剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Well, I guess your dad must've had these from way back when, huh?
我想你老爸很久之前就把这些放在这里吧
My name is...
我叫...
That seems kind of current.
这是最近出的吧
Who am I trying to kid, Michael?
我能骗谁呢 Michael
I was trying to beef up to impress that wife of mine.
我打算锻炼锻炼身体赢回妻子的心
But now she's after some rich guy who's trying to kill his mom.
但是她现在追求那个打算弑母的阔佬
I gotta go talk to my dad.
我得去和我老爸谈谈
You coming out? No.
你要出来吗 不用
No, I have to fight for my wife.
不 我得为我的妻子拼一把
I'm going to keep my marriage alive.
我要继续维持我的婚姻
One room over,
在另一个房♥间
George Michael was also trying to convince someone to pursue a fake marriage.
George Michael也在试着说服人来假婚姻
We'd have to kiss.
但我们要接吻啊
Wouldn't that be kind of weird after what we've been through?
在我们经历了那么多后这样会不会怪怪的
Well, that was a long time ago.
那都是陈年往事了
It had been two months since they'd kissed.
他们俩接吻是两个月前的事
Well, it does sound like a good twist on a wedding film.
但一部婚礼题材的电影貌似是个不错的转折点
A film?
电影
Without the corny runaway bride bit in the middle.
去掉新娘中途落跑老旧桥段
Yeah.
是啊
And so, like many people
像许多不再
who no longer felt anything for each other,
为彼此心动的恋人一样
they decided to get married.
他们决定结婚
I'm N. Bluth, aren't I?
我就是N. Bluth 对吧
Legally, that's my real name.
这才是我的真名
You've been doing all the Iraq business under it
你一直用这个名字在伊♥拉♥克♥进行交易
thinking that it wouldn't be traceable.
还自以为没人查得到
But it is, and I'm going down.
但你错了 我要坐牢了
For God's sake, it's a typo, Michael.
看在老天的份上 这是打印错误 Michael
What kind of father do you think I am?
你觉得我是那种很糟糕的老爸吗
They even got your birth date wrong.
他们甚至把你的生日也给弄错了
That is my birthday. Close to Christmas.
就是我生日里 离圣诞节很近
Was that hard?
要搞成这样吗
It's a coincidence, Michael.
巧合而已 Michael
You're not N. Bluth. There is no N. Bluth.
你不是N. Bluth 根本就没有N. Bluth
I called Jan Eagleman about this,
我给Jan Eagleman打电♥话♥说了这事了
and she says it sounds pretty bad.
她说这事听起来很糟糕
You called her? She's with the prosecution.
你给她打电♥话♥了 她可是检察官那边的人啊
Just for the mock trial. Yeah, but what if she wasn't?
只是模拟审批而已 是啊 万一她不是呢
You know, I am glad we're
我很高兴有这次的模拟审判
having this mock trial, because it has shown me
因为这让我看透了
that you cannot be involved in the real defence.
你不能进行真在的辩护
Come on. Why can't you be like Buster?
拜托 你怎么就不学学Buster
He put himself in a coma to protect this family, poor kid.
他为了保护这个家搞得自己昏迷 可怜的孩子
I gotta get down there now.
我得去看看他
Shrimp Fest is over, Pop.
大虾盛宴结束了 老爸
Really? Better go to Chili's.
真的吗 那我还是去Chili那家
Back at the hospital, Lindsay had joined Brian in protest.
回到医院 Lindsay拉拢Brian一起参加抗♥议♥活动
All they're doing in there is trying to keep people alive.
他们所做的就是为了让人们活下去
It's a life mill.
这简直就是生命榨汁机
Hello, Lindsay.
你好啊 Lindsay
I'd like to introduce you
给你介绍一下
to a friend of mine that I met at the gym.
这是我在健身馆遇到的一位朋友
Hi. I'm Father Ben.
你好 我是Ben神父
Ben is a Franciscan who can bench-press over 200 pounds.
Ben是方济各会的修士 能仰卧举重200磅哦
And he talked me into protesting, too.
他也说服我来参加抗♥议♥了
Show me your sign.
让我们看看你的牌子
No, the other side.
是另一边
Tobias, Brian and I believe in the dignity of every human being.
Tobias 我和Brian认为每个人都应该活得有尊严
Now, why don't we leave the fruits with the vegetables
我们何不远离这些支持植物人的呆瓜
and go get a coffee?
去喝杯咖啡
Do some pushups.
做几个俯卧撑
George Michael and Maeby were also at the hospital
George Michael和Maeby也在医院里
putting on a wedding for the Alzheimer's patients.
为老年痴呆的老人表演婚礼节目
...against all odds. And now they are truly family.
现在他们真的成为了一家人了
It is permanent.
一生一世
Eternal.
直到永远
And Maeby did the thing she had always thought was so corny...
结果Maeby做了一件她一直很鄙视的老套的事
I can't do this.
我不能这样做
I can't do this. But we're not...
我真不能这样做 但是又不是真的
What am I doing?
我到底在干什么
... and ran away.
然后落跑
What are we gonna do?
接下来我们要怎么做
Just give it a minute.
稍等一下啊
Now it's a bar mitzvah.
现在变成了成人受洗礼了
And as George Michael acted like a boy becoming a man,
就在George Michael进行从男孩到男人蜕化的表演时
Michael returned to his office to find a man acting like a boy.
Michael回办公室 发现了举止就像个男孩的男人
What's this?
这是什么情况
Just practising my testimony in a fake witness box.
在一个假的证人席上练习我的证词
And you couldn't have just taken my stuff off the desk first
你就不能把我的东西先从桌上搬下来吗
or unplugged my computer?
或者把电脑插头拔了
Justice is swift, Michael.
正义来得太快啊 Michael
Plus, we need to be prepared for our testimony.
再说了 我们要为证词做好准备啊
You're not doing any of that
你不准在证人席上
"My name is Judge" Stuff on the stand, okay?
上演"我叫Judge"的戏码 懂吗
No. They're all out of magazines at the hospital.
不是 医院的杂♥志♥都被拿光了
Besides, I've got a better idea.
而且 我有个更好的注意
Which he got at the hospital.
这主意是在他在医院时候想到的
Patient presented with gastric bacterial infection
病人胃部细菌感伤
coupled with peptic ulcers.
并伴有胃溃疡症状
Tetracycline should not be administered due to allergies.
病人对四环素过敏 所以禁用此药物
Check this out. You'll say, "Who's this little friend?"
看着 你问"这个小家伙是说谁"
And I'll say, "Well, he's not really feeling that well."
然后我回答"他今天身体不大好"
And you'll say, "Oh, what's wrong with the little guy?"
你再问"哦 小家伙怎么样了"
And he'll say...
然后他会说
"Patient presented with gastric bacterial infection. "
"病人胃部细菌感伤 并伴有胃溃疡症状 "
Wow. Sounds like you could use some tricycling.
哇 听起来你可以用点三环素
Tetracycline should not be administered due to allergies.
"病人对四环素过敏 所以禁用此药物"
Your lips are still moving,
你的嘴唇还是在动啊
and you stole the doctor's tape recorder?
而且 你居然偷了医生的录音机
Just the tape. I'm giving it back to him.
只拿了带子 我拿去还给他的
Come on, Michael! Gob.
拜托 小弟 老哥
I need this! My career needs this.
我需要这个 我的事业需要这个
You know what? Dad was right.
你知道吗 老爸说的没错
If you really cared about this family,
如果你真的在意这个家
you'd be more supportive of me in this.
你就应该更支持我
Gob, I'm not gonna turn this mock trial into some kind of...
老哥 我不打算把这个模拟审批变成
You were gonna say "Mockery," Weren't you?
你打算说的是"闹剧" 对吧
I was in trouble, like, three words into that.
如果我这怎么说了 我才引火上身了呢
So Michael went back to the hospital,
Michael又回到了医院
when he had a visit from the real prosecutor.
这时真正的检察官来找他
Wayne, what are you doing here?
Wayne 你在这干什么
We heard about the trial. We want to make a deal with you.
我们听说了审批的事 我们想和你做个交易
A deal? It's a mock trial.
交易 那只是模拟审批啊
Read the Patriot Act.
读读<爱国者法案>吧
Anything said in a mock trial or daytime courtroom show
在模拟法庭或者日渐法庭秀说过的话
can be used in any real
都可以用于
criminal proceeding or primetime procedural show,
正式刑事诉讼或者黄金时段的电视节目中
subject to the interpretation
这取决于主法官大人
of the presiding judge or the executive producer.
或者行政制片人的说辞
In our case, Judge Reinhold is both.
那就我们的案子而言 Judge Reinhold两条都有啊
Did he get E. P? Sure did.
他也是行政制片人 当然了
Good for him.
真给力
Anyway, put your dad on the stand, get him talking,
不管怎么样 把你父亲推上证人席 让他开口
and you get full immunity.
你就得到全面豁免权
If you don't do it, we're gonna go after N.Bluth
如果你不这样做 我们就继续追查N.Bluth
and we think that's you.
我们认为那个人就是你
You're asking me to conspire against my own client.
你是要我去私底下背叛我的客户
Couldn't you go to jail for that?
你做这种事不会进监狱吗
Think about it, Michael.
好好考虑考虑吧 Michael
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表