剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
heard that there were Saddam Hussein lookalikes.
有很多萨♥达♥姆♥的替身
I guess I'm just a little surprised to see you all living here
我只是有点惊讶 看到你们
in one house that looks so similar to ours.
住在这个跟我们的惊人相似的房♥子里
Scar on that one dude's forehead's gotta be a problem.
那个人额头前的伤疤肯定是个问题
That's Achmed.
那是Achmed
Never stop watching the trial.
持续关注这个审讯
We are all following it pretty closely.
我们都紧紧地跟着看呢
I understand. They put this guy away,
我明白 他们把他抓走了
you guys are out of a job, huh?
所以你们都失业了 是吧
Yes, and we wanted to keep the house for just one more season.
是啊 我们还想在这个房♥子里住一个季度
I have a baby on the way.
我有个孩子就要出生了
I do a better Saddam than this guy.
我比这个人表演萨♥达♥姆♥更像一些
My Saddam would show his teeth.
我演的萨♥达♥姆♥会露出他的牙齿
Yes, to chew the scenery.
是啊 去咀嚼周围的景色
And so, Michael decided the least he could do
所以 Michael觉得他至少可以
was take a look at the air-conditioning.
看看这个空调怎么了
But before he did, he decided to see if there was a secret room
不过在他看空调之前 他决定看看这个房♥子里
in this model home as well.
是不是也有一个密室
And that's when Michael discovered the bombshell.
这时 Michael发现了一枚炸♥弹♥
Buster!
Buster
And back at the American model home,
回到美国的样♥板♥房♥♥
none of the invitees had shown up for Maeby's party.
没有一个受邀嘉宾来了Maeby的派对
Surprise!
惊喜
Yeah, that's what I figured.
是啊 我猜也是这样
So, did you send one of these to everyone
所以说 你真的把这个送给了我地址簿上的
in my address book?
每个人么
Yeah, I'm really sorry they didn't come.
是啊 我很抱歉他们没有来
I don't know what happened.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I do. They found out I was 16.
我知道 他们发现我只有16岁了
And a lot of us just didn't want to drive down to Orange County.
很多人只是不想开车到奥兰治县来
What're you talking about?
你在说什么呢
This cost me my job, George Michael.
这让我丢了工作 George Michael
I was a studio executive. I made movies.
我本来是个电影公♥司♥的经理 我制♥作♥电影
Well, is that why you've been so stressed out all the time?
这就是你这段时间压力很大的原因么
Have I been?
我这段时间压力很大么
You know what? I'm a kid. I'm gonna start acting like one.
你知道么 我是个孩子 我现在就要做点孩子的事了
What, you're gonna dr? Do you wanna join me?
什么 你要喝酒 你也要吗
Well, I guess, if you can run a studio.
好吧 既然你都能开家电影公♥司♥
But they didn't know it was the fake wine from Gob's magic show.
不过他们并不知道这是Gob的魔术用的假酒
It's good. And back in Iraq.
不错啊 现在回到伊♥拉♥克♥
What is this? Looks like a midrange, nuclear warhead.
这是什么 看起来像是个中等射程的核弹头
It has a range capacity of 4,000 to 5,000 nautical miles.
射程为四千到五千海里
You got a pretty sophisticated knowledge of this technology.
你对这项技术很了解啊
My God. It makes me wanna have an ice-cream cone.
天哪 这让我特别想吃甜筒冰淇淋
Doesn't this make you wanna have an ice-cream cone?
这难道没有让你想吃甜筒冰淇淋么
It does make wanna have an ice-cream cone.
这的确让我很想吃甜筒冰淇淋
You'll have plenty of time for ice cream in prison.
你在监狱里会有很多吃冰淇淋的时间的
Ice-cream sandwiches.
冰淇淋三明治
CIA undercover.
中情局卧底
CIA, of course. This explains
中情局 当然了 这就解释了
why it was so easy to get you out of prison.
为什么你这么容易就能从监狱里出来
I knew that if he got out, he
我知道 如果他从监狱里出来了
would lead us right to whatever your dad was hiding.
他就会带着我们去你♥爸♥爸藏东西的地方
They'd even created opportunities for this to happen.
他们甚至故意创造机会让这事早点发生
Get in the cell, stupid!
进去吧 傻瓜
You're the one who didn't even shut the door.
你这个连门都不关的人
Come on!
来啊
Yeah! Yeah!
是啊 是啊
You guys can run this place without us.
你们可以管理这个地方了 不需要我们
As soon as you stop dropping your keys!
只要你们不要总是掉钥匙
Come on!
来啊
They'd even staged something called an honour marathon
他们甚至举办了一个活动 荣誉马拉松
they thought he was sure to take advantage of.
他们觉得他肯定会利用这个机会的
Come on. We've been looking for WMDs for years.
拜托 这么多年我们一直在找大规模杀伤性武器
WMDs?
大规模杀伤性武器
This thing is as fake as Achmed's moustache. See?
这个东西就像Achmed的小胡子一样是假的 看见了么
Yeah, look, it's a HomeFill.
是啊 看 这是HomeFill牌的
It's the company that makes the fake stuff
我们的样♥板♥房♥♥里那些假玩意儿
we fill the model homes with.
就是这家公♥司♥的
What the hell?
到底是怎么回事
What is that, a recording device?
那是什么 录音装置么
Wait, this is our stuff.
等等 这是我们的东西
Okay, I gotta call this in.
好吧 我要把这个汇报一下
What's this? Buster. Please.
这是什么 Buster 别
Baker.
我是Baker
No, it doesn't sound like CIA east. I'll check with CIA west.
不 这听起来不像东中情局的东西 我问一下西中情局
Did we bug a house in Mamoon?
我们在穆蒙的一座房♥子里装了窃听器么
Yeah. We got some guy named George Bluth
是啊 我们找了一个叫George Bluth的人
to build houses down there so we could wire them.
在那里造房♥子 这样我们就可以跟他们联络了
Look, I'm like Uncle Buster.
你瞧 就像Buster叔叔
I'm sorry no one from the family came.
家里没一个人来 我真的很抱歉
You know, sometimes I wish I wasn't even part of the family.
知道吗 有时候我真的希望我不是家里的一员
Don't, no, no. Yes.
不 不 别这样 就是这样的
I never wanted to say this,
我从来都不想这么说
but you might not even be related to us.
但你有可能真的跟我们没有血缘关系
No.
不
'Cause Gangy once said to me,
因为外婆有一次跟我说
your mom might not have ever even been pregnant with you.
你妈妈可能都没有怀你
Okay, now you're just saying that to make me feel better.
好吧 你现在说这些只是想让我感觉舒服些
No, I wouldn't.
不 我不会
Everyone still loves you.
大家还是都爱你的
Some more than others.
某些人爱得更深
And perhaps it was the fake wine,
也许是因为这假酒
but that was the night
就在这个晚上
George Michael and Maeby went to second base.
George Michael和Maeby上了二垒
So, my dad was a patsy?
所以说 我爸是个替罪羊
We call them "Unintentional operations victims".
我们把他们叫做"非故意造成的行动受害者"
But, yes, we ran the whole
不过 确实 我们通过一个英国公♥司♥
operation through a British building company.
完成了整个行动
And they contacted my dad for the plans.
他们还联♥系♥了我爸爸来讨论计划
I can't believe it. After all of that, he wasn't lying.
真不敢相信 在这些事都过去后 他没有说谎
Look, we feel terrible. Because this is really our mistake.
瞧 我们觉得很糟糕 因为这真的是我们的错
But I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take you guys out.
不过恐怕我必须带你们出去
Take us out? What?
带我们出去 什么
Well, I can really go for some Italian.
我其实可以假扮意大利人
There is an Olive Garden in Mamoon.
在穆蒙有个橄榄花♥园♥
I think he means to shoot you in the head.
我觉得他的意思是要爆你的头
But, please, at least let him look at the air-conditioning.
不过 求你了 让他先看看空调吧
Sir, if you're worried about us talking, we will not say a word.
先生 如果你担心我们会泄密的话 我们一个字都不会说的
Well, don't be mad, but I have been sending the pictures
别傻了 不过我在用我的手♥机♥
from my cell phone to my friend.
给我的朋友们发图片呢
He does not know what he's saying.
他不知道他在说什么
You have? Well,
你发了 好吧
who knows who she sent them to?
谁知道她又发给谁了呢
Yeah. Yeah, I get it.
好吧 好吧 我明白了
Looks like you are a hero, Buster.
看来你真的是个英雄 Buster
We both are.
我们俩都是
Well. Okay, it looks like you got us.
好吧 看起来你们赢了
What can the US government do for you?
需要美国政♥府♥为你们做些什么呢
We're gonna need some business class tickets home.
我们要回家的商务舱机票
And direct flights. None of this stopping in Phoenix...
而且要直飞 不要在凤♥凰♥城那[哔]停留
And, more importantly,
还有 更重要的是
maybe we can drop some
也许我们可以撤销
of these treason charges against my father.
对爸爸叛国罪的指控
And I do believe there was some mention of some ice cream.
还有 我确定刚才提到了冰淇淋
And so, with Operation Hot Brother a success,
所以 随着热力兄弟营救的成功
our American heroes left Iraq.
我们的美国英雄离开了伊♥拉♥克♥
Take Condoleezza Rice Lane! It's quicker.
走康多莉扎·赖斯大道 这样快些
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表