剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything,
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael had received a
Michael收到一张
witness list for his father's upcoming trial.
他父亲审判在即的证人名单
Who's on the list? Any blabbers?
谁榜上有名 有没有大嘴巴
Well, they've got one guy who won't be talking.
上面居然还有一个肯定不能说话的证人
That is, unless there's a hand inside of him.
这个 除非把手塞进他的身体里
Oh, please, Michael. Even then, I wouldn't say anything.
哦 行了 Michael 就算这样 我还是什么都不会说的
That's reassuring, but I was referring to Gob's puppet, Franklin.
那就放心了 不过我指的是老哥的玩偶 Franklin
Yes! I got him in the system.
那是 我把他加进名单的
You did this on purpose? Oh, yeah.
你故意的吧 哦 那当然了
He is re-dyed, rested and ready to work.
我给他重新上了漆 整装 他已经跃跃欲试了
Thought it'd be a good way to get some press.
我觉得这是个吸引媒体关注的好方法
I gotta tell Franklin.
我得告诉Franklin去
I think he meant "Get Franklin".
我想他说的是"去拿Franklin"
Am I on the list? We all are.
我榜上有名吗 大家都榜上有名
Franklin, guess what? But I don't know anything.
Franklin 你猜出什么事了 但是我什么都不知道啊
He certainly hasn't heard anything from me.
他从我这没听到什么风声
Mother doesn't know anything, either.
老妈也什么都不知道
I don't know anything. Well, you both certainly act innocent.
我也什么都不知道 你们俩就继续装无辜吧
Buster knew a great deal.
Buster知道好些内♥幕♥
For Lucille, almost nightly, got drunk and told him.
因为Lucille 几乎每晚 都喝的醉醺醺的然后告诉他
Your father says he wants me to go all the way to Fallujah.
你父亲想让我一路出发到Fallujah去
I thought he meant the sex
我还以为他说的是
act that's so popular with your generation.
你们年轻人流行的做♥爱♥体♥位♥
I know you're awake. Faker!
我知道你醒着的 你个骗子
More significantly, they've put an N. Bluth on the witness list.
最重要的是 他们把N.Bluth也加进了名单
I hope that doesn't stand for what I think it stands for.
但愿不是我想的那样
Whoa. I did not say that.
哇 我可没那么说
You did, Gob. Your mouth moved. Your hand didn't.
你说了 老哥 你嘴动了 手可没动
Well, I should work on that.
在这方面我还要多下功夫
Is there an N. Bluth in the family that we don't know about?
家族里面有个叫N. Bluth的 我们还都不知道
They say there's been money found in an account under that name.
他们说在这个名字的账户里发现了一笔钱
Of course not. The prosecution is trying to test us.
当然不认识了 检察官是想考验我们
See if we're going to turn against each other.
看看我们会不会彼此露馅
They make stuff up.
他们就会瞎编乱造
She doesn't exist.
她根本就不存在
Yet you refer to her as a she.
但是你说这个人是个"她"
He, she, what's the difference?
他或是她 有什么区别吗
Hear, hear. In the dark it all looks the same.
那倒是 在黑不隆冬的环境里看着都一样
And they're probably just taking a shot in the darkness.
他们没准就在摸瞎
But the good news is that Jan Eagleman called
不过庆幸的是Jan Eagleman打来电♥话♥
and she is willing to consider our case
说愿意考虑接我们的案子
Jan Eagleman? She's from the Justice TV.
Jan Eagleman是哪个 她是司法频道的
Not another media whore.
又是一个传媒婊
You know, frankly, I think
老实说 我想
I can put together a pretty good defence.
我可以来一场不错的辩护
Oh, no. He thinks he's a lawyer again.
哦 得了 他以为自己又化身为律师
Devotees will remember that
大家应该都还记得
Michael once played a lawyer in a school play.
Michael曾在学校话剧里演过一个律师
You're a crook, Captain Hook
你是个骗子 虎克船长
Judge won't you throw the book at the pirate...
法官大人是不会朝着海盗扔书
You know, Michael, just
听着 Michael
because you played a role, doesn't make it real.
你不能因为自己演过这么一个角色 就真的是律师了
Of course, Buster did grow up to be Captain Hook.
当然 Buster就成长为虎克船长了
Not cool, Mom.
一点都不好笑 老妈
Please. You'd be a lousy attorney.
行了 你肯定是个差劲的律师
The first piece of evidence against us, you'd run for the hills.
不利于我们的证据一出现 你就会跑路了
No, Jan is interested. She carries a lot of weight.
还是算了 Jan对此很感兴趣 她很有分量
And she is not charging us anything.
而且她还不收费呢
Like to see a whore that does that!
到想看到婊♥子♥能这样
Not the carrying the weight part,
不是指"分量"那部分
but, on the other hand, if it's free.
但从另一方面来说 是免费的也值得考虑
She wants us to do a mock trial.
她想要我们去做一个模拟审判
Sort of a dry run, just to get us ready.
有点像彩排 让我们有所准备
Well, I guess we could all use some experience in the courtroom.
我想我们在法庭可以充分利用一切经验
Fine, I'll go check her out.
好吧 我会去见见她
But I'll tell you all right now,
但是我现在得告诉你们
no one is going to lie on that stand.
在证人席上的时候不得撒谎
And no one is going to betray the family.
谁都不得背叛这个家
Buster was nervous.
Buster很紧张
That's what all the rocking and humming was about.
所以他才会动来动去 发出声响
And Michael met with Justice TV's Jan Eagleman,
Michael和司法频道的Jan Eagleman碰了个面
who was currently doing a tech rehearsal.
她正在进行技术彩排
I'm doing a tech rehearsal for my new show, Judge Reinhold.
我为我的新剧Judge Reinhold做技术彩排呢
It's a reality courtroom show.
是一档法庭真人秀节目
You know that there's an actor by that name, right?
有个演员就叫这名字 你知道的吧
This is what they put me in.
你瞧瞧他们让我穿的是什么
Why did I lose all the weight
如果他们让我穿这个
if they're gonna put me in pool cover?
那我当初干嘛要减肥
I'm sorry, are you an actual judge?
抱歉打扰一下 你真的是位法官吗
No. That's just a coincidence.
不是 巧合罢了
I read somewhere Judge Judy made $25 million last year.
我从某处看到条消息
And I'm like, "Hey, I never even heard of the guy."
然后我就想 "我怎么从来没听说过这家伙"
So, you're doing this because your name is Judge?
所以 你来演这个真人秀是因为你叫Judge
Honestly, this is the first time I put those two things together.
说真的 我还真没发现这俩事有这关联
Maybe we should take Judge out of the title,
也许我们不该在片名里用到"Judge"这词
and go with my original title,
换回我之前说的那个名字
Mr Reinhold's Courtroom.
"Reinhold先生的法庭"
No, no, no. We're changing the name.
不不不 把名字改了
Thanks, Michael.
这是感谢你啊 Michael
Got 250,000 talking magazine ads,
搞了25万份的有声杂♥志♥广♥告♥
and he wants to change the name.
他现在想改名字了
My name is Judge.
"我叫Judge"
Hear you wanna do a mock trial. Yeah?
听说你想搞一次模拟审判
We can do it here on the set.
我们可以在片场里进行
'Cause I'm looking for
因为我想要
Judge Reinhold to have a little practice, too.
Judge Reinhold也来练习练习
I'll be acting as the prosecutor.
我来角色扮演检察官
That way I can see how your family holds up.
这样我就可以看看你们全家是不是经得起考验
Families that do well are the ones that stick together.
团结一心的家庭才能做到最好
Well, that's us.
我们就是这样
We are going to need a defence attorney, right,
我们还是应该找一个辩护律师 对吧
for the mock trial?
让他也来这次模拟审批
And that's not gonna be cheap.
肯定不会便宜到哪里去
You know the case. Why not you?
你了解这个案子 就你来吧
Yes. Yeah, it'll give me a chance to show my dad what I can do.
好吧 好的 这是个好机会 可以让我老爸看看我的能耐
I'll show him. I'll make a fool out of him.
让他见识下 让他傻眼
While sticking together. Excuse me one minute.
同时还要保持全家团结一心 稍等一会
And that's when Michael
与此同时
found out his brother Buster was in a coma.
Michael得知他的小弟Buster陷入昏迷了
What happened? How is he?
什么情况 他怎么样了
We're waiting for the doctor.
我们还在等医生呢
I just pray it's one of those things where he's unconscious
我在祈祷希望他能一直昏迷到审判结束
throughout the entire trial, and when it's over,
审判一结束
he wakes up and gets a big toy.
他马上醒过来 然后我送他一个大娃娃
Wait a minute. Are you responsible for this, Mom?
等等 老妈 你把他弄成这样的
Did you put one of your
你把亲儿子搞得昏迷不醒
sons into a coma so that he can't testify?
这样就让他无法出庭作证了么
Michael, how dare you?
Michael 你怎么敢这么说我
Of course it crossed my mind, but this was all Buster.
虽然我确实有这念头 但这全怪他自己
He got into your brother's pills.
他吃了你哥哥的什么药丸
Not the Forget-Me-Nows?
不会是"快忘我"吧
He asked me for them. I didn't know.
他问我要的 我不知道他要来干什么
I thought he was dating again.
我以为他又开始约会了
Hope you don't mind me saying,
希望你们不会介意我说的
but these things can go on indefinitely.
这种昏迷状态可是不定性的
My mother's been in that bed for two years.
我妈已经卧床两年不醒了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表