剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Let the general do his job.
长官
Sir.
我们得走了
We have to leave.
我和你们一起去
I'm coming with you.
我♥干♥什么不需要经过我母亲同意
I don't need my mother's permission.
贾马尔的手术结束时给我打电♥话♥
Call me when Jamal's out of surgery.
我就待在宫殿
I'll be at the palace.
放了我 我会尽一切努力
Let me go, and I will do everything I can
让你们得到公正对待
to make sure you're treated fairly.
让她闭嘴
Keep her quiet.
求你了
Please.
你们在犯下大错
You're making a mistake.
我说让她闭嘴
I said shut her up!
大家跑掉时我们就该跑了
We should have run when everyone else did.
当时还来得及
When we had the chance.
然后看着我哥哥死在监狱吗
And let my brother rot in prison?
他本来就会死 现在我们也得一起死了
He'll rot there anyway, and we'll be dead.
我们都要因为你而死了
Look. We're all going to die because of you.
死就死吧
Then we'll die.
她也得一起死
And so will she.
你回来了
You're back.
贾马尔的手术要做将近一天
Yeah, Jamal will be in, uh, surgery most of the day.
还有 努斯拉特她
But, um... Nusrat is...
约翰跟我说了 太可怕了
John told me. It's awful.
你知道是怎么回事吗
What do you know about what's going on?
这就是我了解的这些人会做的事
It's what I know about the players.
你父亲去世了 贾马尔进了医院
With your father gone, Jamal out of commission,
塔里克就要我行我素 来硬的了
Tariq's gonna do what Tariq does: go in hard.
他才不打算和平解决此事
He doesn't have any incentive to resolve this peacefully.
但他不会拿努斯拉特的生命冒险吧
But he wouldn't risk Nusrat's life.
对塔里克来说 那都算不上堪忧的后果
For Tariq, it's not even "consequences be damned".
那样的结果才正会给他寻求已久的
The consequences give him political cover
政♥治♥条件
that he's been looking for.
做什么的条件
Cover to do what?
实行军事管制
Impose martial law.
这是塔里克的一贯主张
That's Tariq's playbook.
这些抓了努斯拉特的"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"
So, these "terrorists" holding Nusrat,
只是群被冲昏头脑的孩子
they're just a bunch of kids in over their heads.
那你能 和他谈谈吗
Can you, uh... can you talk to him?
他不会听我的话的
Oh, he wouldn't listen to me.
我代表的是美国政♥府♥
And I represent the U.S. government.
但是他可能会听你的
Now, he might listen to you.
我
Me?
你是阿尔·法耶德家的人
You're an Al Fayeed.
我在这里没有地位
I have no standing here.
你是卡勒德的儿子
You're Khaled's son.
你是贾马尔弟弟
You're Jamal's brother.
血统在这里高于一切
Blood is everything in this place.
这点不需要我来告诉你吧
You don't need me to tell you that.
你可以试试
You could try.
约翰只是希望你去跟他谈谈
John just wants you to talk to him.
如果你不愿意去谈...
Listen, if it's not something that you're comfortable doing...
我不愿意
Uh, I'm not.
我懂了
I get it.
只是提个建议
Just a thought.
你要在这里待多久 伊哈卜
S-So how long will you be staying, Ihab?
别担心 叔叔
Don't worry, Uncle.
我们不会辜负你的热情招待的
We won't abuse your hospitality.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
只是... 你说要找个地方待的时候
It's just... when you asked for a place to stay,
没有说你要囤积武器
you never mentioned anything a storing weapons,
而且如果有人看到卡车进进出出的话
and... if trucks are seen coming and going,
会引起怀疑的 你知道吗
it could arouse suspicion, you know?
叔叔
Ah. Uncle.
伊哈卜 伊哈卜
Ah, Ihab! Ihab!
你靠和阿尔·法耶德家合作
You have filled your pockets
已经赚得盆满钵溢
collaborating with the Al Fayeeds.
我容忍♥你的唯一原因
The only reason I have tolerated you is
就是你是我父亲的弟弟
because you're my father's brother.
伊哈卜
Ihab!
叔叔 你两头蒙哄的日子该结束了
Uncle, the time for playing both sides is coming to an end.
听到你如此指责我让我很心痛
It pains me to hear you make such accusations
因为我关心的只有你的安全 伊哈卜
when my only concern is for your safety, Ihab.
伊哈卜
Ihab.
卡马尔的弟弟法赫米伏击了一辆政♥府♥的车
Kamal's brother Fahmy ambushed a government car.
法赫米
Fahmy?
他只是个孩子
He's a child.
他还抓了一个人♥质♥
He's taken a hostage.
努斯拉特·阿尔·法耶德
Nusrat Al Fayeed.
塔里克将军去处理这事了
And General Tariq is there.
我是来找你的 但...
I came to look for you, but...
约翰·塔克尔说你不愿和塔里克谈
John Tucker told me you refused to approach Tariq.
这到底是塔克尔的主意还是你的
Was it Tucker asking me or was it you?
有什么区别吗
Well, what difference does it make?
现在的情况就是这样
The situation is the situation.
我觉得我不该介入这件事
It didn't feel like my place to get involved.
你父亲死了
Your father is dead,
你哥哥差点被杀死
your brother was nearly killed,
你侄子的妻子被抓成了人♥质♥
your nephew's wife is being held hostage.
这样的悲剧还要发生多少
What more needs to happen before
你才会觉得有必要介入
you feel compelled to get involved?
我只是来这里悼念我父亲
I'm just here to pay respects to my father.
你怎敢说这话
How dare you.
你不可能悼念一个
You can't pay your respects to a man
你一生都没有尊敬过的人
who you disrespected your whole life.
他一生都在
Who spent his whole life waiting
等儿子回家见他
for his son to come home to him.
他爱你 你伤透了他的心
He loved you, and you broke his heart.
我唯一欣慰的就是
I'm only glad that he died
他死前没看到你再次逃跑
before he had to see you run away again.
我没有要逃跑
I am not running away.
我要回家
I'm going home.
感觉肯定很不错吧
Must be nice.
能有借口推卸责任
To absolve yourself of all responsibility.
有可以逃向的地方
To have a place where you can go.
帕萨迪纳
Pasadena.
一个你家庭的伤痛追不到的地方
Where the pain of your family doesn't follow you.
你以为我不想偶尔
You think I couldn't have used a Pasadena
也有个地方逃避一下吗
every once in a while?
二号♥位置派三个人
Put three on position two
一号♥位置派一个人 两人负责联♥系♥
and one on position one, two contact.
巴萨姆 你来干嘛
Bassam, what are you doing here?
这里不需要你
This is no place for you.
现在...什么情况
What's the, uh, situation?
你觉得我有时间介绍情况吗
You think I have time to brief you?
叔叔 我听说他们都是孩子
Uncle, I understand that they're children.
谁告诉你的
Who told you this?
约翰·塔克尔吗
John Tucker?
当然是他 还能有谁
Of course. Who else?
美国人啊
These Americans...
美国的孩子和这里的不一样
Childhood in America is a different thing.
在这里恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是从小培养的
Terrorists start young here,
就像体操选手一样
like gymnasts.
你向他们提解决方案了吗
Have you offered them anything?
提了 给他们20分钟时间投降
Yes, 20 minutes before,
否则我就进去宰了他们
I go in and kill them all.
巴萨姆
Bassam...
还是应该叫你巴里
or should I call you Barry?
这不是游戏
This is not a game.
你的人都就位了吗
Are your men in position?
他们不想跟咱们谈 法赫米
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表