剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
How awful.
太惨了
We don't have a private room.
我们竟然连单人病房♥都用不起了
They won't let me take out her feeding tube.
他们不让我拔了她的进食管
And I'm lucky, I have the
好在我有这个能力
resources to pay for these medical bills.
支付这些医疗账单
You have resources?
你有能力
What good is my money if I can't bring her back?
如果不能把她救回来要钱何用
But you can't.
但是你无能为力了呀
And money should be spent on dating,
钱应该花在约会这些事上
is that what you were gonna say?
你是想这样说吗
Let's go ahead and wait outside.
我们出去等着吧
So, you come here often? Cute button.
这么说你经常来着咯 好萌的纽扣啊
How is he? We're still waiting to find out.
他怎么样了 要等一会才知道呢
I got here as soon as I could.
我已经以最快的速度赶来了
Oh, the red tape.
哦 这些官僚主义啊
Looks a little bit more like Red Prawn, Dad.
看起来更像是大红虾啊 老爸
It's the shrimp fest. Oh, the shrimp.
大虾盛宴啊 哦 那些虾啊
Do you realise that Buster's
你懂得吧
probably in this state because of you and Mom?
Buster搞成这样全是你和老妈的错
He's obviously afraid of what he knows,
很明显他是被自己所知道的那些事给吓着了
and he's just trying to forget.
还努力让自己忘掉它们
Does he know who N. Bluth is?
他知道N. Bluth是哪个吗
Right now, he doesn't know who B. Bluth is.
现在他连B. Bluth是谁都不知道了
I'm gonna need some real answers out of you pretty soon,
很快我就会让你们个个吐出真言了
because I've just discussed it with Jan.
因为我和Jan商量过了
I am going to be pretending to be your attorney at the mock trial
我将会在Judge Reinhold秀的模拟审判上
before Judge Reinhold. You're the lawyer?
担任你们的律师 你是律师
That's the same representation Captain Hook had.
不会又来虎克船长话剧那一套吧
It's so good to laugh again.
能再开怀大笑一次真好
Feels good. It does.
真开心 是啊
They say seven minutes heals all wounds.
有人说过"7分钟治愈全部伤痛" 还真不假
Wait, not the Judge Reinhold show from all those magazine ads?
等等 不会是杂♥志♥广♥告♥里宣传的那个Judge Reinhold吧
They're all over the place. Look at this.
广♥告♥现在满天飞啊 看这个
My name is Judge.
"我叫Judge"
I didn't even know that this kind of technology existed.
我甚至不知道还有这门子技术存在
I could use this in my ventriloquism act.
我可以把它用在我的口♥技♥表演里
They have a bar here?
这里有酒吧吗
Well, Buster's in what we call a light-to-no-coma.
Buster这种昏迷状态
In layman's terms, it might be considered a very heavy nap.
说白了 就是在深度睡眠
Could that mean that he's faking it?
你是说他装的
Highly likely this is fake,
可能性非常高啊
although there doesn't seem to be very much brain activity.
但是他的大脑活动看起来非常少
No, that's him.
没事 他就是这样
I think it's very important that we remember he's fully insured.
我觉得 帮他把各种保险买♥♥全这点很重要
I say we see how this plays out.
我说我们就静观其变
Absolutely. And we're gonna be here every day.
当然了 我们还是得每天来看他
I don't care if it takes from now till the end of Shrimp Fest.
就算他要等到大虾盛宴结束 我也不在意
Well, if this young man gets bored,
如果这个小伙子觉得无聊了
we need a lot of volunteers here at the hospital.
我们医院需要大量的志愿者
Turning over the bedridden, changing bedpans.
帮卧床不起的病人翻身 倒倒便盆
Or there's a mall across the street.
或者 街对面有个商场
You want excitement?
想来点刺♥激♥吗
Well, we have a group of young people who put on fake weddings
我们有一大堆的年轻人
for our Alzheimer's patients.
专门为老年痴呆病人表演假婚礼
It actually would probably
这估计能给你的
look pretty good on some college applications.
大学申请表加点分
Would I have to touch the old people?
我非得去摸那些老头老太吗
Only their hearts. You could be a groom.
只需要抚慰他们的心 你可以演新郎
Bring a little girlfriend up there with you.
带上你的小女朋友一起
I don't have a girlfriend. Sister, then. Or a cousin.
我没有女朋友 那就姐妹 不行的话 表姐妹也可以
Of course, you're gonna have to kiss.
当然了 你们得接吻
Guess who liked that idea?
你们猜谁会喜欢这点
He says he doesn't want to do it.
他说不想做这个
I'm actually trying to respect his choices lately.
我想我得试着尊重他的选择
Great. I was just... Well, don't answer for...
好极了 我只是...别替我回答
Yeah, 'cause I know exactly the cousin.
我刚好有个表妹
I mean, this,the girl, I would want to give,
我的意思是 这个女孩 我想要奉献社会
and she'll want to give, too.
她也想要奉献社会
And we'll do that together. It's for them, for the sake of...
我们会一起完成这事的 为了那些老头老太 看在他们的份上
I just... It's a great day...
我就..今天真是个好日子啊
For being sad.
适合难过的好日子
And later, Michael was preparing for his case.
之后 Michael一直为案子做准备
So, I've got a date with the guy with the brain-dead mom.
我要去和那个有个脑死亡妈妈的小伙子约会了
I mean, it's just a picket
去一个集♥会♥
for them to pull the plug on our loved ones.
呼吁大家把所爱的人的插管拔掉
Given up hope on Buster pretty quickly there, Lindsay.
老姐 你放弃对Buster希望速度会不会快了点
Listen, I know Buster. I know what he wants.
听着 我了解Buster 我知道他想要什么
I love soup.
我爱死汤了
If the only thing I could do
如果能整天躺在床上喝汤
was lay in bed all day and eat soup, I'd be happy.
我也愿意
I wouldn't even have to taste it.
我甚至都不用慢慢尝
I could just take it through a tube.
用根吸管就搞定了
That would actually be better,
这样更好
'cause I wouldn't even burn my mouth.
还不会烫到嘴巴
Never let me die.
但千万别让我死了
Yeah, he wants out.
是啊 他想要退出
Anyway, you and I both know he's probably just faking.
再说了 你我都清楚他可能是装出来的
Busy? Actually, I'm...
忙吗 实际上 我...
Check this out. My lips don't move.
看好了 我不动嘴唇
You'll call me up to the stand,
他们会让我做到证人席
say something like, "Who is this little friend?"
然后问 "这小家伙是谁"
And he'll say... My name is Judge.
然后他会说 我叫Judge
Whose name is Judge? My name is.
谁叫Judge 我叫
Okay. That's a silly name.
好了 这名字真够傻的
That's enough. Judge my name.
够了 Judge 我叫
Yes, I am judging your name. It am silly. Is.
我在评论你的名字呢 呆瓜 确实
Please stop. Now you're correcting my grammar?
行了 你现在又来纠正我的语法错误了
Gob, not gonna put Franklin on the stand.
老哥 我是不会把Franklin叫到证人席的
And your lips are moving just a little bit.
你的嘴唇还是动了点
He's right, his name is Judge now.
他说的没错 他就叫Judge了
You know, I think Dad might actually have a case here.
你知道吗 我想老爸没准能赢这场官司
I mean, I am concerned about this N. Bluth,
我很担心这个N. Bluth
but if it is, indeed, just a ploy on their part,
但是如果这真的只是他们搞出来的鬼把戏
the only bombshell that they've
那他们唯一的重磅炸♥弹♥
got is a blueprint of an Iraqi model home.
就只剩这个伊♥拉♥克♥样♥板♥房♥♥的图纸了
The same blueprint as ours,
和我们的图纸是一样的
with no record that we actually
但是我们没有得到付款的记录啊
got paid for it. Although this is strange.
虽然这有点不正常
Looks like there's a secret room in this one, off the hallway.
看起来走廊的那边有个秘密房♥间
Wonder if we've got that. I'm gonna go check that out.
我们什么时候有这房♥间的 我要去看看
Okay, and we're gonna go back to the hospital.
好吧 我们要去医院一趟
Yeah, good, check on Buster.
好极了 看看Buster
We do need to stick together as a family on this.
这个时候我们就该团结一心
Actually, gonna go swipe some more talking magazines,
其实我是去拿更多的有声杂♥志♥的
but I'll make sure to poke the head in. Bye.
但我会尽量去看看他的 回见
And Michael found that there was indeed a secret room
Michael还真发现了间秘密房♥
where his father had stored the family mementoes,
他老爸把全家人的回忆全放在这了
including his birth certificate.
包括他的出生证明
Nichael Bluth?
Nichael Bluth
Am I N. Bluth?
我是N. Bluth
Is he trying to set me up?
他是想陷害我吗
If I'm N. Bluth, I'm going to prison.
如果我是N. Bluth 我就得去坐牢
Nichael was worried.
Nichael很担心
Michael had just discovered a hidden room in the model home
Michael刚刚在样♥板♥房♥♥图纸里发现一间秘密房♥间
where all the family secrets were stored.
这里藏着家里所有的秘密
My dad's trying to pin all of his crimes on N. Bluth,
老爸是想把他的罪状扣到N. Bluth头上
and I might be N. Bluth.
但这个N. Bluth有可能是我
At least that's what it says according to my birth certificate.
至少我的出生证明上是这么写着的
All of our family records are up here.
我们家所有的记录全在这
And for some reason this stack of bodybuilding magazines.
这一堆的健美杂♥志♥也放在这干嘛
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表