剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
You didn't close the deal.
本以为在往正确的方向发展
Thought it was going in the right direction.
他只是说要花一晚上想一想
He... just said he needed to sleep on it.
但是第二天醒来...
But when he woke up...
你也许失败了 不过你的尝试
Well, you may have failed, but, uh, the reach...
还是令人倾佩
it was impressive.
上车吧 我带你回宫殿
Get in. I'll take you back to the Palace.
BBC新闻 卡扎菲的死亡游♥行♥
将军...
General...
肃清广场
clear the Plaza.
他们要进军广场
They're moving into the Plaza.
在你演讲完后 会有辆货车在那等你
After your speech, there's a van waiting for you.
伊哈卜 他们开始屠♥杀♥的时候
Ihab. So, when they start shooting,
你不跟民众站在一起吗
you won't be standing with the people?
解放阿布丁
Free Abbudin!
解放阿布丁
Free Abbudin!
萨米拉 趁还来得及我们走吧
Samira. Let's go before it's too late.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
你要为他而死吗
You would die for him?
伊哈卜也许想以暴♥政♥推♥翻♥暴♥政♥
Ihab may be trying to replace one tyranny with another.
但是民众...不会让他那样的
But the people... they won't let him.
而我就在这跟民众一起
And I'm standing here with them.
我跟你一起
I'll stand with you.
感谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你怎么能这样做
How can you do this?
你这是送她进虎穴
You're feeding her to the wolves.
-我们别无选择 -她是我们的女儿
- It's not like we have a choice. - She's our daughter.
-哈基姆 你怎么了 -没事
- Hakim. What happened to you? - It's nothing.
打猎发生的意外
A hunting accident.
你还是坚持来了 为了家人
And yet you're here. What one does for family.
努斯拉特
Nusrat.
一如既往的美丽
Beautiful as ever.
这都是为你准备的 这里的一切...
It's all for you. Everything here...
-都是为你准备的 -努斯拉特
- is all for you. - Nusrat.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be okay.
-来 我们去招呼大家 -好
- Come. Let's greet everyone. - Okay.
-好好享受宴会 -看这对新婚夫妇
- Enjoy the party. - Look at the newlyweds.
你可真是会说服人啊
What a persuasive man.
你是对的
You were right.
为什么我会以为
Why did I think I could come here
我能做到我父亲做不到的事
and do something my father couldn't?
谢谢你...
Thank you...
为我搁置你自己的生活
for putting your life on hold for me.
在这陪着我
Being here with me.
我想我真的需要听你说这些
I think I really needed to hear that.
解放阿布丁 解放阿布丁
Free Abbudin! Free Abbudin!
大家举起手♥机♥
Raise your phones!
记录下这一历史性的时刻
Record this moment in history!
只要我们能把这些影像记录下来
As long as we have a camera,
革命就会继续
the revolution continues!
如果
And if...
如果我们要成为解放阿布丁的首批殉道者
if we are the first martyrs to liberate Abbudin,
那就如此吧
then so be it!
我与你们同在 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
I stand with you, my brothers and sisters.
解放阿布丁
Free Abbudin!
我与你们同在 联合起来 团结一致
I stand with you, united... united... unite...
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers... and sisters.
经历二十年的流放后
20 years in exile,
我终于回家了
but I have come home.
你弟弟回来了
Your brother is back.
失陪
Excuse us.
骗子
Liar.
你说你要跟伊哈卜·拉希德会面
You told me you were going to meet Ihab Rashid.
我相信了你
I trusted you.
我们是亲兄弟
You are my blood,
你却背叛了我
and you betrayed me.
-贾马尔 -不 莫莉
- Jamal. - No, Molly.
如果你丈夫是个叛徒
If your husband is a traitor,
我需要知道
I need to know.
他不是叛徒
He's not a traitor.
他欺骗了总统
He deceived the president.
威胁到了我们国家的安危
Threatened our national security.
总统先生 将军
Mr. President. General. Uh,
你需要看点东西
you need to see something.
愿意抛开过去的残暴行径
...willing to put aside the atrocities of the past,
加入到我们中来
to join our cause.
我要求
I demand to sit down
跟贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德总统和谈
with President Jamal Al Fayeed.
他要求
He demands?
解放阿布丁
Free Abbudin!
解放阿布丁
Free Abbudin!
解放阿布丁 解放阿布丁
Free Abbudin! Free Abbudin!
解放阿布丁 解放阿布丁
Free Abbudin! Free Abbudin!
贾马尔 就该是这样
Jamal, this is it.
你可以完成我们的父亲未竟的事业
You can finish something our father couldn't.
赦免酋长 跟他和谈
Pardon the Sheik and sit down with him.
简直胡闹
This is insane.
我们的士兵已经就位 等待你的命令
Our soldiers are in place, awaiting your order.
让士兵不要轻举妄动
Then stand them down.
贾马尔 你可以不费一枪结束这件事
Jamal, you can end this without firing a shot.
这正是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
是吗
Is it?
将军 让你的人退下
General, tell your men to stand down.
但是 总统先生...
But, Mr. President...
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表