剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I've just been very worried about your behaviour.
最近我很担心你的所作所为
You know, you're always turning off burners and irons,
你总是关那火炉还有电熨斗
and it may be OCD.
也许你得了强迫症
OCD. No, I'm just cleaning up after Aunt Lindsay.
强迫症 不是 我只是帮Linsay姑妈收拾残局而已
She never turns things off. Wow.
她总忘了关 哇
Guess that explains why I saw
估计那解释了
the hedge trimmer zipping around the driveway.
篱笆修剪机总是在车道上走的原因
I did it again, didn't I? I'm so self-centred.
我又来了 对吧 我太自私了
From now on, I want you
从现在开始 我要你
to just tell me what's on your mind, okay?
告诉我你的想法 好吗
And I promise, you know,
我答应你
I won't just hear what I wanna hear, okay?
我不会只听我想听的话 好吗
I love my cousin. I love you, too, pal.
我爱上了表妹 我也爱你
The Bluth family gets some good news.
布鲁斯家族得到了好消息
They're all sending in donations. And you know what the key was?
他们都捐款了 你知道主要原因是什么吗
What? Your speech. It didn't sound desperate.
设么 你的演讲 听上去一点都不绝望
Well, I guess it really doesn't pay to be desperate.
估计太绝望的会得不到钱的
It sure doesn't.
当然
And cut!
停
Let's not celebrate yet. We still got the west coast feed, guys.
别急着庆祝 西海岸还没播呢
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表