剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I'll be honest, Michael.
实话对你说 Michael
Leaving Lindsay was the biggest little mistake I've ever made.
离开Lindsay是我一生中犯过的小错误中最大的
I can't seem to call her, though. Damn this pride of mine!
可我不能打电♥话♥给她 我该死的自尊啊
Tuna melt's up, and you need to
快去上金枪鱼三明治
flip the cushions in the grind room.
而且你该去拍松钢管舞室里的坐垫了
Yes, sir. Right away, sir. Oh, great.
遵命 马上就去 先生 棒极了
Now I'm gonna be smelling to high heaven like a tuna melt.
现在我要去像金枪鱼三明治一样臭汗熏天了
Tobias, what would you say if I told you that Lindsay
Tobias 如果我告诉你Lindsay
might be willing to get back together with you?
可能愿意今晚就跟你复合 你意下如何
I'll call her right now.
我现在就打给她
Actually, why don't you let me handle it?
事实上 让我来处理吧
You know Lindsay. She only wants what she can't have. Right.
你知道Lindsay那人 她只想要她得不到的 对
What would you do about Kitty?
那Kitty怎么办呢
I can't lie to you, Michael.
我不能骗你 Michael
Kitty left me two days ago.
Kitty两天前就离开我了
There's a blue handprint on the back of your head, Kitty.
你后脑勺有个蓝手印 Kitty
Are you seeing someone else?
你是不是有别人了
Face it, Tobias. It's over.
接受现实吧 Tobias 我们结束了
Say goodbye to these! Those are blue too.
跟它们说再见吧 这里也是蓝的
There were blue handprints on them? Yes.
上面有蓝色手印吗 是的
And I swear to you, they weren't... Yours. No, I know.
而且我向你发誓 那些不是 不是你的 我知道
It all points to Dad.
一切都指向了老爸
Dad's in Reno, Kitty's in Reno,
老爸在里诺 Kitty在里诺
Dad's in Kitty, and he must be a Blue Man.
老爸在搞Kitty 他肯定在蓝人组合
I'm gonna go check out the theatre.
我要去剧场看看
Okay, I'll meet you there.
好的 我在那儿跟你碰面
I just have to break down
我现在还得去把
the salad bar and set up the leather pony.
沙拉台拆掉 准备好皮革小马
What's a leather pony?
皮革小马是什么
I don't know. We don't have that at lunch.
不知道 我们午餐时段没有那个
So Michael called Lindsay to say he'd found her husband.
于是Michael打给Lindsay 说他发现了她老公
All right, I'm on my way.
好的 我现在就过去
No, no I'll just bring him back with me.
不 我把他带回去就好了
He wants to come home?
他想回来吗
I mean, against his will.
我是说 强行带回去
Well, knock him out if you have to. He's my husband.
好吧 必要时打晕他 他可是我老公
Just watch the kids like you promised, okay?
按照约定看好孩子 好吗
I'm not. Neither am I.
我不是要 我也不是
Hold it.
等等
And the kids found themselves closer than ever
孩子们发现在去里诺的颠簸旅途中
on the bumpy road to Reno.
他们越来越近了
Hello? Lindsay, hey, hi.
喂 Lindsay 嘿
Michael said not to call you, but I missed you so much.
Michael让我别打给你 但我好想你
You miss me?
你想我
What're you doing? Nothing.
你在干嘛 没什么
What're you doing? Nothing.
你在干嘛 没什么
I was driving out there, but this is crazy.
我刚刚正要过去呢 但是这太疯狂了
We have to be realistic.
我们得现实点
No, no. But I, the thing is, I can't leave Kitty. I just...
不 但我 事情是这样的 我离不开Kitty 只是
What with, all the sexual intercourse and whatnot.
因为那些交♥媾♥还有其它的什么
You bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
What are you doing? Nothing.
你要干嘛 没什么
What are you doing? Nothing.
你要干嘛 没什么
I will be backstage after the
在蓝人组合表演之后
Blue Man show whether Kitty likes it or not.
我会在后台等你 不管Kitty乐不乐意
Sounds good. One quick question,
听起来不错 一个简单的问题
though. What if Kitty's not there
如果Kitty不在这儿
and I'm less of a Blue Man and more of a cocktail waitress?
而我也不是蓝人而是一个鸡尾酒招待呢
She's turning again. Hang up. Hang up.
她又转向了 挂电♥话♥ 挂电♥话♥
I'll see you there. Thank you. Bye.
那我们后台见啦 谢谢 再见
Michael was already at the theatre looking for George, Sr,
Michael到了剧场寻找老George
when he ran into Barry doing the same thing.
在那儿他碰到了Barry也在找老George
Hey, Barry. Hi, Mikey.
嘿 Barry 嗨 Mikey
So, how much do you know?
所以你到底知道多少
I know that Oscar is in prison, and that my father is a Blue Man,
我知道Oscar在监狱里 我爸在蓝人组合
and that you are clearly in cahoots with him.
而且你在跟他密谋些什么
A lot. Where is he?
知道很多嘛 他人呢
I don't know. I was gonna meet him here,
不知道 我跟他约在这儿的
but he must've seen you and run off.
但他肯定是看见你后跑掉了
I was gonna give him this. $250,000 and a passport.
我本来要给他25万现金和护照
Just a passport. Well, I was up for so long.
只有护照啊 我♥干♥了这么多活了
Barry, you're fired.
Barry 你被解雇了
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
Just like that? No warning?
就这样吗 连个警告也没有
You're my only client. What am I supposed to do now?
你是我唯一的客户啊 我现在该怎么办
Turn tricks on the street?
在大街上变戏法吗
How much do you think I can get for that, by the way?
随口一问 你觉得那样我能赚多少
All right, this is crazy. I've got to let Oscar out of prison.
这太疯狂了 我得把Oscar从监狱里弄出来
What about making out? $50, or is that just L. A? Am I just...
如果去卖♥♥身呢 50块吗 还是只是洛杉矶的价码
Soon, Lindsay arrived at
很快 Lindsay到了旅馆
the hotel and the kids finally faced facts.
而孩子们终于认清现实了
Look, it was just a half kiss, all right?
听着 那只算是半个吻 好吗
Maybe that's the reason why we're acting weird.
可能这就是我们这么奇怪的原因
It's because we didn't finish the kiss? Is that...
因为我们没吻完吗 那是
Yeah, I mean, do you think we
对 我是说 你觉得
should just finish the kiss, get it out of the way?
我们该亲完 然后别再烦这事儿了吗
Let's get it out of the way.
别烦这事儿了
Kids, bring the bags. We're sharing a room.
孩子们 带上包 我们要睡一间了
All right, let's meet back here tomorrow morning, okay?
好吧 明早在这里碰面 好吗
Yeah. Are you... Go.
好的 你要 下车
Yeah, I'm gonna...
好的 我要
I'm gonna stay out here and watch that famous Reno sunset.
我要待在这儿看里诺著名的日落
Isn't it behind you?
不是该在你后面吗
There's... Yeah, but there's mirrors.
对 但是这儿有镜子
It'll actually look closer.
还会看上去更近点呢
While George Michael waited for the sunset,
在George Michael等日落的时候
another set of sons arrived.
另一对儿子到了
Yeah, well, Michael said he'd meet me here.
好吧 Michael说他在这儿跟我碰面
I guess I'll get the keys to the cabin, son.
我去拿木屋的钥匙 儿子
I'll go buy some fishing stuff, son.
我去买♥♥点钓鱼的东西 儿子
So, where did you get this kid?
所以 你从哪弄来的这孩子的
Yeah, I guess I can tell you now.
我想我可以告诉你了
We were both waiting for our dads
我们都在等我们的爸爸
at the garden where the little boy found the arm.
在小男孩找到手臂的花♥园♥那儿
Kid's amazing, though. It's almost like...
这孩子太棒了 棒到
I wish he could be my dad.
我希望他是我爸
Okay, your dad's not trying to find you,
好的 你♥爸♥没有试图寻找你
your son is. That kid's your son.
你儿子才是 那孩子是你儿子
You're the dad.
你才是父亲
I've made a huge tiny mistake.
我犯了个巨大的小错误
No, no, Gob, Gob.
别别 Gob
You can't just leave your son
你不能就这样把你儿子
in the middle of a parking lot in Reno.
丢在里诺一个停车场里
And that's when Michael saw his own son in a parking lot in Reno.
这时Michael看到他自己的儿子在里诺的停车场里
He drove all the way up here to be with me. Wow.
他开了这么远路就为了和我在一起
Well, I guess I'm no better than...
我想我并没有比你
No, I'm better.
不 我比你好
They were an hour out of Reno, when George Michael woke up.
当George Michael醒来的时候 他们已经离开1小时了
You were out like a light,
你完全睡死过去了
pal. Our dreams are about to come true.
伙计 我们的梦想要成真了
Maeby? Definitely. We are going camping.
Maeby呢 绝对的 我们要去露营了
It's finally happening.
终于要实现了
It's never happening.
永远不可能实现了
Michael had just surprised
Michael给他睡梦中的儿子
his sleeping son by taking him camping.
一个惊喜 带他去露营
I put this off too long, and it's too important.
我把这个拖得太久了 但是这个很重要
Your uncle Oscar can stay in prison one more day, right?
你Oscar叔公可以在监狱里多待一天
Not according to that day's blog on imoscar. Com.
根据我是Oscar.com那天的更新可不是这样
This, here, is way more
比起找我爸来说
important than me trying to find my father.
现在这个重要得多了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表