剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
这里还有合法集♥会♥吗
Is there such a thing here as a lawful gathering?
您弟弟现在又成法律顾问了吗
Your brother is now a constitutional advisor?
让他说
Let him speak.
他没什么可说的
He has nothing to say.
将军
General.
和平示♥威♥是一项基本人♥权♥
Peaceful demonstration is a basic human right.
我只是担心
I'm just trying to imagine
突击队驱散和平示♥威♥者的视频
what storm troopers hauling away nonviolent protestors
在网络上疯传会是什么景象
is gonna look like when it goes viral on Youtube.
巴萨姆 你建议我怎么做
Bassam, what do you suggest I do?
去广场上
Go down to the square.
发表讲话 承认父亲的行为令人遗憾
Make a statement acknowledging our father's regrettable act.
谁遗憾了
Regretted by who?
那是战争罪行
It was a war crime.
我可不记得哈里·杜鲁门
I don't recall seeing Harry Truman in irons
因为在广岛长崎投放原♥子♥弹♥而进监狱
after Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
这场所谓的马安大屠♥杀♥
This, uh, so-called, Ma'an Massacre brought peace
为四年的内战划上了句号♥
after four years of civil war.
能够执行你父亲的命令 我很光荣
I was proud to carry out your father's order
再来一次我也不会犹豫
and would again without hesitation.
应该将这样的抗♥议♥扼杀在摇篮里
Protests like these need to be strangled in their crib.
伊哈卜·拉希德想将你
Ihab Rashid is trying to
和父亲的罪行联♥系♥起来
claim the moral high ground
借此占据道德制高点
by tying you to our father's crime,
不要让他得逞
but don't let him.
去广场上
Go to the square
让人♥民♥看看 你尊重他们的权利
and show the people that you respect their rights,
你将以不同的方式统治国家
that you'll rule differently
这才是最重要的
that's what this is really about.
上校
Colonel,
安排广场的安保 我要向人♥民♥发表讲话
secure a place for me in the square to address the people.
总统先生
Mr. President...
我弟弟说得对
My brother is right.
我是阿布丁真正的声音
I am the true voice of Abbudin,
妄图篡权的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥伊哈卜·拉希德不是
not this terrorist pretender Ihab Rashid.
人♥民♥将为他们总统的讲话欢欣鼓舞
Our people will thrill to their president's words.
我是阿卜杜勒·纳克维
This is Abdul Naqvi.
请留下名字和电♥话♥号♥码 我稍后回电
Leave your name and number and I'll call you back.
阿卜杜勒 我是塞米
Hey, Abdul, it's, uh, Sammy.
我是不是哪里得罪你了
Did, um... did I miss something?
你怎么不回我电♥话♥
How-how come you're not calling me back?
堂弟
Cousin.
这是我的教练 安娜
This is my trainer Anna.
祖父从东德把她带过来的
Grandfather brought her over from East Germany,
当年东西德还没统一
back when there was an East Germany.
她在88年奥♥运♥会上得了十项全能的铜牌
She took bronze in the decathlon in the '88 Olympics.
真强 恭喜
Impressive. Congratulations.
我才是该拿奖牌的人
I'm the one who deserves a medal.
为了婚礼狂减了9公斤
Dropping 20 pounds for my wedding.
你先去吧 安娜 健身房♥见
Go on, Anna. I'll meet you in the gym.
堂弟 努斯拉特最近有点...
So, cousin, Nusrat's been a little, um,
不太舒服
under the weather.
我一直想哄她开心
I've been trying to cheer her up.
我跟她说今晚想带她
Anyway, I told her I wanted to take her to the club tonight
跟朋友去夜店 她本来不想去
with some friends. She didn't want to go.
但我说你和爱玛也会去
But I told her that you and Emma were coming.
我会问问爱玛 但我今晚没准备出门
I'll ask Emma, but I'm not really up for going out tonight.
相信我 你不会后悔的
Trust me, you'll want to be there.
纳斯尔家的双胞胎会从科威特飞过来
The Nasr twins are flying in from Kuwait.
纳斯尔家的双胞胎
The, um, Nasr twins?
萨拜娜和纳什娜
Sabina and Nashina.
我亲过其中一个
I made out with one once,
到现在也没分清是哪个
but, uh, I never knew which.
跟她们一起 每天都像放假一样纵情声乐
With them, every day is spring break.
你和阿卜杜勒可以一人选一个
You and Abdul can each have one.
阿卜杜勒要去
Abdul's going?
我去哪阿卜杜勒就去哪 带上爱玛
Abdul goes where I go. Come. Bring Emma.
让你见识一下阿布丁的派对是什么样的
We will show you how we party in Abbudin.
我找你找得都快急死了
I've been worried sick trying to find you.
你没接我的电♥话♥ 也不回电邮
You don't answer my calls, not my e-mails.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
该去的地方
Where I belong.
萨米拉 你该跟我一起安全地待在家里
Samira, you belong home and safe with me.
在家给你端茶倒水
So I can serve tea?
以便于你写那些根本没人看的博客吗
While you write blog posts that no one reads?
我受够期待改变了 我要动手去实现
I'm done wishing for change. I'm making it happen.
他们已经把你抓进监狱一次了
They put you in prison once already
就因为你跟伊哈卜·拉希德有来往
because of your association with Ihab Rashid.
我还会回去
And I'll go back again,
如果那是赢得自♥由♥的代价的话
if that's what it takes to win our freedom.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
你知道他们的能干出什么来
You know what they're capable of,
他们对我做过些什么
what they did to me.
你觉得他们现在为什么会容忍♥你
Why do you think they tolerate you now?
因为你对他们没威胁了
Because you don't threaten them.
你不做这样的事
Not like this.
萨米拉 跟我回家吧 求求你
Samira, come home with me. Come-come... Please.
不
No.
我在恳求你跟我回家
I'm asking you to come home with me.
不 我不
No, I'm not...
萨米拉 求你了
Samira, I'm begging you.
喂 别碰她
Hey. Hey. Leave the sister be.
我是她父亲
I'm her father.
那你应该欣慰
Then you should be happy.
她找到了正义的道路
She has found the righteous path.
没事的 没事
It's okay. We're OK.
正义的道路
"Righteous path"?
他们只是想把暴♥政♥换种形式罢了
They just want you to trade one form of subjugation for another.
我并不幼稚 父亲
I'm not naive, Father.
我知道伊哈卜的做法并不完美
I know that Ihab's way isn't perfect,
但是他说兄弟会掌权之后就会改变
but he says the Brotherhood will change once they're in power.
你信吗
And you believe him?
我愿意给他个机会
I'm willing to give him a chance.
我也希望你给我个机会 留下来
And I wish you'd give me a chance. Stay with me.
队伍中有学生 伊♥斯♥兰♥教人
From students to Islamists
以及劳动团体成员
to members of the Labor Party,
抗♥议♥者代表着许多不同群体
the protestors represent many different constituencies,
但他们均对政♥府♥表示不满
but all are united in their frustration at the dynastic succession
不满"阿布丁屠夫"之子
that has installed Jamal Al Fayeed,
贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德 担任总统一职
the son of the so-called Butcher of Abbudin, as President.
瑞玛 他们在说贾马尔什么
Hey, Reema, uh, what are they saying about Jamal?
请别告诉他们 我发誓 再也不敢了
Please don't tell them. I swear, I won't do it again.
没事 瑞玛 开着电视没关系
It's okay, Reema. You can have the TV on.
我不应该这样
It's not permitted.
真的 我不介意
Honestly, I don't mind.
这是违法的
It's against the law.
违法
Against the law?
我们只能看他们允许的节目
We can only watch what they allow us to watch.
你看看新闻而已 不会被逮捕的
They can't arrest you for watching the news.
今天早上 你说没人会谈论马安的事
So this morning when you said no one talks about Ma'an,
不是因为他们忘记了
it's not because they've forgotten.
而是因为他们不敢妄加谈论
It's because they're afraid to say anything.
拜托 夫人 我已经说太多了
Please, ma'am, I already say too much.
"今天是我请求民众原谅的机会
"This day is a chance for me to ask the people's forgiveness
请原谅这国家历史上的黑暗"
for a dark moment in our nation's history."
你♥爸♥爸做的事你为什么要道歉
Why would you apologize for something your father did
当时你连胡子都没长
when you weren't even old enough to grow a beard?
因为我的外交官弟弟
Because my brother the diplomat thinks
认为人♥民♥想听到道歉
it is what the people want to hear.
人们之所以追随伊哈卜·拉希德
The reason people are following Ihab Rashid is because
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表