剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
因此 我要任命他为总统特别顾问
and that is why I would like to make him a permanent member of this body,
吸纳他为理事会的常任委员
with the title Special Consul to the President.
总统先生 我很荣幸 但是...
Uh, Mr. President, I'm very honored, but, uh...
我应该不会在这儿待太久
I-I'm not sure I'm gonna be here long enough
不需要什么职位
to-to need or want a title.
没关系 巴萨姆
That's okay, Bassam.
这名头用不坏
You can't use it up or wear it out.
我只是觉得
But I will feel better knowing
拿个名头给你备着我会安心一点
it's here for you in case you need it.
仅此而已
That's all.
总统先生
Mr. President...
我想您知道
I am sure you are aware that
塔里克将军为了寻找
General Tariq, in his effort to find the people
行刺您的凶手
responsible for the attempt on your life,
在阿布丁颁布了戒♥严♥令
has put Abbudin under martial law.
我们的老朋友瓦利德·拉希德担心
Our old friend Walid Rashid is concerned that
戒♥严♥令会毁了下周开始的夏季朝圣
this will destroy the summer pilgrimages, which begin next week.
毕竟 届时可能有二十万游客来这
After all, why would the expected 200,000 tourists come
他们可不喜欢被搜身
to Abbudin only to be frisked and searched
或是晚上六点半就宵禁
and ordered off the streets by 6:30?
他希望我代为呈上
He wanted me to give you this petition,
由一千多个企业主联名签署的请♥愿♥书
which is signed by over a thousand business owners,
如果戒♥严♥持续到下周
all of whom will be impacted by these police actions
他们的生意都将受到影响
if they drag into next week.
这是瓦利德给你的吗 尤瑟夫
Walid gave you this, Yussef?
是的
Yes.
这个瓦利德不就是我们要找的那个人
And is Walid not the uncle of Ihab Rashid,
伊哈卜·拉希德的叔叔吗
the very man we are looking for?
是他
Yes.
那就让瓦利德交出他那个懦夫侄子
Then tell Walid to hand over his cowardly nephew,
塔里克将军就会取消宵禁
and General Tariq will suspend the curfew,
去掉路障 以及其他现行戒♥严♥措施
the roadblocks and everything else.
就这么简单
Simple.
如果瓦利德知道他侄子在哪里 会告诉我们的
If Walid knew where his nephew was, he'd tell us.
你问过他吗
Have you asked him?
当然
Of course.
塔里克将军也亲自审问过他
And General Tariq has questioned him as well.
他声称并不知道自己的侄子在哪里
He claims he does not know his nephew's whereabouts.
那我告诉你 我不信
You know what? I don't believe him.
你信吗 将军
Do you believe him, General?
别人说的话我一般不会轻信
I believe very little that's said to me
除非他的小命在我手上
unless I'm holding the person's life in my hands.
话虽如此
That having been said,
不过我也很希望
nothing would give me greater pleasure
戒♥严♥措施能够取消
than to suspend martial law.
我认为有望在朝圣节开始之前
And I'm still hopeful that we can do that very thing prior to
将此事妥善处理
the beginning of the pilgrimages.
不过目前状况下
But now would be a foolish time
我们不能懈怠
to loosen our grip,
因为我们确切了解到
since we finally know,
差点害了您的那枚注射器
with certainty, that it was Walid's nephew
正是瓦利德的侄子 伊哈卜·拉希德提供的
Ihab Rashid who supplied the deadly syringe used in the attack against you.
消息确切吗
"With certainty"?
有证人
There's a witness.
来吧 自我介绍一下
Please, tell the council your name.
我叫 哈米德·马赫福兹
Ha-Hamid Mahfouz.
而你妻子是
And your wife's name?
法蒂玛·马赫福兹
Fatma Mahfouz.
对于你妻子和总统的关系 你是否知情
And were you aware of the... relationship between your wife and our President?
停 行了
Stop! Stop, stop.
艾哈迈德 你出去吧
Ahmed, I need you to leave.
-父亲... -快点
- Father... - Now!
重复一次 对于你妻子...
Again. Were you aware of the...
和总统之间的友情 你是否知情
friendship between your wife and the President?
她说...
She, uh...
她说她很爱他
she said she loved him.
如果她爱他
But if she loved him,
为什么还要对他下毒手
why then did she try to kill him?
因为伊哈卜·拉希德
Ihab Rashid.
他知道他们之间的事 把那支注射器给了我
He knew about them, and he gave me the syringe.
他还说要是她不照做
He said if she didn't do it,
就会杀了我们的孩子
he would kill our children.
所以我就给了她 告诉她该怎么做
So I gave it to her, and I told her what to do.
感谢你的证词 马赫福兹先生
Thank you for your testimony, Mr. Mahfouz.
可以将证人送回监狱了
We can transport the witness back to the prison.
总统先生 求您了 我别无选择
Mr. President, please! Please, I had no choice!
我发誓 您饶了我和我的孩子们吧 求您了
I swear! Have some mercy on me and my children, please!
总统当时的确有生命危险
Lest anyone doubt the very real peril our President faced
实验报告显示
the laboratory reports have confirmed
注射器里是致命的蓖麻毒液
the syringe was filled with deadly ricin.
好消息是
The good news is that
我们已经抓到了伊兹·艾尔·丁组织的
we have captured 37 members
三十七名成员
of his Izz-Al-Din Brigade,
就在此时 所有被抓的人
all of whom we've jailed
都已经收押 并且正在进行审问
and all of whom are being interrogated as we speak.
抓到伊哈卜本人 只是时间问题了
It's only a matter of time before we capture Ihab himself.
尤瑟夫 你告诉瓦利德
Yussef, you tell Walid
我们终归会找到他侄子
we are going to find his shit of a nephew one way or the other.
如果他耽误我的时间
But if he makes me wait...
我就连他一起吊死
whaddump... I'll hang them both.
总统先生
Mr. President,
能否请您看一下这份文件
if I may turn your attention to docket...
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
讨论一下移♥动♥安装人行道
...and discuss the funding
的资金问题
for the installation of moving the sidewalk...
我去上班了
Going to work.
去做保姆吗
So you're babysitting?
萨米拉 别忘了宵禁时间
Samira... don't forget the curfew.
我知道
Okay.
如果他们需要我过夜 我会给你打电♥话♥
But if they need me to stay over, I'll call you.
我当总统的第一天就要结束了
My first day as the President is just about over.
国家还在
And our nation is still here.
会没事的 爸爸
It's going to be fine, Papa.
你看他
Look at him.
已婚男子 美貌娇妻 年轻有活力
Married man. Beautiful wife. Fresh, young.
你绝不能有一刻让她觉得
You just can't let her think for a minute
你满足了
that you are satisfied.
总让她想着"我做得够了吗"
Always make her wonder: "Am I doing enough?"
也许今晚来点不一样的
Maybe something different tonight.
也许今晚来点疯狂的
Maybe something crazier tonight.
作为你的医生 我建议你不要
As your doctor, I'm advising you to stop
在服用处方止痛药期间喝白兰地
mixing brandy with your prescription opioids.
晚饭时间到了
I believe it's time for dinner.
你知道自己的毛病是什么吗 巴萨姆
You know what your problem is, Bassam?
你很没趣
You are no fun.
我觉得西方教育把你
I'm starting to think all that
身为阿尔·法耶德一员的感觉给磨灭了
western education has taken the Al Fayeed out of you.
你知道他们又把互联网给掐断了
You know they've shut off the Internet again.
还增设了检查站
And they've added more checkpoints.
他们好像决心要找到你 阻止你
It seems like they're determined to find you and stop you.
决心要让你
Determined to make you pay for
为总统的事付出代价
what happened to the President.
即使总统的事跟我完全没关系
Even though I had nothing to do with it.
你害怕了吗
You scared?
除了我叔叔 没人知道我们的行踪
No one knows that we are here except my uncle.
没人能找到我们
We are in the middle of nowhere.
所以
So...
你干什么 打开帘子
What are you doing? Open.
萨米拉 你这是在亵渎真♥主♥
Samira, you are offending Allah.
-可我亵渎你了吗 -是的
- But am I offending you? - Yes.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表