey
We're super rich again. And I'm gonna buy a car, the Volvo.
我们又超级富有了 我要买♥♥辆车 沃尔沃的
No, Lindsay, you're not gonna
不 Lindsay
start spending money. And this is not a Volvo.
你不能再乱花钱了 而且这可不是沃尔沃
That's from sitting on the copier.
这是坐在打印机上印出来的
Lindsay... Michael, I've got nothing.
Lindsay Michael 我什么都没有了
My husband dumped me and ran off to Vegas with Kitty,
我老公丢下我跟Kitty跑去拉斯维加斯了
that bleached blonde whore. Well, he's definitely got a type.
那个染金发的婊♥子♥ 显然他就喜欢这一型的
I can't believe he left me. I mean, this and these,
真不想相信他抛弃我了 我是说 这个还有这两个
and this.
还有这个
That's the car. This.
这是辆车 这个
Thank God I didn't spring for colour.
还好我没有彩色打印机
Lindsay, the only reason you want Tobias
Lindsay 你想追回Tobias的
is because you can't have him,
唯一原因是你得不到他
and the second that you can have something,
当你得到某东西的瞬间
all of a sudden you don't want it.
你就不想要了
That's not who I am, Michael.
我才不是这样的 Michael
All right, maybe you're right. Maybe we should get you this car.
好吧 或许你是对的 我们该给你买♥♥这辆车
Yeah, I don't know. It's so boxy.
我不确定 有点太方正了
Gob. Michael, how's Dad?
Gob Michael 老爸怎么样了
I don't know. It's Oscar who's in prison,
不知道 在监狱里的是Oscar
and if I let him out, people will know that Dad is free,
如果我把他弄出来了 人们就会知道老爸没被关起来
and those people out there will end up paying for it.
那么那些员工就要为此付出代价
Our dad hasn't tried to contact you, has he?
我们老爸没跟你们联♥系♥过吧
Yeah, like I'd ever hear from that son of a bitch.
搞得好像他什么时候给我写过信一样
Earlier that day, Gob received a letter
那天早些时候 Gob收到了一封信
from a group that reunited abandoned sons with their fathers,
来自帮助被抛弃的儿子寻找父亲的组织
called S.A.D. Fatherson reunion?
组织叫做S.A.D 父亲儿子重聚
But Dad's still in prison.
但老爸还在监狱里呢
But now the letter made sense.
但现在这封信就说得通了
That son of a bitch.
那个混♥蛋♥
Law offices of Barry Zuckerkorn.
Barry Zuckerkorn的诉讼办公室
Hi, it's Michael Bluth for Barry.
嗨 我是Michael Bluth 找Barry
Barry went to Reno to see your father.
Barry去里诺找你♥爸♥了
Reno? He said he's been visiting my father in prison.
里诺 他说他一直在监狱见我爸啊
Yeah, Barry says a lot of things he doesn't mean.
对 Barry常说言不由衷的话
Well, I guess I'm going to Reno to look for Dad.
看起来我得去里诺找爸爸了
Good luck, favourite son.
好运 最受疼爱的儿子
So once again Michael went after the father
于是Michael又一次去追寻他父亲了
who'd once again abandoned him
一个一次又一次抛弃他的父亲
only to find he was about to do the same thing to his own son.
但却发现他不得不对他儿子做出相同的事
It's not happening, is it? Something came up.
去不了了 是吗 出了点事儿
Michael had just told his son
Michael刚跟他儿子说
they wouldn't be going to the cabin.
他们去不了木屋了
But the cabin's in Lake Tahoe,
但是那个木屋在塔霍湖
so I'm saying that's right near Reno and we could...
我是说就在里诺旁边 我们可以
Yeah, but this is gonna be like an adult trip.
但是这是成年人的旅程
Aunt Lindsay will be here.
Lindsay姑姑会照顾你们
Hi. Why don't you pop a tent in front with your cousin Maeby?
为什么不和你表妹Maeby在门口支个帐篷呢
What? No! I'm not really the outdoorsy type.
什么 不要 我不太喜欢室外活动
Well, then this is a good chance for you to rub off on her.
好吧 这是你跟她好好相处的好机会
As Michael set out to find his father,
正当Michael出发去找爸爸的时候
Gob thought he was doing the same.
Gob认为他也在找爸爸
Hey, buddy, come on.
嘿 伙计 过来
Getting them to track down your dad, too?
你也来找他们帮忙找你♥爸♥吗
My dad actually had them track me down.
事实上是我爸要找我
But it does look like he's not gonna show.
但看起来他没有要现身
Kind of feel like that kid who found the severed hand.
感觉有点像那个找到断手的小孩
Hey, Dad, look what I found.
嘿 爸 看我发现了什么
Anything for his father's approval.
只要能得到他父亲的认同
Heartbreaking.
心碎
You look familiar.
你看起来很面熟
I think that's because we actually kind of look alike.
我想那是因为我们其实长得有点像
Remember when I said Gob had a son? I'm Gob.
记得我说过Gob有个儿子吗 我叫Gob
I wasn't just saying that.
我不是说说而已
In high school, Gob became intimate with these girls.
高中的时候 Gob和这些女生关系亲密
These girls got pregnant.
这些女生怀孕了
This one had a baby.
这个把孩子生下来了
And that baby would grow up to be
而这个孩子长大后 就是
Steve Holt. Steve Holt.
Steve Holt Steve Holt
All I ever wanted was to spend a little time with my dad,
我想要的只是跟我爸相处一小阵
maybe go camping.
或许去露个营
I guess that will never happen.
但我想大概永远不可能了
Look, I know this is gonna sound kind of crazy,
听着 我知道这听起来有点疯狂
but my family actually
但我家里事实上
has a cabin in the woods for one more night.
还有一晚上林间木屋使用权
Maybe we could go up to Reno, get the keys and go camping.
或许我们能去里诺 弄到钥匙 然后露个营
You know, sort of a son-and-son thing.
你知道 做点儿子和儿子的事
If Steve had had a father,
如果Steve生命中有个父亲
he would've warned him not to go into the woods with strange men.
他会警告他别跟陌生人进森林的
But he didn't.
但是他没有
Sure, let's go! Okay, great!
当然好 我们走 好的 太棒了
This is me right here. Okay.
这是我的车子 好的
Yeah, baby. Steve Holt!
太棒了 Steve Holt
Michael, meanwhile, arrived in Reno,
Michael 此时到达了里诺
a city competing with Las Vegas' successful
一个能与拉斯维加斯媲美的城市
"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas " Campaign,
在发生事情的疯狂程度上来说
and set about searching for Barry Zuckerkorn.
他开始寻找Barry Zuckerkorn
Hi. I'm looking for a man
嗨 我在找一个男人
who's probably in the seedy underbelly of Reno.
他很可能在里诺最淫乱的腹地
The Christian League had the Seedy Underbelly shut down.
基♥督♥教联盟把"里诺最淫乱乱的腹地"关了
Now it's a Swallows.
现在那里是"吞咽"了
Swallows was a family-style restaurant by day,
"吞咽"在白天是家庭式饭馆
and an anything-goes
而晚上是口味不限的
pansexual bazaar by night. Welcome to Swallows.
滥交市场 欢迎来到吞咽
Can I interest you in a Smoothie, or an... Michael!
我向您推荐冰沙或者 Michael
Tobias, I thought that you
Tobias 我以为你
were in Vegas with Kitty and the Blue Man Group.
我还以为你跟Kitty追随蓝人组合去拉斯维加斯了
No, as it turns out,
没有 事实证明
the part that I'd destroyed my life to get had already been cast.
我自毁人生想得到的角色已经被人占了
The role was filled by George, Sr,
老George得到了那个角色
who used it to hide in plain sight.
以此将自己掩藏在公众视线里
That is until he choked on a marshmallow and almost died
直到有一次他快被棉花糖呛死了
when no one noticed he turned blue.
也没人注意到他脸变青了
So, Kitty suggested we come up here to try out in Reno and...
所以Kitty提议我们来里诺碰碰运气
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表