剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
And the next day Michael
第二天
returned to the office to tell the employees
Michael回到办公室打算告诉全体员工们
that Black Friday had indeed arrived.
黑色星期五真的要来了
Hey, Ted. Yeah.
嗨 Ted 嗯
What's going on?
这是什么情况
Nellie got all of us our cheques, and these great new computers.
Nellie给我们发了薪水 还给我们买♥♥了新的电脑
And if you think... Excuse me.
如果你认为 打扰一下
Nellie, you did this?
Nellie 这些都是你做的
I took it out of the N. Bluth account.
我把N.Bluth账户里钱的钱拿了出来
If you spend it within the company,
如果把钱花在公♥司♥上
it gives the prosecutors nothing.
检察官也就抓不到什么把柄了
Also, it was the only way
也只有这样
to get myself the $10,000 that you owed me.
我才能拿到你欠我的1万块钱
$10,000?
一万块
What did you do with these guys exactly?
你到底和这些家伙做了些什么
They mostly just cried. You've got a real morale problem here.
他们基本上都只是哭 这里的情绪问题很严重啊
You cried?
你们都哭了
Listen, I thought that you were going to...
听着 我以为你会
Steal it? Yes.
把钱卷走 是的
But I might be your sister, remember?
但我没准是你姐姐 记得吗
Well, the fact that you didn't
你没把钱卷走
steal it might actually be proof that you're not.
没准正说明你不是我姐呢
Even if we're not related,
即使我们没有血缘关系
I think I would like for you to work here.
但我想留你在这工作
You're very, very good at it, and what you do for a job
你做得很好 而且你的那份工作
is not really a great way to make a living, you know?
实在不是谋生的好法子 你说呢
I make $300,000 a year.
我一年能赚30万呢
Marry me!
嫁给我吧
That's weird on so many levels.
这话怎么听都很诡异
On the next Arrested Developmet.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Gob has a religious conversion.
Gob的信仰发生了转变
I've seen a sign, and I want to make this work.
我看到了神迹 希望这次能成功
A committed relationship that actually means something.
一段忠诚的关系意义重大
How about you? You want to do just the two of us?
你呢 就我们两个怎么样
And Buster's fake coma is put to its greatest test.
Buster的假装昏迷遭遇了重大的考验
Don't you die on me. Don't you die on me.
不要死 千万不要死啊
Oh, my.
哦 天呐
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表