剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
They're invisible. Trevor's the only one who can see them.
他们是隐形的 Trevor才能看到锁
No, no, hey. Listen. I'm trapped.
不 不 嘿 听着 我被困住了
I've got an idea. Go next to the window. I'm gonna climb up.
我有主意了 去窗户旁边 我马上爬上来
Be careful. I will.
小心 我会的
And so Michael set about rescuing
于是Michael开始营救这个漂亮的
the beautiful, sweet, mentally-challenged woman
甜美的 智力障碍的
he'd fallen in love with,
深爱的女人
without realising she was mentally challenged.
爱到都注意不到她的智力障碍
Yay, Michael! Yay! Okay, come on out.
好啊 Michael 好了 出来
Trevor's back. Oh, come on. Come on.
Trevor回来了 哦 快点 快点
Hop on. What?
跳上来 什么
Hop on.
跳上来
Ready?
好了吗
Stop that! Both of you come back.
停下 你们两个回来
You can't stop us.
你不能阻止我们
Nothing can stop us now.
现在没什么可以阻止我们了
Nothing in the world of man, nor beast nor time. It's...
世界上任何人 怪物 时间都不能
That... doll.
[哔]娃娃
And so reunited with Rita, Michael told his parents
和Rita重聚后 Michael告诉他爸妈
he'd be getting married tomorrow.
他明天就要结婚
Well, God help her if she tries to rename Bluthton.
如果她想把Bluthton改名
I'll sink it first. I swear, I'll sink the whole damn thing.
我会炸了它的 我会把一切都毁了
They're going through with it. Tomorrow.
他们准备结婚了 明天
But that's when George and Lucille had a surprise visitor.
就在这时老George和Lucille有了位意外访客
All right, where the hell is Rita? I'm her uncle.
Rita在哪里 我是她的叔叔
Let the handouts begin. There's not gonna be any handouts.
开始发请柬吧 不会有请柬的
And she is not gonna marry your son.
她不会和你的儿子结婚的
You're against this marriage, too. Well, of course I am.
你也不赞成婚礼 当然
Rita's not capable of making a decision like that.
Rita没有能力做那样的决定
You are not gonna get Rita's
你不能拿走Rita的数百万财产
millions just because she's mentally challenged.
就因为她智力障碍
Millions? Millions?
数百万吗 数百万吗
Mentally challenged?
智力障碍吗
It's not polite.
这样不礼貌
She owns all of Wee Britain.
她拥有所有的小不列颠
And also the Wee Britain in Cleveland.
还有克利夫兰的小不列颠
Course, we're probably gonna lose all that
当然 我们可能会失去所有钱
if her ridiculous idea for Sea Britain goes through.
如果她可笑的海不列颠要实现的话
We are not after her money.
我们不是为了她的钱
Well, I don't think Michael even knows about her condition.
我觉得Michael甚至都不知道她的情况
Yeah, it's funny how Americans don't pick up on that.
多可笑 美国人竟然发现不了这种问题
I think it's 'cause of her accent
我想是因为她的口音和
and the plastic surgery she's been able to afford.
她有能力负担的起的整形手术
We wouldn't have this trouble if they'd met last year.
他们去年认识就不会有这种麻烦
I gotta put a stop to this.
我必须阻止这一切
I'm gonna search every bloody hotel in town.
我要找遍镇上所有的酒店
Legoland. I think they said they were going to...
乐高乐园 他们好像说要去那儿
They did say Legoland. I didn't hear anything about Legoland.
他们确实说了乐高乐园 我没有听到任何乐高乐园的事
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
他不知道自己在说什么
We think he may be mentally challenged.
我们觉得他可能有智力障碍
All right, then.
好吧 那
We have got 24 hours to get them married
我们有24小时时间让他们结婚
before Michael figures out what she really is.
要赶在Michael知道她的一切之前
This is the first time in two years you sound like George Bluth.
这是两年来第一次你听起来像George Bluth
Later that night, Michael was at the hotel with his bride-to-be.
晚上 Michael和他的未来新娘在酒店
Rita, I've been really looking forward to this.
Rita 我真的非常期待这一切
Me, too. I want to have sexual relations.
我也是 我想要发生性关系
The mere fact that you call it that tells me that you are ready.
你这么说告诉我你确实准备好了
That's why I brought this.
所以我带了这个
Why don't you go ahead and whip out that tiny teddy?
你为什么不先抽打那只小泰迪
And then we're gonna think up a fun safe word. Okay?
然后我们想个有趣的暗号♥ 好吗
George Michael, I did not know that you were...
George Michael 我不知道你会
Go ahead and talk out here.
在这里和我在外面谈话
Just got back from the bumpaddle courts.
刚从球场回来
Tomorrow I'm teaching her baseball.
明天我要教她棒球
Yeah, that might take a while. Sorry?
好吧 那可能要花些时间 什么
Well, listen, Dad, this is hard...
听着 爸爸 这很难
This is hard for me to say this.
对我来说很难启齿
I was videotaping Rita.
我帮Rita录像了
Let's just say it would be cute if it was someone much younger.
我只能说如果是小孩子这样 会很可爱
I'm sorry. We should get another tape. Yeah.
抱歉 我们应该重新买♥♥盘了 是的
They're not expensive.
不是很贵
That's the plastic fruit, Dad.
那是塑料水果 爸爸
It's very convincing fruit, okay?
那是很逼真的水果 好吗
Is she going back in for another?
她是准备拿另一个吗
Well, you know, they don't
你知道 在英国他们甚至
even have bananas in England. Okay, Son?
没有香蕉 好吗 儿子
Now, I know this is hard for you, but it would be nice
我知道对你来说难以接受 但是如果你能
to be supported in some...
在某些方面支持
No, she's going into the grapes.
不 她准备吃葡萄了吗
Yeah, she really liked those.
是的 她非常喜欢那些
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I think she might be retarded.
我觉得她可能是弱智
Sorry. I'm really sorry.
抱歉 我真的很抱歉
Say hello to my tiny teddy.
和我的小泰迪打个招呼吧
Tiny teddy!
小泰迪
And that's when it dawned on Michael.
这时Michael才恍然大悟
Well, you teach kids, huh? I like to think they teach me.
你教孩子吗 我觉得是他们教我
That way I can see if you have a monster.
这样我就能看到这里是不是有怪物
Be careful.
小心
I've made a huge mistake.
我犯了个大错
Michael had just been shown
Michael刚刚被告知
that his fiance might be mentally challenged.
他的未婚妻可能是智力障碍
So... But he needed proof.
来吧 但他需要证据
...are you ready for lie-down kisses with me?
你准备和我来个躺着的亲亲吗
Maybe we ought to just talk a little bit.
也许我们应该稍微聊聊
You know, I mean, what the heck?
我是说 搞什么呢
For instance, you've never told me
比如 你从来没有告诉我
how many houses there are in the British Parliament.
英国有几个议会
Seven. Are there?
七个 是吗
The answer is three. Does sound about right.
答案是3个 好像是对的
Three is the correct answer. Come on!
三是正确答案 来吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's have our fun.
哇 哇 哇 我们一起玩吧
Rita corny, Michael.
Rita饥渴 Michael
So Michael used a line that was just as corny.
于是Michael用了同样幼稚的借口
You know, I think that we should wait until after we're married.
我觉得我们应该等到结婚的时候
Married!
结婚
Married, married, married! Okay, night-night.
结婚 结婚 结婚 好的 安安
And Michael felt he deserved a $15-thing of candy beans.
Michael感觉他需要吃15美元的糖果
The next morning, however,
第二天 Michael
as Michael prepared to let Rita down gently,
正准备慢慢向Rita摊牌的时候
he was met with another surprise.
他遇到了另一个惊喜
Surprise!
惊喜
What's this?
怎么回事
We're throwing you a wedding!
我们正在为你举办婚礼
Oh, how lovely!
哦 太好了
On us.
轮到我们了
Everything you see. Show them the waffle bar, Larry.
你看到的所有东西 给他们看看华夫饼台 Larry
It's over there.
看那里
Check out banner, Michael.
看看标语 Michael
I'm gonna go set up.
我过去准备
I was just gonna talk to Rita about all of this.
我刚要跟Rita说这些
Rita, I think that we should wait a little while.
Rita 我觉得我们应该等一等
Wait? Why? I don't wanna wait. I want to get married!
等 为什么 我不想等 我想结婚
And have sexual relations like you promised.
还想要你保证的性关系
Where did you get this firecracker? I love her, Michael.
你从哪里找来的小鞭炮 我爱她 Michael
So do I. I want to kiss my new daughter-in-law.
我也是 我想亲我的媳妇
Hey, not on our time, Larry.
嘿 不要乱发挥 Larry
Right on the lips. No, no, Dad, just please take it easy.
嘴对嘴 不 不 爸爸 不要这样
I'm gonna get my dress from the room.
我去房♥间拿裙子
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表