剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Michael, meanwhile, called his sister.
此时此刻 Michael正和他姐姐通话
I wanted to call and tell you that
我要告诉你
I got myself a date with a beautiful woman
我今天和一名叫Rita的美女约会了
named Rita and you're the chicken, not me.
所以你才是胆小鬼 我不是
Okay, that's a pretty good chicken.
你算勇敢的胆小鬼
Look out! Crazy Brit!
小心 疯狂的英国人
What's the problem? I know what you were doing back there,
怎么回事 我知道你在搞什么鬼
and if you've got half a... brain, you'll leave it alone.
如果你有[哔]脑子 你会明白你最好赶紧走
You talking about back in Wee Britain?
你是指小不列颠的事儿
I was just asking a few questions.
我不过是问几个问题罢了
Yeah. A few too many if you ask me.
你问的够多了
How would you like someone
若是有人找你笨蛋家人的麻烦
going after some stupid person in your family?
你作何感想
Now, back off, you... ponce.
滚远点儿 欠[哔]的男妓
Dad was not kidding about their breath.
难怪老爸说英国人有口臭
Michael had just been threatened by a foul-mouthed British man.
Michael受到一个满口脏话的英国佬威胁
It's Michael. I'm not dressed. Gob, this is Michael.
我是Michael 我没穿衣服 Gob 我是Michael
Shouldn't you be getting ready for your "Free Bird" Trick?
你不是该去准备"自♥由♥之鸟"表演吗
I couldn't get the rights to "Free Bird."
"自♥由♥之鸟"这个名字侵权了
I'm thinking about calling it "Free", I don't know, "Chicken."
我想改名叫"自♥由♥" 要不叫"胆小鬼"
I thought you were investigating
我以为你去调查
Dad's sinister British connection.
陷害老爸的英国佬了
Yeah, I tried, but when I was leaving,
没错 我去了 当我走的时候
one of those British guys came after me and told me to back off.
一个英国佬警告我别管这事儿
I can't believe it, but Dad may
说来我都不信
have been telling the truth. This might be dangerous.
没准老爸这次说的是真话 这事水很深
So you came back here to hide like a child.
所以你像个孩子一样退缩了
What are you doing locked in my office, exactly?
你把自己锁在我办公室里干什么
Hiding from a child.
躲避一个孩子
Big difference. Gob, Steve Holt is your son.
跟你不一样 Gob Steve Holt是你儿子
He probably feels a connection.
他也许有那种感受
He doesn't know what he feels!
他感受个头
I'm tired of being told.
我受够了你们的教训
My God, what is this feeling?
天啊 这是什么感受
You know, the feeling that you're feeling
你感受到的感受
is just what many of us call a feeling.
就是人们常说的感受
It's not like envy or even hungry.
这感受不是嫉妒 更不是饥饿
Could it be love?
也许这就是爱
I know what an erection feels like, Michael.
我知道什么叫"硬了"
No, it's the opposite. It's like my heart is getting hard.
但与此相反 心里有说不出的滋味
Maybe I am ready to be a father.
也许我准备好了做父亲
Dad?
老爸
It's my son, Gob.
是我儿子 Gob
You know, and what is it with the fathers in this family
为什么咱们家里当了爸爸的
always trying to deceive their...
总是要欺骗他们的
And that's when Michael realised that the man who threatened him
这时Michael意识到 威胁他的那个男人
must have been hired by George, Sr.
肯定是老George雇来的
I'm the patsy.
我又上当了
Well, I gotta go.
我得走了
George Michael, I'm sorry,
George Michael 对不起
but we're gonna talk about that girl later, okay?
咱们晚些再谈你的"女孩问题"
Now all I have to do is find that lookalike, Michael.
我现在只需要找个替身
Michael.
Michael
That's a woman's wig.
你带的是女式假发
I was told it was a bob.
他们说这叫鲍伯[波波头]
And Michael confronted his father. Find out anything?
Michael找到他父亲当面对峙 有发现吗
Yeah, I did, Dad. I found out
有 我发现不管我告诉自己多少次
that no matter how many times I promise myself
不能再相信你
that I'm not gonna fall for it,
不能再上当
I always end up getting hustled by you.
可还是被你玩的团团转
What are you talking about? The guy that you hired
你说什么呢 我查完英国人之后
to threaten me after I looked into the British connection.
你雇了一个家伙威胁我
Wait, wait. Somebody threatened you?
等会儿 有人威胁你
That's a wonderful performance,
你不当演员真是屈才了
Dad. You're a regular Brad Garrett,
你活脱脱就是Brad Garrett
but I don't watch TV at 3:00 in the afternoon
可我这次不陪你玩了
and you can forget about pleading not guilty.
别指望无罪辩护了
Guilty. We got to plead guilty. What?
认罪 我们必须认罪 什么
Michael, I didn't hire anyone,
Michael 我真的没有雇人威胁你
I swear. If someone came after you, they're for real.
我发誓 如果有人威胁你 那一定是真的
Come on. Are you serious? I told you, these are bad guys.
不是吧 真的吗 我告诉过你 他们是坏人
They do not want this information out.
他们不想秘密泄露出去
He said that he was gonna
他说他是冲着
come after somebody stupid in our family.
咱们家的蠢蛋来的
That could be Buster. Could be Gob.
说的肯定是Buster 也可能是Gob
You're not guilty. We have to plead guilty.
你没犯罪 但是我们要认罪
We got to plead guilty.
我们要认罪
We've got to throw ourselves on the mercy of the court.
就指望法官的法外开恩了
We got to get Andy Griffith. Andy Griffith in the suit.
我们需要Andy Griffith 穿西服的Andy Griffith
And Michael went to cancel with Rita.
Michael去取消和Rita的约定
Sorry, I just wanted to let you know
不好意思 我是来告诉你
that I'm not going to be needing your passport after all.
现在不需要用你的护照了
We're just gonna go to court, plead guilty. That will be that.
我们将在法庭上认罪
So, it's bye-bye to Rita, then?
你是来跟我告别的吗
Yes, I'll shake your hand goodbye,
没错 我会跟你握握手说再见
but actually, I was wondering if you might want to...
不过我在想 你是否愿意
I wouldn't. I'll make you blue.
不愿意 我会让你忧郁的
Rita was just talking about the finger paint,
Rita说的是手上的颜料
but Michael didn't know that.
但是Michael会错意了
I was just wondering if you might want to bid me fair morrow.
我以为你会祝我一切顺利
Michael was filled with self-loathing.
Michael这一刻很讨厌自己
Had he been Jack The Ripper,
他要真是开膛手杰克
he would have soothed himself in a most unsavoury way.
此刻肯定大开杀戒
But instead, he just sat in
可他只是坐在车里
his car and ate a whole thing of candy beans.
用糖果填补心灵的创伤
And back at the penthouse, Gob had been called to see his father.
公♥寓♥里 Gob被老爸叫了过来
New plan, right? You put me in the trick.
新方案 我参与到表演中
You make me the guy in the cage.
你把我变到笼子里
Okay, I just got to say, I'm really blown away by this.
我得说 这太让我感动了
You really want to be part of my world. I do.
你真的在关心我 没错
God, I feel like my heart is straining through my shirt.
天啊 我高兴得心都要跳出来了
They take the ankle monitor off when I get to court,
我一进法庭 他们会解下脚腕监视器
so you make me disappear, you put Tobias in the cage,
然后你把我变消失 把Tobias变到笼子里
and by the time they realise that that guy is not me,
等他们明白笼子里的人不是我时
I'm running through the storm drains to freedom.
我已经跑进下水道 奔向自♥由♥了
Where everyday it rains
那里天天下雨
pennies from heaven.
天降财神
Bird, today...
鸟飞了 今天
Gob, I know you're looking for a twin for your illusion
Gob 我知道你在找跟你很像的人
and there's somebody I'd like to put in a plug for.
来完成表演 我想给你介绍一个比较像
Correction, make that 4,000 plugs.
不对 是极其像你的人
God. Come on.
天啊 不是吧
Mr Gay, he's bleeding! Mr Gay!
基佬流血啦
No, I was scared, too,
没事 其实我也害怕
but I realised it was of being a leading man.
可天将降大任于斯人也
Oh, I can just taste those meaty, leading-man parts in my mouth.
必先苦其心志劳其筋骨
All right, listen to me. The trick has changed.
听我说 表演方式改变了
We want you to play me now.
我们需要你扮演我
But that would mean I'd have to
如此一来我必须
shave my very tender head, I see.
剃掉我柔软的头发
Okay. Well, perhaps I jumped the gun on those new headshots.
我不该提前印那些头像照片
And later that day, Michael arrived at the courthouse.
当天晚些时候 Michael来到了法♥院♥
I can't believe you're just giving up like this.
真不相信你如此轻易放弃了
No, the guy threatened our family, we have to plead guilty.
那家伙威胁全家的安全 我们必须认罪
No, I'm talking about that girl you said you had a date with.
我说的是你约会过的那个女孩
All right, so I lied. It wasn't a date.
好吧 我说谎了 那不是一个约会
But you could have made one with her.
但是你可以约她啊
I think that Poppins knocked the courage out of you.
估计是那个玩偶把你的勇气给撞跑了
I guess I'm just not in her league, you know.
也许我配不上她
How did you hear about the Poppins?
你怎么知道玩偶的事儿
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表