剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
freshman year, right next to the cafe
在一楼 紧挨着咖啡厅
with all the junior lockers, so it was clearly a mistake,
跟大三学生的柜子在一起 虽然是搞错了
but I didn't say anything, right?
但我也没说什么
You're bad.
你个坏家伙
I had that same locker all throughout the sophomore year.
大二一整年我还是用那个柜子
Junior year they had me up on the third floor with all the frosh.
但到大三的时候 他们把我的柜子弄到三楼和大一的放一起
That is wild.
真疯狂
I had the same combo all
我一直用同一个密♥码♥锁
throughout 'cause I transferred the lock.
因为我换锁了
Let me tell you why I transferred the lock.
我来告诉你我为什么要换锁
Hey, let's see what some of the other folks are up to.
嗨 还是让我们看看其他家伙在干什么吧
Nothing there.
这里没什么事
Or there.
这里也没什么情况
Oh, my.
哦 天呐
Let's get back to Michael.
还是回到Michael那儿吧
And it was Joe Namath's number,
因为那是Joe Namath的号♥码
Babe Ruth's number, then my birthday.
Babe Ruth的号♥码 然后才是我的生日
That is a great story.
这个故事很精彩
It wasn't a great story.
这个故事其实一点都不精彩
Nellie was just a great listener.
Nellie确实是个好的倾听者
Most prostitutes are.
大多数妓♥女♥都是很好的倾听者
Nellie, the hell with formalities.
Nellie 直奔主题吧
I think you and I should do business together.
我觉得我们俩应该一起干点正事
Me, too.
同意
Michael had just hired a
Michael刚刚雇了一个
woman he'd secretly believed to be his sister.
他认为是自己姐姐的女士
How did you get into this line of work?
你怎么会从事这种工作呢
But, of course, he'd also yet to figure out she was a prostitute.
当然了 他还没发现她其实是个妓♥女♥
Well, I was buried in loan debt from business school,
我在商学院读书的时候欠了一屁♥股♥债
so I started whoring myself out.
所以我就开始卖♥♥身了
Not that there weren't clues.
其实也不是没有线索
What do you say we go up to my room and seal the deal?
我们去我的房♥间完成交易吧
You're staying here?
你住这里
I was actually hoping to get into your business tomorrow,
事实上 我希望等到明天再工作呢
and it would give you the
而且还能让你
chance to meet everybody in the office, you know,
跟办公室的所有人见见面
'cause you're gonna be working for the whole staff.
因为你即将为全体工作人员服务
You're gonna be filling, like, three openings.
你得填满三个洞呢
I heard there were a couple
我听说有几个像我一样的女孩子
of girls like me consulting over at Enron.
在安然公♥司♥那做"顾问"
And so the next day,
所以第二天
Michael introduced his new consultant to his staff,
Michael把他的新顾问介绍给全体员工
who weren't that pleased to meet her.
但员工们却不太待见她
You hired someone else? Yes.
你又雇了其他人 是啊
We haven't even been paid yet.
我们都还没拿到薪水呢
That's exactly why I hired her. To help out with the finances.
所以我才雇了她嘛 来帮助我们解决财政问题
She's absolutely amazing at that stuff.
她在这方面有一手
Right? You do, do finances and stuff, right?
对吧 你会做财务的事 对吧
I do all sorts of scenes.
我什么场景都能演
There you go. Okay, guys,
听到了吧 好了 各位
don't be afraid to put her in any position that you want, okay?
让她干任何职位[体♥位♥]都行
Dave, you give her access to everything, okay?
Dave 给她最高"进入"权
I want you guys to think of her as Nellie Bluth, all right?
我希望你们把她当成Nellie Bluth 懂了吗
In fact, we should probably get an I.D.
事实上 我们应该给她
With that printed on it, okay?
弄个印了名字的员工牌
But she did have a list of "Won'ts".
但是Nellie自己却有着一大堆"不想做的事"
We have some ground rules first, okay?
我们得先定些规矩
No........., or...
不玩[哔] 也不玩[哔]
And no... unless you're wearing a...
[哔]我也不考虑 除非你穿着件[哔]
Or you... before you... me.
或者你[哔]我之前[哔]了
And if this winds up on the web, I will... you in the...
如果这些传到网上了 我会[哔]你[哔]
Our computers don't even work on the Internet.
我们的电脑都上不了网
Who's first?
谁第一个来
Back at the model home, George Michael was still trying
回到样♥板♥房♥♥ George Michael
to make his accidental marriage work.
还在努力维持他的意外婚姻
I thought maybe, we could pop in a...
我想 我们可以把[哔]
in the old DVD player and sit and watch it.
放进旧DVD机里看一看
Maybe just the two of us, husband and wife.
就我们两个吧 像一对夫妻那样
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑的
I mean, the State of California isn't.
但加州的法律可没开玩笑
You know, that's what makes it funny.
但是你懂的 这使得这事更为滑稽
I'm worried you're taking this too seriously.
我担心你入戏太深
Just the opposite.
恰好相反
What the hell is that?
这又是什么鬼东西
I bought you a wedding ring... tone.
给你准备的婚戒 呃 婚礼进行曲
Opposite of serious.
我一点没当真
And Michael was getting an update
Michael得知了一些关于他新雇员
on how his newest employee, Nellie, was working out.
Nellie正在努力工作的消息
Really? And all the guys like her, huh? That is great.
真的吗 汉子们都喜欢她 真是太好了
You mean "Away" Though, right?
你是想说是"印象深刻" 对吧
Because otherwise it sounds a little different.
不然听着怪怪的
But that's outstanding.
但还是太好了
Real good. You forgot to say "Away" Again.
真好 你又忘了说"深刻"了
But listen, let me call you back in a bit, okay? Bye.
一会儿打给你 行吧 回见
Nellie has blown them all away.
Nellie给每个人都口了一管[深刻印象]
Yeah, well, I think it's crazy.
是啊 我觉得要疯了
You've given her access to everything.
你给她所有权限
The banking. And for what?
甚至现金业务 到底为了什么
I mean, you're basing this whole thing on the fact
你做这样仅仅是因为
that she shares a name with someone you played with as a baby.
她和你小时候的玩伴同名
Lindsay, I can tell that it's real.
Lindsay 我能感受到这一切都是真的
It's like that feeling that you read about twins having.
就好像双胞胎有的那种感觉
We're twins. You didn't give me access to the banking.
我们是双胞胎 你都没让我处理过现金业务
No, you'd just go out and
不行 你只知道出去
you'd just whore it up, Lindsay, you know?
然后大肆挥霍一把 Lindsay 你知道吗
Now, she's different. She's a little bit more like me.
她真的不一样啊 她更像我
It's like we finish each other's... Sandwiches?
感觉好像我们能接上 三明治
Sentences.
彼此的话
Why would I say... Sandwiches?
我为什么要说 三明治
That time I was gonna say sandwiches.
我是打算说三明治的
So I guess you haven't told Nellie what you're thinking.
我猜你还没有告诉Nellie你在想什么吧
No, I have not. I've been waiting for the right time.
当然没有 我在等恰当的时机
I want to make sure that she trusts me, you know?
我想确保她信任我
Especially since Dad is probably setting her up.
尤其是在老爸准备陷害她的情况下
But I might want to hurry with that whole operation,
但是我可能会加快整个进程
because she's charging us a fortune,
因为她向我们要了一大笔钱
and of course she's got this old boss
而且她以前的老板
that's claiming he wants a percentage.
也要跑来分一杯羹
Yo, man, you owe me money. I ain't no dummy.
嗨 兄弟 你欠我钱 我可不会吃哑巴亏
And it better be soon, or you're gonna feel my hand up your...
最好快点 不然你就等着我扇你[哔]
So Nellie wants to meet me tonight for drinks.
Nellie想和我今晚见面喝一杯
Maybe I'll tell her then.
也许到时候我就会告诉她
That's funny. I'm going out tonight for drinks, too.
真不错啊 我今晚也要出去喝一杯
With an exciting new man.
和一个让我兴奋的新鲜男人
Really trying to make that marriage work, aren't you?
你是真的想继续维持你的婚姻 对吧
Well, excuse me, Judge Reinhold,
打扰一下 Reinhold法官大人
but I'm feeling a little pressure here.
我觉得很有压力
I mean, if you had to have sex with Tobias in four months,
如果四个月后你非得和Tobias做♥爱♥
you'd be shopping for a way out, too.
你也会用购物来解压的
I stand corrected. And disgusted.
这话没错 而且很恶心
And Michael arrived for his meeting with Nellie.
Michael到了和Nellie碰面的地点
Are you Michael? Yes.
你是Michael 没错
There's a Nellie at the end of the bar who wants to see you.
吧台那头有个叫Nellie的想要见你
Great. Thank you.
好极了 谢谢你
It's Tobias.
是你啊 Tobias
Michael. Look, this has got to stop.
Michael 听着 这一切必须到此为止了
I mean, flattered? Yes. Interested? Not tonight.
我确实感到受宠若惊 但是今晚我没兴趣
I think I see what's happening.
我想我明白怎么回事了
You're meeting girl-Michael at the bar?
你在酒吧等女版的Michael吧
It was her idea.
这是她的主意
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表