剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Barry...
我知道你不想来这
I know you don't want to be here.
我明白
I get that.
亲爱的 我只是想知道原因
Honey, I just want to understand why.
我父亲叫我留下
My father asked me to stay.
在医院里他死之前
In the hospital just before he died.
他 他叫我
He was... he was asking me to
回来帮贾马尔
come back here and help Jamal.
帮他什么
Help him do what?
我不知道
I don't know.
帮他 帮他开始治理国家或是
Help him... help him start running the country or, uh...
我不知道 太疯狂了
I don't know. It's crazy, it's...
亲爱的
Honey.
你父亲已经不在了
Your father's not here anymore.
你不必继续逃避
You don't need to keep running
你再不是无处可去了
like the doors are slamming closed on you.
你不了解这地方 莫莉
You don't know this place, Mol, it's...
和这儿家里不一样
it's not like back home.
我们晚点再聊这个好吗
Listen, um, can we talk about this later?
巴里
Barry...
你不想为我父亲等在这里吗
Don't you want to be here for my father?
我就是累了
I'm just tired, okay?
仅此而已
That's all.
我想回家
I want to go home.
努斯拉特想回宫殿去
Nusrat's going back to the palace.
带她回去吧
You should take her.
你父亲的手术要做一天
Your father will be in surgery for the rest of the day.
他醒来时我想在场
I want to be here when he wakes up.
你是个好儿子
You're a good son.
也会是个好丈夫
And you'll make a good husband.
送努斯拉特坐车回去 我一直在这
Take Nusrat to her car. I'll be here.
去吧
Go.
叔叔
Uncle.
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
如果你需要我 我会在这
I'm around if you need me.
谢谢
Thanks.
执勤护士说他刚刚被送进手术室
Duty nurse said he'd just gone into surgery.
他受伤的原因 尤瑟夫说得含糊不清
Yussef was kind of vague about his injuries,
但他说当时车里有个女人和他一起
but he said there was a woman in the car with him.
这些可以等贾马尔自己跟你说
Jamal can tell you himself.
他接受手术之前 他一直要求见你
Before he went under, he kept asking to see you.
我没和他说你又想逃跑
I didn't tell him you tried to run again.
你知道我待在这很不好受
You know that it's hard for me to be here.
显然的
Clearly.
但也许有天你我可以就原因彼此坦诚一些
Maybe someday we can be honest with each other about why.
巴萨姆 不
Bassam, no.
莱拉
Leila!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你怎么找到这地方的
How did you find this place?
我父亲找到的
My father.
他说这是十字军躲避萨拉丁的地方
He said it's where the crusaders hid from Saladin.
萨拉丁 埃及阿尤布王朝创立者
抗击十字军东征的领袖
好吧 美国可没有这种地方
Okay, so they don't have this in America.
美国...也没有这个
You don't get this... in America.
你这是...
What are you...?
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
求你了 别走
Please, don't go.
别走
Don't go.
莱拉
Leila...
我知道 巴萨姆
I know, Bassam.
别说话 我都懂
Shut up. I know.
至少你有了回来的理由
At least you have a reason to come back.
20年了 巴萨姆
20 years, Bassam.
20年了 你还在逃避
20 years, and you're still running away.
那里是我的家
That's my home.
现在也是我的生活
That's my life now.
是啊
Right.
给娇生惯养的孩子们治疗耳病
Treating overprivileged children with ear infections.
失陪了
Excuse me.
莫莉要我打电♥话♥告诉她贾马尔的情况
Molly wants me to call her about Jamal.
抱歉 我之前太混♥蛋♥了
Sorry if I was a jerk before.
不 你不是混♥蛋♥
No, you weren't a jerk.
是我不好
I was.
我们都没想到蜜月会变成这样
We weren't expecting to spend our honeymoon this way.
你妈妈是对的
Your mother's right.
知道吗 你是个好丈夫
You know what? You're a good husband.
努斯拉特
Nusrat?
放下
Leave it!
下车
Get out.
-快点 -卡住了
- Hurry! - Can't! It's stuck!
法赫米 快看
Fahmy, look.
你们去哪
Where are you going?!
快回来
Get back here!
算了
Forget it.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
赶紧离开这里
Let's get out of here.
我们没时间带她走了
We'll never get her out in time.
他们来了
They're coming.
操
Shit.
暴君
第一季第二集
放
Pull!
我玩不来这个
I suck at this.
那是谁
Who's that?
阿卜杜勒
Abdul.
你好啊
Salaam alaikum.
用阿♥拉♥伯语回答是...
Uh, walla something.
你好啊
Wa alaikum as-salaam.
对 就那么说的
Right. That thing.
阿卜杜勒 这是我妹妹爱玛
Abdul, this is my sister, Emma.
请接受我的哀悼
Please, um, accept my condolences.
你爷爷是个伟大的人
Your grandfather was a great man.
也是个神射手
And a great marksman.
听说了
So we've heard.
我们来就是为了这个
That's why we're here.
来...缅怀他
To... remember him.
我们跟他一队
We're on his team.
我们跟他不是很熟
Yeah, we didn't know him very well.
其实完全不认识他
Actually, we didn't know him at all,
这感觉好奇怪
so it's all pretty weird.
抱歉 美国的朋友一直在骚扰我
Sorry. My friend in the States keeps harassing me.
麦肯纳 你绝对想不到
McKenna, you'll never believe
我现在在干什么
what I'm doing right now.
你妹妹好像 挺不错的
She seems, uh... nice, your sister.
还行吧
She's okay.
我们葬礼后就要走了
So, we're leaving after the funeral,
我想也许走之前我们可以一起玩玩
and I thought maybe we could hang out before I go.
乐意之至
I'd be disappointed if we didn't.
这是我们的地盘 你明白吗
This is in our territory, do you understand that?
莱拉 相信我
Leila, trust me.
糟糕的事已经够多了
I don't need this now.
贾马尔出事了吗
Something happen with Jamal?
努斯拉特的车被伏击了
Nusrat's car has been ambushed.
他们抓了她当人♥质♥
They're holding her hostage.
谁干的
Who is?
伊哈卜·拉希德的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Ihab Rashid's terrorists.
他们想要什么
Well, what do they want?
总该有点要求吧
They must have demands.
我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈条件
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
你们知道他们要什么吗
Do you even know what they want?
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
将军的事让将军处理
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表