剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe a man who wanted
需要一个借口
to gas 20,000 people in Ma'an
来毒死马安两万民众的人
and needed a reason.
所以你是说我父亲牺牲了他自己的人
So, you're saying my father sacrificed his own men
从而作为进攻马安的借口
to give himself a reason to attack Ma'an?
我说的只是一种可能
I am offering a possible scenario,
别无其他
no more, no less.
但你来这可不是跟我争辩历史的
But you didn't come here to debate history with me.
我是来邀请你的
I'm here to extend you an invitation.
我哥哥想要你出席
My brother would like you to be present
修宪动议的签字仪式
for the signing of the motion
以允许阿布丁的自♥由♥选举
to amend the constitution to allow free elections in Abbudin.
修宪动议
The motion to amend.
小小的第一步
The tiny first step.
我说的是实话
I mean what I say.
在马安受到攻击之前
Those days before the attack on Ma'an,
我真的觉得你父亲
I really thought your father
是我见过的人当中
was one of the most extraordinary individual
最为卓越的
I had ever met.
他支持的 我几乎都反对
I disagreed with almost everything he stood for,
但我钦佩他做事情的决心
but I admired his will to get things done,
还有他愿意听取不同的观点和意见
his willingness to listen to other opinions and ideas.
你是...
You are...
你父亲的儿子
your father's son.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why,
但我无法赢得人们的芳心
but I can't seem to get the peoples' love.
我让他们选举 我释放了囚犯 都没有用
I give them elections. I free prisoners. Doesn't matter.
也许我就是不讨人喜欢
Perhaps I'm just not lovable.
我觉得你很讨人喜欢
Well, I find you very lovable.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也觉得我讨人喜欢 不过
I think I'm lovable, too, but,
重点是 当我...当我...
the point is, when I...when I... when I...
当我思考到底有谁爱我的时候...
when I think about who actually loves me...
没错 我父亲 他有时喜欢我
Yeah. My father-- he liked me sometimes.
时而喜欢 时而讨厌
Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no.
我母亲 她是我母亲
My mother-- you know, she's my mother.
不管孩子怎样她都会爱的
She-she loves her children no matter who they are.
还有我兄弟
And my brother.
我的弟弟
My younger brother.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥
My little brother.
我看见他用怜悯的眼光看着我
I see him look at me with pity.
我想他以为那是爱
I think he thinks that is love,
可我知道那只是怜悯
but I know it's just pity.
听上去你非常孤独
That sounds very lonely.
你妻子呢
What about your wife?
好吧...
Well...
我爱你
I love you.
我知道 我能感觉到
Well, I know that. I... I can tell.
全心全意 对吧
With all your heart, right?
全心全意 总统先生
With all my heart, Mr. President.
别跳下去了 去他的酋长
Hey, don't jump. Screw the Sheik.
你男朋友知道你这么说他吗
Does your boyfriend know you talk about him like that?
好久不见
So, long time, no see.
最近很忙
Hmm, I've been busy.
要知道
You know,
保住33%的支持率可不容易
it's not easy hanging onto 33% of the vote.
我想跟你谈谈民调
I wanted to talk to you about that.
你知道这些民♥意♥调查只精确
You know these polls are only accurate to
到五个点以内 对吧
within five points, right?
你知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
意味着我要输了吗
It means I'm losing?
不 意味着你可能有38%的支持率
No, it means you could have 38 points,
而他则可能只有39%
and he could have 39,
就是说你们现在是旗鼓相当
which basically means you're in a dead heat.
跟我很靠得住的议会说去
Well, tell that to my trusted council.
在走廊外面
Down the hall,
有来自世界各地的人
there are people that have come from all over the world
来看你今天要做的事
to see you do what you're about to do today.
你签署那份文件时
When you put your pen to that document,
整个世界都会因此而不同
the world will be different.
有多少人能有此机会
How many men get the chance to effect
让世界发生如此变化
that kind of change in their lifetime?
你即将创造历史
You are making history today.
真的吗 你确定不是你
Really? You sure it's not you?
快看他们两个
Wow. Look at these two.
你想要哪个
Which one do you want?
有两个吗
Are there two?
我只看到一个
I see only one.
我们 我们舞会上见
So, we'll, uh... we'll see you guys down in the ballroom.
他们在准备跟酋长合影
They're setting up for some pictures with the Sheik,
然后我们就正式签约
and then we'll move to the actual signing.
我们刚从外面进来
We were just out there.
大家好像都对你要做的事很兴奋
People seem to be very excited about what you are going to do.
你呢
Are you?
我觉得你有潜力成为...
I think that you have it in you to be...
一个伟人 去做伟大的事
a great man and do great things.
但这件事是不是伟大的事 我不确定
But do I think this is one of them? I'm not sure.
这改变不了我对你的感觉
That doesn't change how I feel about you.
你对我是什么感觉
And how do you feel about me?
贾马尔 如果你现在都不知道...
Jamal, if you don't know by now...
我恳求你爱我
Oh, I plead for your love,
可我得到的只有 愤怒
and all I get is... anger.
不是这样的
That's not true.
那...
Then...
给我你的爱 就此时此刻
give me your love... here, now.
别胡闹了
Don't be ridiculous.
我在下面等你
I'll meet you down there.
阿布丁民♥主♥共和国
总统先生
Mr. President.
他真是具有与生俱来的风采 对不对
He's a force of nature, isn't he?
-抱歉 我先失陪一下 -好
- Excuse me. I will be right back. - Sure.
就在那里面 拉希德酋长
Right through that door, Sheik Rashid.
原来 你藏在这里啊
So... this is where you are hiding.
英雄所见略同
Great minds think alike.
你真是太厉害了
You are amazing to watch.
人♥民♥真心爱戴你
The people-- they really love you.
当然了 我就是个无害的老头子
Well, of course they do. I am a benign old man.
他们为什么不爱戴我呢
What's not to love?
我也同样爱他们
I also love them right back.
那我弟弟巴萨姆
And my brother Bassam.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我不敢说爱
I don't know about love,
但你弟弟他是个聪明人
but he is a very clever fellow, your brother.
为人睿智 而且有原则
Very wise, very principled.
再告诉你一件事
I'll tell you another thing.
每天早上
There's not a morning
我醒来时
I don't wake up
都会感谢上帝我的对手不是他
and thank God I am not running against him.
你没事吧
You're okay?
就是这样 使劲咳
That's it, cough it up.
使劲咳 老头子
Cough it up, old man.
把肺都咳出来吧
Cough the whole lung!
需要我去找巴萨姆来帮你吗
You want me to get Bassam to help you?
需要我给你捶捶背吗
You need a whack in the back.
刚才那下有用吗
Did that help?
这样呢
How about that?
你以为大家都爱你吗
You think everybody loves you?
抱歉 我不爱你
Well... forgive me. I don't.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表