剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on Tyrant...
那我弟弟
And my brother,
巴萨姆 你爱他吗
Bassam-- do you love him?
每天早上我醒来时
There is not a morning I don't wake up
都会感谢上帝我的对手不是他
and thank God I am not running against him.
你没事吧
You're okay?
需要我去找巴萨姆来帮你吗
Do you want me to get Bassam to help you?
你以为大家都爱你吗
You think everybody loves you.
我不爱你
Forgive me, I don't.
拉希德酋长刚倒在了男厕所
Sheik Rashid just collapsed in the men's room.
他们说他死了
They're saying he's dead.
-怎么了 -不不不
- What happened? - No, no, no,
你不要碰我父亲
you don't touch my father.
我俩都是医生
We're both doctors.
伊哈卜 伊哈卜
Ihab, Ihab.
等等 还有脉搏
Wait, wait. I got a pulse.
急救人员还有多远
How far out are the EMTs?
医生说他还有可能醒吗
The doctor said he could still wake up.
我也希望他醒来
I want him to wake up, too,
但是
but, uh,
他年事已高
he's an old man.
要你猜呢 概率是五五 或是六♥四♥
If you were to guess-- 50/50, 60/40?
你找我来就为了这个吗
Is this why you brought me in here?
我要百分之百确定他不会醒
I need it to be 100% that he doesn't.
贾马尔 你做了什么
Jamal, what did you do?
我父亲二十年前对你说的话是认真的
My father meant what he said to you 20 years ago.
我有一个机会来完成他开启的事业
I have a chance to finish what he started,
但你是唯一一个挡路的人
but I know you're the only one in the way of making that happen.
你让我处理的事
Situation that you wanted me to handle.
搞定了
It's done.
塔克尔
Tucker,
我需要你到广场来见我
I need you to meet me in the Plaza.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
贾马尔无法统治这个国家
Jamal can't run this country.
所以...
So, uh,
是贾马尔杀了他
Jamal killed him?
我试着帮他 但是他...
I tried to help him, but he's...
不重要了 我...
It doesn't matter. I...
我没法让他完成这一切
I can't get him through this.
他没有这个能力
He's not capable.
总有一天 可能就是...今天
At some point-- in a...
或者这周 这个月 他会崩溃
in a day or a week or a month-- he'll snap.
到时候就别再想你的选举了
And never mind your elections.
在我哥哥的政♥权♥统治之下
There will be no peace in Abbudin
阿布丁不会有和平之日
with my brother in power.
必须把他换掉
He has to be removed.
所以你想政♥变♥推♥翻♥你自己的哥哥
So, you want to have a coup and oust your own brother?
美国不会涉入政♥权♥更替一事
The U.S. is not in the business of regime change.
认真再说一次
Say that again with a straight face.
巴里 你不会想这么做的
You don't want to be doing this, Barry.
相信我
Trust me.
你是对的
You're right.
你是对的
You are right.
这是我最不想做的事
This is the last thing I want to be doing.
但是 现在已经不能回头了
But there's no going back now.
塔克尔 你不是...
Tucker, you're not...
你又不是瞎的
you're not blind.
你已经听我说了整件事
You've heard the stories.
如果你认为我这是无稽之谈
And if you thought I was full of shit,
你不会还站在这里
I know you wouldn't still be standing here.
那你觉得谁能取代你哥哥
And who do you think is going to replace your brother?
我花了那么多年来远离这一切
I have spent many years running away from it,
但我依旧是阿尔·法耶德的一员
but I am an Al Fayeed.
你就是个儿科医生
You're a goddamn pediatrician.
而且还喝醉了 回家吧
And you're drunk. Go home,
睡一觉就没事了
sleep it off.
约翰 我已经在家了
I am home, John, okay?
所以不用怀疑我
So make no mistake about what this means to me.
是我促成的和谈
I am the one that got the Sheik to sit down at that table.
你理解吗
Do you understand?
是我让军队撤离广场的
I am the one that kept the tanks out of this Plaza.
在选举之前 我可以打理这个国家
I can hold this country together until elections.
或者你可以回华盛顿去说
Or you can go back to Washington and you can say,
"我本来有机会拯救这个国家
"I had a chance to save this country
"但是我没抓住"
and I didn't take it"
你自己决定
It's up to you.
在我回你消息前
We didn't just have this conversation.
就当这次对话没发生过
until you hear from me,
你一个字都不能对任何灵魂提起
you don't repeat any of what you just said to a soul.
不能跟你妻子说
Not your wife,
也不能跟你死去的父亲说
not Khaled's ghost.
谁都不能说
Nobody.
暴君
第一季第八集
早
Morning.
珍娜
Jenna,
欢迎
welcome.
坐飞机还好吗
Have a nice flight?
吃够镇定剂 坐任何飞机都没事
Enough Xanax and any flight's nice.
喝了单麦酒吧
Single malt?
你还是那么聪慧
Charming as always.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我给你打了一晚上电♥话♥了
I've been trying to call you all night.
我没事 就是
Yeah, i, uh, just, um,
需要一点时间
needed a little time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该打个电♥话♥回来的
I should have called.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about this?
这样吧
You know what, um...
我要先去睡几小时
I'm just gonna get a couple of hours' sleep.
稍后会有个酋长的哀悼活动
There's a mourning service for the Sheik later on.
一定要叫醒我
Please make sure I'm up.
好的
Yeah.
别太难过 爸爸
Feel better, dad.
你还要惩罚我多久 巴萨姆
How long will you punish me, Bassam?
告诉我 好让我知道
Just tell me, so I know.
我已经竭尽全力在弥补你了
I'm doing everything I can to make it up to you.
明天我就要建一个足球场
I'm dedicating a football pitch tomorrow
让孩子们有地方玩耍 远离街头
to keep children off the street.
我还会做得更好
And I'll do better.
给我一次机会吧
Just give me a chance.
请节哀
So sorry for your loss.
我哥哥已经魂归安♥拉♥了
My brother has gone home.
-请节哀 -谢谢
- So sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
你父亲是个伟大的人
Your father was a great man.
但当死神召唤
But when Malak al-Maut calls,
任何人都只能从命
every man must heed.
致以我最沉痛的哀悼
My deepest condolences for your loss.
我...
I, um...
我们 明白失去父亲是什么感觉
we know what it's like to lose a father.
衷心希望我们
I sincerely hope that we,
拉希德家族和阿尔·法耶德家族
the Rashids and the Al Fayeeds,
能将你父亲开辟的事业进行到底
can-can continue with the process that your father helped begin.
再说吧
We will see.
我哥哥没有意识到
My brother doesn't realize
完成这未竟的事业才是最好的吊唁
that the work left to be done is the ultimate tribute.
纳米尔
Namir.
失陪
Excuse me.
等时机合适
When the time is right,
我想继续和谈
I would like to continue a dialogue.
是吗
Oh, really?
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表