剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Jamal, what's up?
你不在的时候
When you were gone,
我经常在想
I used to imagine
你在加利福尼亚的帕萨迪纳干什么
what you must have been doing in Pasadena, California.
冲浪吗 到处是金发美女
Surfing? Blondes everywhere.
那么遥远 我留长了头发
So far away. I grew my hair out,
还染成过大卫·李·罗斯[歌♥手]那样
dyed it like David Lee Roth.
我觉得我的美国弟弟就是那个样子
I thought that was what my American brother looked like.
是吗
Did you?
不是
No, I didn't.
莱拉还取笑过我
Leila made fun of me.
我也不能怪她
I can't blame her.
真想念以前我们在一起的日子
I missed us so much.
现在我不是回来了
I'm, um, I'm back now.
是啊 弟弟
That is right. Brother.
话说 你在这里干什么
So, uh... Wha-What are you doing down here?
看看船
Looking at a boat.
哪艘
Which one?
这艘 你的船
This one. Yours.
贾马尔 我不能收
Jamal, uh... I can't.
我们不能坐我的船去钓鱼
We can't go fishing in my boat.
那样太招摇了
That's ostentatious.
这里真美啊
Beautiful here.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表