剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Perhaps if I can coach a
如果我帮助一个
certain young lady to victory in this pageant,
女孩赢得这次选美
I can gain back the respect of my wife.
我就能赢回妻子的尊重
I'll show them a little T and A.
让评委看看真正的前♥凸♥后♥翘♥
You can't make me do it, Dad.
你不能让我做这些 爸爸
Tobias and Ann.
Tobias和Ann
What, my Ann? No, I don't think we need any help.
什么 我的Ann吗 不 我们不需要帮助
George Michael, she's a girl.
George Michael 她是个女孩
I need to teach her how to be a woman.
我需要教她怎么成为女人
Within her lies a queen. Let me out that queen.
她内心有个女王 让我释放女王
I think you just did.
我觉得你已经释放了
Michael. Gob.
Michael Gob
Let me get that for you.
我来帮你
So, a young neighbourhood tough by the name of Steve Holts
邻里有一个叫Steve Holts的硬汉
gonna be here any minute. Your son.
马上会来 你儿子
According to him... And a DNA test.
因为他 做过DNA检测了
I heard the jury's still out on science.
我听说陪审团始终没有采纳证据
Anyway, he wants to go to the fair,
总之 他想参加集市
but I don't wanna hurt his feelings,
但我又不想伤害他
so I need you to do it.
所以需要你帮忙
Just tell him that I'm out of town on one of my trips.
告诉他我出城旅行了
I'm not gonna lie to your son.
我不会对你儿子撒谎的
Come on. I lie to yours all the time.
拜托 我整天对你儿子撒谎
Michael, I'm not ready to be a dad.
Michael 我还没有做好当爸爸的准备
Plus, I'm gonna be very
而且 这周我作为
busy this week being a judge for the pageant.
选美比赛的评委会非常忙碌
Gob had been a pageant judge for years.
Gob已经做了很多年的选美评委
You cannot believe what it does for your sex life.
你无法想象这件事对性生活的影响
I don't wanna hear it. I don't wanna say it.
我不想听 我不想说
First-place chick is hot, but has an attitude.
冠军妞很辣 很傲娇
Doesn't date magicians.
不和魔术师约会
Second-place is someone weird,
亚军妞很奇怪
usually, like a Chinese girl or a geologist.
比如中国人或者地质学家
But third-place, although a little bit plain,
季军妞 虽然有些平淡
has super-low self-esteem.
但自卑感强烈
So I step in and lay her crown upon my sweet head.
我就趁虚而入 将她的花苞戴在我头上
Have I missed this euphemism?
我怎么听过这个委婉说法呢?
Steve Holt. I should go.
Steve Holt 我撤了
He's hiding from me, isn't he?
他在躲着我 对吧
You know, you gotta stop saying your name all the time.
你必须改掉时刻说自己名字的毛病
It's just they have this father-son triathlon,
我只想和他一起参加集♥会♥的
and I just wanted him to do it with me.
父子铁人三项
Stupid, huh? That's a pretty tough race.
很傻吧 那是个很艰难的比赛
Only for a wimp, a wuss.
对某些人来说是的 窝囊废 胆小鬼
A...
哔
And Steve didn't mean "Pussycat."
Steve并不是说小甜心
Steve.
Steve
How'd you like to do that triathlon with me?
你和我一起参加那个比赛 怎么样
Are you serious? Yeah.
真的吗 Yeah
Uncle Mike! Steve Holt!
Mike叔叔 Steve Holt
Both men felt good about themselves.
两个突然自信爆棚的男人
Uncle Mike! Steve Holt!
Mike叔叔 Steve Holt
But Gob didn't share their enthusiasm.
但Gob并没有感受到他们的热情
So this is how Michael gets rid of my son. By stealing him.
这就是Michael帮我摆脱儿子的方法 偷走他
Well, I'll just have to steal something of his
我也要偷走他心爱的东西
like, say, his bicycle,
比如 他的自行车
as a placeholder.
这是代价
Michael was trying to prove his manliness with Steve Holt.
Michael试着向Steve Holt展示他的男子气概
Rita, hey, it's Michael. Just wanted to let you know
Rita 我是Michael 只是想让你知道
that I'm running a triathlon at the fair,
我会在集♥会♥上参加铁人三项
and if you're back in town...
如果你回到城里了
I can't believe I chose this moment to call you.
不敢相信 我竟然在这个时候打给你
Meanwhile, at the Church and State Fair,
与此同时 在集市的教会场地里
Maeby was trying to enrol in the pageant. Sort of.
Maeby正试图进入选美比赛 用某种方式
Your situation poses a problem. Let me talk to our chairman.
你的情况有些特殊 让我和负责人汇报下
Hey, what are you doing, Maeby? It's Surely.
Maeby 你在这干嘛 是Surely
I'm just here to prove
我来这里只是想证明
that all these pageants care about is looks.
所有的选美比赛注重的只有外表
Just watch. Surely's inner
看看Surely的内在美如何
beauty will get trumped by her outer icky.
被她的外在丑态打败
Well, what happened to your nose?
你的鼻子怎么了
It's part of the disguise. Isn't it cool?
是我的伪装 很酷吧
The same one Nicole Kidman wore in The Hours.
Nicole Kidman在<时时刻刻>里带过
It had been purchased for her at a charity auction she'd attended
这是别人在一个慈善义卖♥♥上
as a studio executive.
送给身为制片人的她的
$10,000.
1万
By Jamie Kennedy.
那人叫Jamie Kennedy
You're such a dear.
你真是太好了
But I'm not putting you
但我不会让你演我
in my remake of A Thoroughly Polite Dustup.
翻拍的<一场彻底温和的骚乱>的
Miss Wolfbeek, although it costs quite a bit
Wolfbeek小姐 虽然要为你铺设大
to put in a ramp for you, we got approval.
斜坡花费很 但我们获得了批准
You're in.
你入围了
As Maeby found herself stuck in a beauty pageant,
正当Maeby在选美比赛中进退两难的时候
Lucille was meeting with attorney Bob Loblaw
Luiclle正和律师Bob Loblaw
about getting her son out of the army.
商讨她儿子摆脱兵役的事
I mean, my God. He's already lost a hand. If he loses a leg,
太扯了 他已经没有手了 如果他没有的是脚
how will we ever get him out of the apartment?
我们以后怎么把他撵出家门?
Well, the army does have a one-in-one-out programme,
但是军队有一出一进的规定
where the inductee is relieved
入伍人员退伍的要求是
of duty once he enlists someone to take his place.
重新招募一位替代他
So I'm supposed to find some poor innocent soul and hook him?
所以我应该去找个可怜的纯洁灵魂 然后勾住他吗
Well, that's not going to help sign anyone. Where's your hand?
这样谁也找不到 你的手在哪里
It got stuck in the prize hole again.
又卡在夹娃娃机里了
I told you not to play that stupid game anymore.
我告诉过你不要再玩那个蠢游戏了
There goes Number 3.
第三只手了
I wasn't playing it. I was just trying to get my other one back.
我不是在玩 只是想夹回另外那只手
Hi, sorry, sorry, I totally
抱歉抱歉 我完全忘记
forgot about this meeting. What's going on?
这个会了 进行的怎么样
You're father's got a lot
你♥爸♥爸因为越狱未遂
of bad press because of the escape attempts.
有了很多负面新闻
Volunteer for something.
做做义工吧
I'll do anything to get out of this... apartment.
我愿意做任何事来逃脱这个哔房♥子
You'll do anything to get out of... in this apartment.
在这个房♥子里 你愿意做任何事来摆脱哔
You're drunk.
你喝多了
Yeah, Mom. Can you just... And, Dad...
妈 你能 呃 爸
You know, why do we even need the surrogate?
为什么我们需要这个代理人
You know, Dad's in the apartment. Don't come in here.
爸就在房♥间里 不要进来
Don't come in here. Don't come in here.
不要进来 不要进来
I said not to come in here. Would you get out here, please?
我说了不要进来 你能出去吗
I'm watching the game. I said not to come in.
我正在看比赛 我说了不要进来
I did not spend money on a surrogate...
我可没有花钱请代理人
I'm watching the game.
我正在看比赛
so you can just
所以你能
I lost him.
失去联♥系♥了
I think you've got your
我想你一定有办法
hands full trying to make this guy look good.
让这个家伙显得良善
Well, there's a Startle Straight programe at the fair
在集♥会♥有个"吓回正轨计划"
which involves you speaking with at-risk male youth
你和不走正道的青少年聊聊
to scare them away from criminal behaviour.
吓吓他们 让他们别再去作奸犯科
Okay. I can do that. I'm gonna
没问题 我需要一些
need some big blown-up photos of your mother.
你妈妈放大的照片
I think they're talking about your time in prison, Dad.
我想他们指的是你在监狱里的日子 爸爸
Okay. Why not?
当然可以
I mean, if I don't win this thing,
即使我不做
I'm gonna be back there anyway.
也会回监狱的
"At-risk male youth." That spells "Army."
不务正业青少年 正好拼写出军队
And that's when Buster discovered a recruiting pool
Buster发现了一个政♥府♥偷偷
the government had been fishing for years.
发展了数年的征兵群体
I may head down there, too.
我可能也会去看看
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表