剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
We had the best time. She's got such an amazing fashion sense.
我们开心极了 她的眼光真是太好了
You got these jackets on inside out?
你们把夹克反穿了
Yeah, that way you see the label.
是啊 这样才能看到标签
Yeah, I mean, that's what you're paying for, right?
是的 这才是你花钱的原因 对吧
It's a great statement on fashion.
这是个很棒的时尚态度
Plus it doesn't tickle your neck.
这样还不咯吱脖子
Michael took Lindsay aside to share his concerns.
Michael把Lindsay拉到一旁 讲述自己的顾虑
So, Lindsay, when did you first realise
Lindsay 你什么时候意识到
that you and Tobias had no chance at a physical relationship?
你和Tobias没有机会发生肉体关系了
Oh, my God. You think we
哦 天那 你觉得我们
have no chance at a physical relationship?
不会再有肉体关系了吗
So, just now. See, Rita and I have not been physical yet and...
哦 只是现在没有 Rita和我还没有发♥生♥关♥系♥
You don't think that she's
你不觉得她跟我
doing this just for a green card, do you?
只是为了绿卡吗
No. No, she's not that kind of person.
不 不 她不是这种人
You just haven't been alone with her.
你只是还没有和她独处
Ask her to stay over at a hotel with you tonight.
邀请她今晚和你在酒店过夜
She's gonna know what that means.
她就会知道是什么意思了
That is not a bad idea. Don't do that.
这办法不错 不要那么做了
And Gob began to prepare a magic trick for Michael's wedding.
Gob开始准备Michael婚礼的魔法
Takes his queen!
拿走了皇后
And showers her with diamonds!
她会看到方片
Clubs. Club sauce.
梅花 梅花
He covers her with club sauce.
他用梅花盖住她
All right, that'll be my line if that happens.
很好 如果出状况就这么说
Is that a magic trick? I love magic.
这是魔术吗 我爱魔术
I don't appreciate the dry British humour.
我不欣赏干巴巴的英式幽默
Please do a magic trick for me.
请为我表演魔术吧
Well, I shouldn't.
好吧 我不该那么说
I'd hate to be blamed for
我不想被责怪说
setting another one of Michael's brides on fire!
让Michael的另一个新娘着 火
Lighter fluid like Uncle Trevor uses.
像Trevor叔叔用的火油
But wherever did it come from?
但是是从哪里出来的呢
Okay, I've got to get you into an illusion at the wedding.
好吧 在婚礼上 我要把你带入幻觉
How long can you hold your breath?
你能闭气多久
Long. One time, 20 minutes.
很久 有一次 20分钟
Actually, her record was 20 seconds.
事实上 她的记录是20秒
You can stop it. Stop. Okay, I'll take your word for it.
你可以打住了 我相信你的话
Now I just need to find a trick
现在我只需要想个魔术
that puts you out of oxygen for 20 minutes.
让你脱氧20分钟
Sorry, did I hear the word "Trick"?
不好意思 有人说"魔术"这个词了吗
And it smells a lot like lighter fluid in here.
这里闻起来有火油的味道
You know, I did say no tricks, Gob, and I mean it.
我说了不要魔术 Gob 我是认真的
What if I find a trick
如果我会一种
that has her float to the altar or something?
能让她浮着飘向圣坛之类的魔术呢
No, no, I'd love for her to walk, and not to drown.
不 不 我比较喜欢和她一起走过去 而不是溺水
Or fly through the air or catch on fire.
或者飞跃 或者起火
Is she allergic to cat fur? Hup, no tigers.
她对猫毛过敏吗 嘿 不许有老虎
Great.
好吧
So, Rita, I was wondering
Rita 我在想
if maybe you and I might head down to a hotel.
我们今天或许可以去酒店
Maybe some alone time.
或许可以一起独处
Oh, yes. Yeah?
哦 好 可以吗
Maybe our rooms could touch.
或许我们的房♥间连在一起
Well, I was hoping maybe for more than just our rooms to touch.
或许我们的房♥间不止连着
I was thinking maybe we could be in the same room.
或许我们可以在一间房♥里
Be in the same bed.
同一张床上
I see what you mean. A real sleepover.
我明白了 一次真正的过夜
Maybe.
或许吧
Okay. Really?
好的 真的吗
Maybe I should go home and get my things.
或许我应该回家拿些东西
I do kind of miss my jammies.
我忘了带睡衣了
I think they're gonna have a lot of that stuff there.
我想酒店会准备很多东西
And my tiny teddy.
还有我的小泰迪
Good. Yes, get that.
好 很好 带上
And so George Michael drove Rita to Wee Britain.
于是George Michael开车送Rita回小不列颠
It's nice to be with someone young.
和年轻人在一起真好
We can listen to young people's music for a change.
我们正好可以换口味听听年轻人的音乐
Great, yeah. Please.
好啊 请便
That's when he first grew concerned.
从这时起 他担心了起来
And Rita packed for her sleepover.
Rita打包她的过夜行李
You've any idea what a sleepover is? Because it's not just sleep.
你知道过夜是什么意思吗 因为不单纯是睡觉的意思
I know what it is, Trevor. I've seen your secret magazine.
我知道 Trevor 我看过你的秘密杂♥志♥
I want to have grown-up fun.
我想要成人的快乐
Spoon and figgy pudding.
勺子插♥进♥布丁
Rabbit down dum druggeries hollow.
小兔兔钻进山谷
And I want to have pop-pop.
我想要狠狠地来一发
Well, the very fact that
好吧 你说的这些
you call it that tells me you're not ready.
告诉我你还没有准备好
And for your information, that's a cricket magazine.
而且需要说明的是 那是本板球杂♥志♥
Whether you like it or not, you're still a child in many ways.
无论你喜不喜欢 你还始终是个孩子
I've got a problem with
我不同意你和
you having sexual relations with that man.
那个男人发生性关系
So do I.
我也是
I mean, it's not your fault
我知道 这不是你的错
your parents were cousins, but here we are.
你的父母是近亲 但现实就是这样
Now I've been charged with taking care of you,
现在你的监护人是我
and I'm bloody well gonna do it!
我必须要这么做
Michael will be my cousin soon enough,
Michael很快会成为我的近亲
cause we're getting married.
因为我们要结婚了
Married? Married!
结婚 结婚
Totally out of the question! Married, married, married!
绝对不可以 结婚 结婚 结婚
All right, that does it. You're not going anywhere.
好吧 太不像话了 你哪儿都不许去
I'm putting the invisible locks on the door.
我要把隐形锁锁上了
It's not fair.
为什么这么对我
Lock, lock. It's not fair!
锁 锁 你不能这样
Lock, lock. It's just not fair!
锁 锁 太不公平了
I've gotta find a new hiding place for that magazine.
我必须重新找个地方藏杂♥志♥
And Michael was waiting at the hotel.
Michael正在酒店等着
Hey, Dad, just wanted to let you know that
嘿 爸爸 只是想让你知道
I'm at a hotel with my wife-to-be,
我和我的未来老婆在酒店
and we're very, very much in love.
我们非常非常相爱
Put her on.
叫她听电♥话♥
Michael briefly considered faking the voice.
Michael瞬间想假装她的声音
She's in the shower.
她在洗澡
I'll wait. Let's wait.
那我等等 那就等吧
Unless you want me to just call you back, or...
你想让我待会打给你吗 或者
No, I got nowhere to go. I'm under house arrest.
不 我没地方可以去 正在软禁
Let's watch something together.
一起看点什么吧
Wow, that Blossom blew up, huh?
哇 那花最终还是残了
Say, how's that shower coming?
澡洗的怎么样了
All right, look, she's not in the shower. Really?
好吧 她不在洗澡 真的吗
She said that she'd meet me at the hotel
她说她会来酒店找我
and I called you a little prematurely.
我打给你稍微早了一点
But she is coming. Really?
但是她会来的 是吗
Hey, put Rita on.
嘿 叫Rita听电♥话♥
And that's when Michael finally accepted that Rita wasn't coming.
Michael终于明白Rita不会来了
And that local calls were $2.95 a minute.
而且本地电♥话♥收费2.95美元每分钟
Come on!
拜托
That's where they get you.
这就是他们捞回本的方法
Michael drove to Wee Britain to call off the wedding
Michael开车到小不列颠决定取消
that he now realised was not based on love.
他意识到根本不是建立在爱情上的婚约
Who is it?
是谁
It's Michael, Rita. Can I come in? I can't let you in.
是Mcichael Rita 我能进来吗 我不能让你进来
You know, you didn't show up last night.
你昨晚没有出现
I think the least you can do is talk to me face to face.
至少和我面对面谈谈
I can't. Trevor locked the door.
我不能 Trevor把门锁上了
He doesn't want me to be with you.
他不想让我和你在一起
What? He locked the door? You can't unlock this door?
什么 他把门锁了 你不能开锁吗
I can't even see half the locks. Rita, what?
我甚至看不见其他的锁 Rita 什么
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表