剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on the Tyrant.
弗西 是我 巴里
Fauzi, it's Barry.
我会出席侄子的婚礼
I'm coming for my nephew's wedding.
爸爸也不想去
Dad doesn't want to go either.
不然他为什么20年没回去过
Why do you think he hasn't been back in 20 years?
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
他们不是我的家人 你们才是
They're not my family. You're my family.
巴萨姆
Bassam.
父亲
Father.
巴萨姆 他已经变了
He's changed, Bassam.
我的弟弟
Little brother.
贾马尔
Jamal.
人们总会传播一些谣言
Well... people are always spreading rumors about Ihab.
所以他并不打算炸掉我儿子的婚礼吗
So he has no plans to blow up my son's wedding?
巴萨姆 你父亲
Bassam.It's your father.
我本该选你的
It should have been you.
他走了
He's gone.
现在由你主事
Now you are in charge.
贾马尔
Jamal!
我们要回家
We're going home.
怎么 我们连爷爷的葬礼都不参加吗
So, what, we're not even staying for grandpa's funeral?
这是什么
What is this?
阿尔·法耶德先生
Mr.Al Fayeed.
我告诉过你 我们不该来的
I told you we should't have come.
机场
是 我找到他们了
Yes, I've got them.
我们很快就到
We'll be there soon.
是 我会的
Yes, I will.
是 我们在送巴萨姆往医院去
Yes, we are taking Bassam to the hospital.
好
Right.
塞米
Sammy?
对不起
I'm sorry.
是
Yes.
肯定的
I'm sure he is.
是 我会的 好
Yes, I will. Okay.
巴萨姆 我刚确认
Bassam, I just got confirmation.
贾马尔这事不是意外
Jamal's accident wasn't an accident.
是有人想杀他
It was an attempt on his life.
等等 有人想杀大伯
Wait. Someone tried to kill uncle Jamal?
恐怕是
I'm afraid so.
他做了什么 让她如此愤怒
What did he do to make her so angry?
看看
Look at this.
她恰好咬断了阴♥部♥静脉
She bit right through the pudendal vein
还有旋动脉
and the circumflex artery.
莱拉
Leila.
对我丈夫下手的女人
The woman who did this to my husband--
她是谁
who was she?
一名伊哈卜·拉希德的追随者
A follower of Ihab Rashid.
我怀疑她背后有人指使 将军
I doubt she was working alone, General.
我已经抓了很多伊哈卜的追随者
I've already arrested dozens of Ihab's followers.
设置了检查站 加强了戒♥严♥
Put up checkpoints, imposed a curfew.
我已经准备好全面封锁
I'm ready to impose a complete blockade.
没人能从马安出入
No one gets in or out of Ma'an.
不提供食物和补给品
No food, no supplies.
肯定会引起抗♥议♥的
There will be pushback.
大♥赦♥国♥际♥ 联♥合♥国♥
From Amnesty, the U.N.
那你希望我按兵不动吗
Would you rather I wait for your husband to get out of surgery?
找出伊哈卜·拉希德
Just find Ihab Rashid.
过来
Step over here.
你的证件呢
Your paperwork?
-我得检查里面 -不
- I have to look inside. - No.
赶紧的
Come on, come on.
双手放车顶
Hands on the car.
每天都要这样
It's like this every day.
他干什么了
What did he do?
出示身份证明
Identification.
日落宵禁
Curfew's at sundown.
-穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ -伊哈卜
- Mohammed. - Ihab.
感谢真♥主♥你没事
Ah, thank God you're all right.
是啊 感谢真♥主♥
Yes, thank Him.
感谢他把萨米拉送到我们身边
And I thank Him for sending us Samira.
卡马尔在哪里
Where is Kamal?
被捕了
They arrested him.
但我们在士兵到达前把他的仓库清空了
But we cleared out his warehouse before the soldiers got there.
我叔叔为我们准备了一处安全屋
My uncle has arranged a safe house for us.
-走吧 -走
- Come on! - Come.
是我爸
It's my father.
爸
Father?
你在哪呢
Where are you?
我一直给你打电♥话♥呢
I've been calling you.
我只是以防事态升级 买♥♥点食物
I'm just buying food in case things get worse.
萨米拉 你不该上街
Samira, you shouldn't be on the streets.
士兵刚在菲兰杀了三个人
Soldiers just killed three people in Filan.
我马上就回家
I'll be home soon.
再见
Ma'a salama.
快点
Hurry.
我会的
I will, I will.
萨米拉
Samira?
我有不详的预感
I have a bad feeling.
时机不对
It's-it's the wrong time.
你门还没准备好
You're not ready.
伊哈卜
Ihab?
塔里克将军会杀了你的
General Tariq will kill you.
萨米拉 回家吧
Samira, go home.
好吗 回家吧
Okay? Go home.
你父亲需要你
Your father needs you.
你已经帮了很大忙了 去吧
You've been helpful enough already. Go.
回家吧
Go home.
随便放哪吧 谢了
Uh, just put them anywhere. Thanks.
我们这次真要住这里了吗
Uh, are we really staying here this time?
我已经有点习惯那家酒店了呢
'Cause I was kind of getting used to that hotel.
住酒店有点麻烦
That might be difficult.
我们得考虑安全问题
There are security concerns.
不 他开玩笑的
Uh, no. He's kidding.
青春期小孩爱说反话 一般人听不懂
Adolescent irony can get lost in translation.
我们这次要待多久
So, how long are we staying here this time?
至少要等你爷爷葬礼结束
At least until your grandfather's funeral.
你们要不想闲着的话
In the meantime, if you're looking for something to do,
我们有很多活动
we have many activities.
有健身馆和水疗馆
There is a gym and a spa,
高尔夫球场 保龄球馆
putting green, bowling alley,
-双向飞碟射击场... -双向飞碟射击
- a skeet shooting range... - Skeet shooting?
你爷爷射击非常棒
Your grandfather was an excellent shot.
是爸爸 失陪
It's your dad. Excuse me.
他曾有过一次打了...
He once scored a perfect...
贾马尔怎么样
Hey. How's Jamal?
我到之前他就进手术室了
Uh, he went into surgery just before I got here.
医生认为他应该能痊愈
But, uh, I think they're expecting him to make a full recovery.
那就好
Good.
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
我 我很好
Uh, I'm, uh, I'm okay.
算是吧
I guess.
你能 能上网
Listen, can you, uh, can you go online
重新订机票吗
and rebook our flights?
-葬礼在明天 -拜托 别说了
- The funeral's tomorrow... - Come on, stop, stop.
你想买♥♥机票
Anytime you want a seat on a plane,
随时有人伺候你
someone will get you a seat on a plane.
包个航♥班♥都没问题
They'll get you the whole damn plane if you want one.
当然
Yeah, sure.
我还以为...
I'm just in the habit of...
巴里
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表