剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Hey, I guess you'll be scaring children yourself now.
看来你自己可以去吓小孩了
As a matter of fact, I won't.
事实上 我不会这么做的
If anything, it strengthened
事实上 我更加坚定了
my resolve to be more than just a one-armed man,
我要成为比独臂人更强的决心
even if it means me never taking a job again.
即使那意味着我再也不能工作了
Almost makes it worth it.
那值了
Hello.
你好
Listen, I heard that you gave Gob a banana stand.
听着 听说你给了Gob一个香蕉店
They did great. He and Steve took in over $700.
他们做得很不错哦 他和Steve赚了700美元
They did? Yeah.
是么 对
So I guess the Bluth company's got a new heir.
看来布鲁斯公♥司♥有个新掌门人了
And that's when Michael realised it was time to get serious.
那时Michael意识到是时候认真起来了
George Michael, you know where the banana suit is?
George Michael 你知道香蕉道具服在哪里吧
That night, Maeby, displaced by Buster, heard a noise.
当晚 房♥间被Buster占了的Maeby听到了声响
Hello? George Michael?
有人吗 George Michael
I'm thirsty.
我好渴
And Maeby knew she had found her bloodsucking creature.
Maeby终于找到了吸血怪物
The next day, Michael took off work to man the banana stand
第二天 Michael休假在香蕉店里工作
while his son manned a banana.
而他的儿子扮香蕉人
How you doing there, champ?
觉得怎么样 帅锅
Is my name Champ? It's so hot. Okay, why don't you take five?
我名字是帅锅吗 好热啊 好了 休息五分钟吧
That's not including the five minutes
不包括我脱下
it takes me to get out of this thing, right?
这件衣服的那五分钟吧
You're not getting out of it. Attention, everyone!
不准脱 各位请注意
Why go to a banana stand when we can make your banana stand?
为什么不来一家能让你性奋的香蕉摊呢
I give you Barbara and Dee!
因为我请来了Barbara和Dee
Don't worry, these young beauties
不要担心 这些性感尤物
have been nowhere near the bananas.
不会离开香蕉店的
Dad, are they strippers?
爸爸 那是脱衣舞♥女♥吗
If I know your uncle, they're at least strippers.
我懂你大伯为人 她们不只是脱衣舞♥女♥
I guess we gotta up the ante.
看来咱们要下重本了
No, Dad, then they're just gonna
不 爸 她们只是在那里
up it and then it'll go back and forth all day.
整天走来走去而已
If that's what it takes, that's what we're gonna do.
如果真要这么做的话 我们也要学他们
And they did.
确实是
But it was less entertaining than you might imagine,
但是比你想象中的要恶趣味得多
no matter what music was put under it.
不论他们播的是什么音乐
It was kind of funny to Yellow Submarine,
要是播披头士的"黄色潜水艇"还是挺有趣的
but who could afford it?
但是谁付得起这么贵的歌♥呀
So here's what happened at the end.
这是故事的结局
Hey, stop fighting! Stop it!
嘿 不要打了 住手
That's it. They're right, okay?
够了 他们是对的 好吧
This is insane. We're just boyfighting again.
这太疯狂了 我们又重演了一次好斗小子的情节了
And for what? A hefty bag full of pesos.
为了什么呢 一个装满比索重重的袋子吗
You've been taking pesos?
你们收比索的
Dad said I should.
爸说我可以的
Dad's involved with this? Well, he chose the location.
爸又参与了这件事 是他选的地址
And the strippers. And the sign. Every part of it, really.
还有脱衣舞♥女♥ 招牌 所有的事 真的
Wait a minute. Don't you see what's happening here?
等一下 你没意识到有猫腻吗
Dad's clearly going ahead with the Colombian deal
爸他显然是想实行他的哥伦比亚计划
and he's just laundering it through your banana shack.
他只是想利用你的香蕉店来实行
He pitted us against each other so I'd be too busy to notice.
他又挑拨我们的关系 而我们都忙于竞争 没注意到
You know what? I think it's time for us to teach Dad a lesson.
好了 是时候咱们教训一下爸了
Get the person who terrorised us the most in our childhood.
那就找小时候经常吓我们的那个人吧
She's still healing. Let's get J. Walter Weatherman.
老妈还在康复呢 咱们找独臂男J. Walter Weatherman吧
Michael and Gob had decided to teach their father a lesson.
Michael和Gob决定教训一下他们的父亲
So we need the number of the one-armed man.
我们要独臂男的电♥话♥号♥码
I'm not giving you that.
我才不会给你呢
You wanna use his disability to scare someone.
你们想利用他的残疾来吓人
That's everything I'm against. Read the button, mister!
我反对这么做的 看我的徽章
"The only scary thing about a one-armed man
"独臂男吓唬人的
"Trying to scare someone is the fact that..."
恐怖之处在于"
He feels that his one arm is
他认为他的独臂除了能吓唬人之外
good for nothing but trying to scare somebody.
就别无用处
It's upside down.
你的徽章倒过来了
Well, let's see you try to put a button on with this.
好啊 你就试一下单手把徽章别上去
Stop screaming! It's not scary!
不要吼啦 一点都不吓人好吧
I'm gonna get the number myself, okay?
我自己找那号♥码 好吧
'Cause we're not going to go
因为我们不会让这家伙
through our lives being controlled by this guy.
控制我们的生活的
What is more pathetic
有什么比一个成年人
than grown men being scared of their father?
害怕自己的父亲更可悲呢
I'm thirsty.
我好渴
This continued for a while.
这持续了好一阵子
And later, Michael and Gob went to put their plan in action.
之后 Michael和Gob开始实施他们的计划
I gave the Colombians back their money
我把钱退回给那些哥伦比亚人
and I told them that you had no right to make the deal.
还告诉他们你没有决定交易的权利
I have to warn you, though, they didn't sound too happy about it.
我要警告你一声 他们不是很高兴
Just hope they don't try to get even by cir-sum-venting the law.
就希望他们不要通过非法律手段来解决就好了
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Kidnap or... Michael said...
绑♥架♥ 或者Michael说的
What, are you kidding? I have an ankle monitor.
什么 你开玩笑吧 我脚踝上还带着监视器呢
I can't even go into the
我连走廊都出不去
hallway without the cops coming up. Stop it!
而且警♥察♥一定会来的 别瞎说了
Clearly, you know what you're doing.
很显然你知道你自己在干嘛
There's an off chance they
有极小的可能性就是他们
might just wanna take you, leave the ankle.
会把你带走 留下你的脚踝
But, anyhow... Stall him.
无论如何 拖延着他
And Michael went to solicit help for the lesson.
然后Michael去找帮忙了
How would you and some of your friends
你们大伙儿要不要帮我们
like to help us teach Mr. Bluth a lesson?
教训一下布鲁斯先生呢
Maybe pose as Colombians.
装作是哥伦比亚人
But we're Guatemalan. Won't he know the difference?
但我们是危地马拉人 他分不出吗
I think anything south of San Diego will be just fine.
只要是来自圣地亚哥以南的地方都可以的
Rolando was in The Groundlings.
Rolando就是在Groundling剧团的
Just classes.
就上过课而已
Is it going to be unscripted like Curb?
是不是像<消消气>一样没有剧本的
George, Sr, meanwhile, had grown suspicious of his son.
老George这时候也对他的儿子产生了怀疑
What was that with Michael just now?
Michael刚才想怎么样
He wants to teach you a lesson. What kind of lesson?
他想教训你 怎么教训
A J. Walter Weatherman lesson.
J. Walter Weatherman式的教训
He's gonna fake your kidnapping and helicopter ride to Colombia.
他想要假装绑♥架♥你然后用直升飞机把你载到哥伦比亚
He's gonna teach me a lesson using my own scare toy?
他要用我那一招来教训我
Weatherman wouldn't do it. I think Buster turned him.
Weatherman不帮他 估计是Buster劝他金盆洗手了
Yeah. Well, he'll say yes for me.
对 但他会答应我的
All right, we'll go along with his lesson.
好的 我们就顺水推舟
but we are gonna teach him one of our own
但我们要反过来上他一课
But it's gotta be a secret, okay?
但你要保守秘密
Between a dad and his favourite son.
就是爸爸跟他最喜爱的儿子之间的秘密
Don't worry, Pop. Gob Bluth doesn't cave.
别担心 爸 Gob Bluth不会做叛徒的
Yeah, you just did for me. Well, you asked me to,
可你刚做了一回 那是你叫我做的
so I thought that's what... Go, go, go. It's fine.
所以我才以为 走吧 没事
And Lindsay and Tobias were back with the arbitrator.
Linsay和Tobias回到了仲裁人面前
As you know, it is very
你也知道 在离婚案中要
difficult to establish fault in a divorce.
指出对方的错误是很困难的
But one indicator is fidelity.
但是其中一个判定标准是忠诚度
Now, my client has not pursued sex outside of this marriage.
我的委托人并没有婚外情
Nor in it.
婚内情都没有
I got this one. Can the same be said for you?
我来说好了 你认同这说法吗
Absolutely. I've done everything to make this marriage work.
当然啦 我已经尽我所能来维持这段婚姻了
That's interesting. Can you
真有趣 你可以告诉我
tell me what your plans are for this evening?
你今晚有什么打算吗
I have plans with a friend. A man? What's his name, please?
我约了个朋友 男人吗 他叫什么名字
Don't answer that.
不要回答
I withdraw the question. Why don't we stop for the day?
我撤回问题 要不今天到此为止吧
So Mrs Funke can get to her date
所以Funke夫人可以继续
with her mysterious Mr Blah-blah-blah.
跟她那神秘的某某先生约会了
At 8:30, unless you wanna sit at the bar. - Bob. Bob.
八点半 除非你想去酒吧 - Bob Bob
It was the first time someone took Tobias's side,
那是第一次有人为Tobias出头
and he wanted to thank him.
他想感谢他
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表