剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Start with a compliment, end with an ask.
你想知道什么
What do you want?
昨天在广场 他们差点杀了你
Yesterday in the Plaza, they nearly killed you.
-你太夸张了 -不 我在场 贾马尔
- You exaggerate. - No, I was there, Jamal.
短短三周 人们就开始
Three weeks, and the people are already
质疑你的领导了
questioning your leadership.
现在是时候要坚决了
Now is the time to be firm,
让他们知道一切尽在你掌握中
to show them that you are in control.
你为什么让塔里克暂缓行动
Why are you holding back Tariq?
为什么
Why?
为了你
For you.
为了我
For me?
如果我与广场的人为敌
If I move against the Plaza,
会有十倍的人站起来反对我
ten times as many will rise up against me,
反对我的家人
against my family.
这是毋庸置疑的 莱拉
This is certain, Leila.
所以我要怎么做
So what do I do?
我要等到明天
I wait until tomorrow.
也许这些乌云会带来一场风暴
Maybe these clouds will bring a storm.
但也可能会发生其他事来驱散它们
Or maybe something will happen to clear them.
这是你的意思 还是巴萨姆的
Is this you talking? Or is it Bassam?
也许伊哈卜不是这国家唯一的鹦鹉吧
Maybe Ihab is not the only parrot in this country.
别挑拨我和我弟弟
Don't make the mistake of getting between me and my brother.
瑞玛 你干什么
Reema, what are you doing?
我只是在打扫
I was just straightening up.
等等
Hold on.
让我看看你口袋里有什么
Let me see what's in your pocket.
我会在仆人的住处等警♥察♥来
I'll be in the servants' quarters until the police arrive.
等等
Just wait.
先告诉我你要维柯丁做什么
First tell me why you need vicodin.
不是我
Not me.
是我弟弟萨拉姆
My brother Salam.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
瑞玛
Reema...
他胳膊断了
He broke his arm.
他修屋顶时不小心摔下来了
He was fixing the roof and he fell.
要是他胳膊骨折 需要请医生来看
Well, if his arm is broken, he needs a doctor to set it.
你得带他去医院
You have to take him to the hospital.
-不去医院 -为什么不去
- No hospital. - Why not?
求你了 夫人
Please, ma'am.
这样吧...
Okay, tell you what...
你带我去见你弟弟
you take me to see your brother,
我就为你保密
and this stays between us.
您不会告诉别人吗
You will tell no one?
不会
No.
你急着去哪里
Where's the fire?
你身上都是龙舌兰酒的味道
You smell like tequila.
我还得帮你奶奶安排座位 好吗
I have to help your grandma with seating arrangements, okay?
宝贝 结婚一个月了 我们还没...
Baby, it's been a month and we still haven't...
我结婚可不是为了自己解决需求的
I didn't get married to take care of my own needs!
妈妈 这里真是太美了
Mother, this is really beautiful.
再美也及不上你的儿媳妇
Not nearly as beautiful as your daughter-in-law.
没错 艾哈迈德很幸运
Yes, Ahmed is a lucky man.
你是不是怀了我的孙子
Is this my grandson I feel in there?
巴萨姆还在等我
Bassam is waiting for me.
你父亲一定很欣慰
Your father would be so happy
看到他的两个儿子如此团结
to see his two sons working together like this.
一定会的
He would have been.
你还好吗 努斯拉特
Are you all right, Nusrat?
大使的左耳听不见
The ambassador is deaf in his left ear,
所以你坐在他的右边吧
so I'm going to put you on his right side.
那么...
So...
什么时候才能跟那个混♥蛋♥谈
when am I sitting down with this asshole?
我还在处理一些细节
I'm still working out the details.
什么细节
What details?
时间地点我们吩咐就行
He shows up when and where we say!
不 这件事没那么简单
Yeah, it's not... it's not quite as simple as that.
很简单 谁是总统 我还是他
It is simple. Who's the President, me or him?
你有什么事瞒着我吗
What aren't you telling me?
没什么 他只是在玩欲擒故纵的把戏
Nothing. He's just, uh... the guy's playing hard to get?
欲擒故纵吗
Hard to get?
也许给他的蛋蛋通上电就好说话了
Maybe he will play nicer with electrodes on his balls.
你能不能多给我一点时间
Can you please just give me a little more time?
你觉得我还有多少时间
How much time do you think I have?
莱拉一直在催我
I've already got Leila crawling up my ass.
你在给这个混♥蛋♥买♥♥花的时候
While you are out buying flowers for this shitball,
我就像一个娘泡一样
I'm starting to look like some pussy
迟迟做不出决定
who can't pull the trigger.
贾马尔 我在努力了
Jamal, I'm working on it.
你在努力
Working on it?
你别努力了 赶紧完事就行
Well, stop working on it and get it done.
阿布丁万岁
Abbudin!
他羞辱了我
He humiliated me.
冷静 别激动
Relax, relax.
不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
我才不能冷静
I'm not going to relax.
他不能这样做
He can't do this.
让我看起来像个白♥痴♥
It makes me look like a fool.
这正是他想要的 对吗
That was the point, wasn't it?
拿起话筒 告诉大家他是怎样一个骗子
Take the mic, paint him as the liar he is!
让我看起来像个掉了冰激凌的孩子吗
Oh, and look like a child who dropped his ice cream, huh?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
他到底在玩什么把戏
What is the game he's playing?
和你的把戏一样
Same game as you are.
你原计划不也是要当面拒绝他吗
You were only there to tell him off to his face.
你 你原本就知道巴萨姆会放我鸽子
You... you knew all along Bassam was going to blow me off.
什么
What?!
-不 没有 -本来就是
- No! No! - No! No!
你安排的地点和时间
You set the location, set the time.
伊哈卜 别这样
Ihab, stop!
在人♥民♥最需要你领导的时候
You're letting your anger get the best of you at a time
你让愤怒冲昏了头脑
when the people need your leadership.
大家都拿着性命追随你
People are trusting you with their lives.
我认识的人 我的朋友
People I know! My friends!
你以为我不知道吗 小姑娘
You don't think I know that, little girl?
我不是偶然出现在这里的
I am not here by accident.
解放阿布丁 解放阿布丁
Free Abbudin! Free Abbudin!
阿布丁
Abbudin!
贾马尔让我在二十四小时内
Jamal's given me 24 hours
和平清理广场
to see if I can clear the Plaza peacefully.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
塔克尔正在试图联♥系♥伊哈卜的父亲
Tucker is reaching out to Ihab's father,
他们的酋长 想安排一次会面
the Sheik, to try and arrange a meeting.
我父亲在袭击马安之前
Before my father launched the attack on Ma'an,
曾经和酋长进行过和平谈判
he and the Sheik sat down for peace talks.
拉希德本来已经打算讨论和平的解决方案
Rashid was prepared to negotiate a peaceful solution.
然后他炸了宫殿
Yeah, and then he bombed the Palace.
炸了一座军营
An army barracks.
而且那是他的追随者干的 不是他
And it was his followers, not him.
二十年前
Look, 20 years ago,
拉希德已经准备好要和我父亲谈判了
Rashid was prepared to negotiate with my father.
虽然后来发生了些事情
Despite what happened,
但现在我和他坐下来谈
me sitting down with him now
是我们阻止事态恶化的唯一希望
is the only hope we have to stop this blowing up in our faces.
谁和你一起去
Who's going with you?
我还不知道安排的细节 好吗
I don't know all the details yet, okay?
塔克尔会给我打电♥话♥的
Tucker's gonna call me back.
在那之前 我先去跑步
Until then, I'm going to go for a run, okay?
这是个自杀性任务
So it's a suicide mission.
这样说有点夸张了
That's blowing it out of proportion.
而且 莫莉 我没有选择的余地
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表