剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
maybe I could steal you guys for the afternoon
去一个特别的地方
and take you somewhere special.
比海滩还好的地方吗
Better than the beach?
一个贝多因人村庄 离这里大约一小时
A Bedouin village about an hour from here.
阿♥拉♥伯国家的一个游牧民族
这么说来不比海滩好
Okay, so not better than the beach.
那是你们爷爷出生的地方
It's where your grandfather was born,
你们的故乡
where you you guys are from.
这样啊
Okay.
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
好 我愿意去
Yeah, I'm in.
妈妈 你也去吗
Mom, you, too?
我今天和大使♥馆♥的人约好了 所以
I have an appointment at the embassy today, so...
没关系 你们和爸爸好好玩
It's okay. Have a good day with your dad.
我们十分钟后在车♥库♥见
I'll see you guys in the garage in ten minutes.
你对这件事没意见吧
You okay with this?
你应该提前告诉我的
You should have told me.
又是一个秘密而已
It's just one more secret.
莫莉 这不是什么秘密
Molly, it's not a secret.
这只是...我今早突然想起来的
It just... It occurred to me this morning.
我认为这是个好主意
I thought it was a good idea.
什么好主意
That what?
我们的孩子突然是阿尔·法耶德家的人了吗
All of a sudden, our children are Al Fayeeds?
他们本来就是阿尔·法耶德家的人
They are Al Fayeeds.
他们从小到大你一直否认这一点
You've denied that their whole lives.
即使他们到了这里
Even when they came here,
你也让他们当客人
you brought them as guests,
现在他们突然是本地人了吗
and now they're natives?
我不能告诉他们我现在在做什么
Look, if I can't tell them what I'm doing,
这是我将来解释时最好的理由
then this is my best defense--
让他们看到他们的国家
to show them their country,
看到我正在为了什么而奋斗
what I'm fighting for.
莫莉 我不希望孩子们
Molly, I don't want my kids to hate me
因为我在做的事而恨我
for what I'm doing.
我希望他们为我自豪
I want them to be proud of me.
我希望他们能理解
I want them to understand.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry for making you wait.
我们一直在和国务卿开电♥话♥会议
We have been on a conference call with the secretary.
他这个人说起话来总是说个没完
That's a man who likes the sound of his own voice.
你妻子达纳
Your wife Dana--
还在贝蒂·福德疗养院吗
she's still at Betty Ford?
美国的顶级戒毒所之一
还在 三十七天了
Day 37, yes.
我猜她不是第一个染上毒瘾的
I'm guessing she's not the first State Department spouse
国♥务♥院♥家属
to wind up in rehab.
职业危害
Occupational hazard.
我们经常一离家就是好几年
Leaving home for years at time,
四处奔波
living from post to post.
总要付出代价
There's a price.
现在轮到我的家人付出代价了
And now it's my family's turn to pay.
我还没介绍你们认识
I should have introduced you.
这位是莱亚·埃克斯利
This is Lea Exley.
你好 幸会
Hi. Nice to meet you.
我将处理你在美国本土的安全事宜
I'll be handling your security once you're stateside.
你们怎么会觉得这是个好主意
How could you think this was a good idea?
我丈夫是个儿科医生
My husband is a pediatrician.
是你丈夫来找的我们
Your husband came to us.
我们并没有主动联络他
We didn't go to him.
我们劝过他放弃这个念头
We tried to talk him out of it.
但没有尽力劝
Not hard enough.
你本可以拒绝的
You could have said no.
说不定那样能阻止他
That might have stopped him.
阿尔·法耶德夫人
Mrs. Al Fayeed,
我很理解你对这一切有些迷茫
I appreciate that all of this is a little disorienting.
你真是太轻描淡写了
You have a real gift for understatement.
不仅仅是迷茫这么简单
This isn't disorienting.
简直就是...
This is...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我...
I, uh,
我们还是尽快核对一下安全规程吧
think we should review protocols sooner rather than later.
我们的人会在洛杉矶国际机场与你们碰面
Our people will meet you at LAX
带你们通过入境检查
and take you through passport control,
然后他们会把你们送到
and then they'll transport you
保卫严密的安全屋里
to a safe house where we'll have security...
等一下
Wait a minute.
什么安全屋
What safe house?
就在俄勒冈州的阿什兰郊外
It's just outside Ashland, Oregon.
我自己从没去过
I've never been there myself,
但我听说每年的这个时候那里很不错
but I understand it's quite nice this time of year.
我们有自己的家
We already have a home.
不论你的丈夫成功还是失败
Whether your husband succeeds or fails,
你们都有可能面临潜在的报复
you'll be exposed to potential reprisals.
不论结果如何
Whatever the outcome,
这将是你新的生活常态
this is your new normal.
并且个人认为 越早接受这个事实
And I think the sooner you accept that,
对你越好
the better off you'll be.
通知塔楼 批准起飞
Tell the tower to authorize takeoff.
开始起飞
Proceed with takeoff.
总统先生
Mr. President,
有什么事这样重要
what could possibly be
让您觉得有必要把我
so important you felt it necessary
从飞往戈努布干谷的飞机上拽下来
to pull me off the plane to Wadi Ganoub?
不管什么事 不能等等吗
Whatever it is, can't it hold?
我的人都在等着我
My men are waiting.
我向你保证
I promise you,
你一定会去你应该去的地方的
you will get where you need to go.
军事运输机已起飞
Military transport is wheels up.
前往戈努布干谷
En route to Wadi Ganoub.
贾马尔
Jamal,
你在干什么
what are you doing?
我应该在那架飞机上的
I'm supposed to be on that plane.
我问过无数次
I've had it explained to me a hundred times,
还是不能理解竟然有一种东西这么庞大
but I still don't understand how something so big,
这么笨重
so heavy...
却能轻而易举地在天空翱翔
can soar through the sky with such ease.
人类
Man...
扮演上帝
playing God.
妄想同鸟儿一起飞翔
Wanting to fly with the birds.
塔里克将军
General Tariq,
您因涉嫌叛国罪被逮捕
you are hereby under arrest for treason.
贾马尔 这是怎么回事
Jamal, what is this about?
我什么都没做
I've done nothing.
有人陷害我
I'm being set up.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
别相信他们
Don't believe them.
让我为自己辩解
Allow me to defend myself.
他们在玩弄你 别被骗了
They're playing with you. Don't be fooled.
你弟弟才是叛徒
Your brother is the traitor.
贾马尔 奉劝你三思 贾马尔
Jamal, I urge you. Jamal.
第一杯要请主人先饮用
First cup goes to the host.
谢谢
Shukran.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Shukran. - Shukran.
你和贾马尔以前经常来这里吗
So you and Jamal used to come out here?
是的 和我父亲一起
Yeah, with my father.
我们喝喝茶
We'd drink tea,
听贝多因人讲述他们的故事 直至入夜
listen to the Bedouin tell their stories into the night.
我父亲知道他们所有人的名字
My father knew all of their names.
也知道他们有多少个孩子
He knew how many kids they had.
知道当年的收成怎么样 知道所有事
He knew if it had been a good season, everything.
但我记忆最深刻的就是他的笑声
But the thing that I remember most was him laughing.
总是开怀大笑
Always laughing.
我们很少听到他这样笑
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表