剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
trust no one.
巴萨姆 你怎么知道
Bassam, how do you know
这不是塔里克计划的一部分
this isn't part of Tariq's plan,
把我带到荒郊野外 他就...
getting me out in the middle of nowhere so he...
他就可以杀了我
he can kill me?
齐亚德是我们的人
Ziad's on our side, okay?
他去找塔克尔是因为他反对
He went to Tucker because he's opposed to
塔里克的计划
what Tariq's planning.
他为什么不告诉我
Why didn't he tell me?
他会解释的
He'll explain.
如果你不相信他
And if you don't trust him,
那就相信我
trust me.
我相信这个
I trust this.
你看 就他一个人
See? He's on his own.
你可以把枪收起来了
You can put the gun away.
在这等着
Wait here.
听着 我跟你一起去
Look, let me come with you.
不 我需要安静环境自己思考
No. I need the quiet of my own counsel.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
选择权在您 总统先生
It's your choice, Mr. President
我能告诉您的只有真♥相♥
All I can tell you is the truth.
那就告诉我
Tell me,
我叔叔想从这些部落领袖身上得到什么
what does my uncle want with these tribal leaders?
他把他们带到沙漠里的休息处
He is bringing them to the retreat in the desert,
威逼利诱
where, either by bribe or force,
从而使他们支持他的计划
he will enlist their support his plan to unseat you
推♥翻♥你 自己上台
and install himself.
你是塔里克的得力助手
You have been Tariq's right hand--
为什么在这件事上不帮助他
why not stand with him in this?
看看你的四周
Look around you.
这一切都是历史的废墟
All of this is ruin of the past.
那就是他的方式
That's his way.
你的方式代表未来
Your way is about the future.
我想为祖国
A future I want for my country,
人♥民♥和我的孩子争取未来
my people, my children.
你能不能招募到你信任的军官
Do you have officers you can enlist-- men you trust?
能
I do.
多少人
How many?
足够完成任务
Enough to do whatever is required.
一旦塔里克和他的精英卫队
Once Tariq and his Elite Guard
到达军队休息处
arrive at the military retreat,
就把他们锁起来
lock them down,
到时候
at which point,
你会接替我叔叔的位置
you will assume my uncle's position
成为阿布丁军队的首领
as head of Abbudin's military.
那不奇怪吗
Isn't that weird, though?
是啊 太奇怪了
Yeah, so weird.
我知道
I know.
妈妈
Hey, mom,
所以我现在穿着黄色内♥裤♥
so I'm wearing yellow underwear,
爱上了我的数学老师
I'm in love with my math teacher,
我还准备跟珍娜小姨去徒步环游世界
and I'm gonna go trekking around the world with Aunt Jenna.
这是个游戏啦
It's a game.
叫做两真一假
It's called two truths and one lie.
快猜吧
You do it.
珍娜 我需要你的护照...
Jenna,I need your passport--
我明天要去大使♥馆♥
I have a meeting at the embassy tomorrow
加快办理我们的出境签证
to expedite our exit visas.
去去就回
Be right back.
莫莉
Molly.
听我说
Listen,
我越想跟你们回去这事
the more I think about going back with you guys,
越觉得是疯了
the crazier it seems.
我为什么就不能留下呢
Why can't I just stay?
又不是没有...
It's not like there's not...
我们已经说过这些了
We've already been through this.
是你已经说过了
You've been through this.
莫莉 你是不是有什么事瞒着我
Mol, is there something you're not telling me?
因为你现在很不正常
Because you're-you're not yourself.
是你和巴里闹矛盾了吗
Is something going on with you and Barry?
我在感情方面是很差劲
I mean, I suck at relationships,
但你可得...
but you'd have to be...
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
我说真的 珍娜
I mean it, Jenna.
我们现在不是在美国
We're not in America,
所以乖乖闭上嘴
so just so just keep your mouth shut
去拿你的护照
and get me your passport.
巴萨姆
Bassam?
你得告诉我前几天晚上
You have to tell me what happened
你和贾马尔之间发生了什么
between you and Jamal the other night.
你为什么会觉得有事了
What makes you think something happened?
别跟我玩这套 巴萨姆
Don't play games with me, Bassam.
贾马尔一身毛病
Jamal is many things,
可他没有妄想症
but he's never been paranoid.
要么你告诉我发生了什么
Either you tell me what's going on,
要么我去找愿意告诉我的
or I will find someone who will.
有什么事
What?
精英卫队的成员也许在密谋推♥翻♥他
Members of the Elite Guard may be plotting against him.
我不信
I don't believe it.
不管怎样 塔里克会摆平的
Anyway, Tariq would squash that.
塔里克就是幕后主使者
Tariq's behind it.
你真是疯了
That's insane.
塔里克向卡勒德保证过会照顾贾马尔
Tariq has promised Khaled he would watch over Jamal.
他绝不会这么做
He would never do this.
你又怎么知道
Do you know that?
我了解塔里克
I know Tariq.
也没你想的那么了解
Maybe not as well as you think.
塔里克在质疑贾马尔的领导能力
Tariq's been questioning Jamal's capacity to lead.
基于什么
Based on what?
别一副涉及到什么
Don't pretend there's some indignity too great
我无法忍♥受的侮辱的样子
for me to bear.
别在这时候 巴萨姆
Not at this point, Bassam.
谣言说 贾马尔跟一个女的在一起
The rumor is, Jamal's been with a woman.
那也不是第一次了
That wouldn't be the first time.
酋长在医院的那天他跟她在一起
He was with her that day the Sheik was in the hospital.
塔里克声称他有一份录音
Tariq claims to have a recording of Jamal
贾马尔告诉她他从来都不想当总统
telling her that he never wanted to be President
还要她跟他一起私奔
and asking her to run away with him
去马尔代夫或者别的什么地方
to the Maldives or somewhere.
塔里克在用这个破坏贾马尔
Tariq is using this to undermine Jamal's authority
对精英卫队的权威
with his Elite Guard.
贾马尔那天来找过我
Jamal came to me that day.
他要我和他一起去
He asked me to go with him.
但是我只是一笑而过
But I laughed it off.
像对待小烦恼一样对待他
Like some annoyance.
像我平时那样
Like I do.
我跟他说"有个男人的样子"
"Be a man," I said.
我们必须得保护他 巴萨姆
We have to protect him, Bassam.
你和我 我们必须保护他
You and I-- we have to protect him
免受他的敌人和他自己的伤害
from his enemies and from himself.
好
Yeah.
我喘不上气来
I can't breathe.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
珍娜哪去了
So, how did we lose Jenna?
我想她昨天玩到很晚
Late night last night, I think.
现在在睡觉消除宿醉吧
She's sleeping off the effects.
她这样不小心可要错过海滩时光了
Well, she's gonna miss the beach if she's not careful.
我要去换泳装了
I'm gonna put my suit on.
我在想
Listen, I was thinking,
你们就别去海滩了
instead of the beach,
或许今天下午我可以带你们
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表