剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
No, I remember their birth announcement
没错 他们的生女通告
like it was yesterday.
我记忆犹新
I mean, I know it's wrong,
我是说 我知道这不对
you know, but my feelings are real...
但我的感觉是真的
Even if it was a mistake.
即使这是个错误
Well, obviously,
显然
acting on those feelings is not an option.
跟着这感觉行事是不行的
She's a blood relative.
她跟你有血缘关系
I know. I've seen the blood.
我明白 我见过那血
How long has this been going on?
这事有多久了
I don't know... 53 weeks?
我不知道 53周
I can't
我不能
be around her with these feelings anymore...
再带着这种感觉在她身边了
And that's why I'm not going to this party.
这就是我不想去派对的原因
And so
于是
Michael made another compromise of his values...
Michael对自己的价值观又作了一次妥协
For the sake of the business.
为了公♥司♥的生意
Whatever happened to that Ann
我们都很喜欢的那个Ann
we were both so crazy about?
怎么样了
You know, maybe you could bring her to the party.
也许你可以带她去派对
Yeah, Ann is the girl for us.
没错 Ann就是我们需要的女孩
Michael's sister, meanwhile,
与此同时 Michael的姐姐
Was doing some selling out of her own.
自作主张地在卖♥♥东西
I'm not going to sell my five percent,
我不会卖♥♥掉我5%的股份的
Even though you haven't made an offer.
即使你并没有开价
Which would be how much,
要是开了 会是多少呢
by the way? Five percent?
-顺便问一下 - 5%
Lucille actually gave you less than her natural children.
Lucille真的给她的自然孩子多一点啊
I hope that's not a crack about my hair color,
我希望这不是在开我发色的玩笑
Lips, forehead, nose and teeth.
还有嘴唇 额头 鼻子和牙齿
Because at least
因为我至少
I'm not wearing a rayon sweater set on my face.
没把一套人造丝织套装穿在脸上
It's alpaca actually.
这其实是羊驼毛
Cruelty-free. Really narrows your choices.
动物保护让你的选择少了很多
But that's not what I meant
不过我说的"自然孩子"
when I said "Natural child."
不是这个意思
Wait a minute. You're saying I'm adopted?
等等 你是说我是被领养的
I'm sorry.I thought you knew.
不好意思 我以为你知道
Have I upset you?
我让你难过了吗
Are you kidding me? This is the
开什么玩笑 这是
Happiest I've been
我安上新鼻子以来
since the day I got my new nose.
最开心的一天
I'm not a Bluth.
我不是布鲁斯家的
You were almost a Sitwell.
你差点成了Sitwell家的
But 37 years ago,
但37年前
the Bluths adopted you out from under us.
布鲁斯们把你从我们家抢走了
So, we said good-bye to you,
于是 我们跟你告了别
our darling, little three-year-old.
我们的宝贝 三岁的小女孩
Uh, wait, three-year-old?
等等 三岁
You said it was 37 years ago.
你不是说37年前吗
Oh, yeah, right. Hey,
哦 是的 没错 Hey
we should do something for your 40th next week.
我们应该为你下周的40岁生日做点什么
This part of the news
这部分新闻
Lindsay didn't take that well.
Lindsay没能愉快接受
@%$, let me!@%$#%!@$%#@!
放开我 !
Get your!@%$#%!@$%#@!
把你的
Be gentle, she's almost 40!
小心点 她快四十了
Maeby, meanwhile,
Maeby 与此同时
had returned to Tantamount Studios...
回到了"等价影业"
Where the word was she was to be replaced...
那里的谣言是她已经被人代替了
When it was
当她
discovered she was not the age she claimed to be.
真实的年龄暴露时
Please don't fire me.
请不要解雇我
Fire you? Are you kidding?
解雇你 开什么玩笑
I've already gotten
我收到了
10 requests for the TV rights to your story.
将近10个想要拍你的故事的电视版权申请
You gotta
你得赶紧
get your family to sign the release papers.
让你的家人签字同意
This is the biggest thing
这可是大事
to happen since Uniprod hired that wee-brain...
自从Uniprod请了那个无脑女
To run drama development.
来管理"发展剧情"
Michael had compromised his morals...
Michael对自己的道德作了妥协
And was having trouble sleeping.
于是睡眠质量下降
Of course, some of that was Lindsay.
当然 部分原因是Lindsay
Are you drunk? A little. We need to talk.
你喝醉了吗 一点点 我们得谈谈
Yeah, I'll say. Are you aware that your daughter...
好吧 那我说 你知道你女儿
And my son have been getting physical?
跟我儿子有亲密行为吗
I mean,
我是说
can you imagine anything more inappropriate?
还能有什么比这更不妥的吗
Hey, I guess you can. What are you doing?
嘿 大概还真有
I'm not your sister.
我不是你姐姐
- What?- I'm adopted.
什么 我是被领养的
Hey, Lindsay. And I'm three years older.
嘿 Lindsay 而且其实还大三岁
There must be some mistake.
一定是哪里出错了
No, Mom confirmed it.
没有 老妈也证实了
And I know you've always found me attractive.
我知道你一直觉得我很美
You've been telling me that for the last 40 years.
这话你都说了 40年了
Please, Lindsay, this is crazy.
拜托 Lindsay 这太疯狂了
If I don't
如果下个月
get divorced and remarried in the next month...
我没能离婚并再婚的话
I'm gonna sell those shares and I'm gonna cash out.
我就要把我的股份卖♥♥了换钱
So what do you say?
你觉得呢
But even Michael couldn't sell out that much.
但就连Michael也是有下限的
I'm just not that into older women.
我只是不那么喜欢比我大的女人
You bastard! Aah!
混♥蛋♥ 啊
Michael had just found out
Michael刚刚发现
his sister was adopted.
他的姐姐是领养的
And the next morning,
第二天早上
he awoke to a worse surprise.
他醒来后面对了更糟的惊喜
Oh, come on!
哦 拜托
I can't sleep in the same room as her.
我没法跟她睡一间房♥了
She wants out of this marriage, fine.
她想走出这段婚姻 没问题
I'm afraid I'm going have to
但恐怕我也要
sell the Bluth shares and move on.
卖♥♥掉我的股份 向前看了
- You can't do that. - They're my shares.
你不能那样 那是我的股份
No, I mean, you can't spoon me like that.
不 我是说 你不能这样靠着我
We need a new venue for the
我们需要一个新的地点
Shareholders' party, and it cannot be a boat,you know
来办股东派对 不能在船上
Now, if you can find something,
现在 如果你能找到什么地方
maybe I can fudge the books.
也许我能伪造一下账本
Get you a Bluth Company salary,
给你点布鲁斯公♥司♥的薪水
Huh? Maybe call you an events coordinator.
也许让你当个宴会统筹协调员
Can we just lay here for a second
我考虑的时候
while I think about it?
能跟我一起躺会儿吗
Michael was making compromises all over the place.
Michael到处妥协
Sure.
没问题
I'll do it. Sounds great.
成交 非常好
Soon,George Michael went to Ann's
很快 George Michael去了Ann家
to try to win her back.
想要挽回她
But her Uncle Paul told
但她的叔叔Paul告诉他
him that Ann had moved in with her boyfriend.
Ann已经搬去跟男友同居了
He also mentioned that
他还提到了
We all only had three more weeks on Earth...
还剩三周就世界末日了
and that
还有
fossils were just something the Jews buried in 1924.
化石只是犹太人在1924年埋下去的东西
And so, feeling that he couldn't go home...
于是 在家也不能回的情况下
George Michael decided to seek out
George Michael决定去找
his own creepy uncle.
他自己的恐怖叔叔
And Michael confronted his mother
Michael就领养之事
about the adoption.
找他妈对质
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表