剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
不知道
No.
跟我走
Come with me.
求你 艾哈迈德 别让他们带我走
Please, Ahmed, don't let them take me.
这没道理
It doesn't make sense.
她爸爸为什么要这么做
Why would her father do this?
我发誓我什么都不知道 求你
I swear I didn't do anything. Please!
开门
Open.
我想跟你...
I wanted time with you...
单独待一会儿
myself,
在我丈夫对你做出任何处置之前
before my husband is going to do whatever he's going to do to you.
我必须阻止他 莱拉
I had to stop him, Leila...
在他犯下你我都无法弥补的错之前
before he did something that you and I couldn't fix.
你们两个人之中
Between the two of you,
你才是魔鬼
you are the monster.
这就是你所谓的民♥主♥吗 罢免总统
This is your democracy? Deposing Presidents?
忘记你所谓的民♥主♥吧 巴萨姆
You can forget about democracy, Bassam.
如果大家想看 我们会演场戏出来
We'll give them a show, if that's what they want.
举♥行♥选举
An election.
但贾马尔余生都会统治着这个国家
But then Jamal will rule this country for the rest of his life.
就跟他父亲一样
As his father did.
你在自欺欺人
You're kidding yourself.
自欺欺人的是你
You are the one who's kidding himself.
我告诉过你我会保护自己的丈夫
I told you I would protect my husband.
开门
Open.
二十年前 你离开了我
20 years ago, you left me.
当时是六月 我一直伤心哭泣到九月
It was June, and I cried all the way until September.
然后我生命中的每一天
And then I spent every day of my life,
即使恨你
even though I hated you,
我都在期望你回来
wishing you would come back.
我想象你会回来 毕生后悔
I imagine you are going to spend the rest of your life
希望自己没有离开
wishing you hadn't.
告诉我的家人我爱他们
Tell my family I love them.
莱拉 求你了
Leila, please!
谢谢
Thank you.
暴风雨要来了 将朝我们袭来
There's gonna be a shit storm. And it's all coming down on us.
上面写的什么 告诉我
What does it say? Tell me.
他们被发现了 我不知道怎么回事
They were discovered. I don't know how.
他们没有成功
It didn't work.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
我不知道 其他我什么都不知道
I don't know. I don't know anything else.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
我们去哪里
Where do we go?
你留在这里
You stay here.
这里是唯一安全的地方
This is the only place that's safe.
他们不会来这里抓你的
They can't come for you here.
要待多久 塔克尔
For how long, Tucker?
天哪 天哪 不
My God. Oh, my God. No.
我告诉过你 我知道
I told you. I-I knew.
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen.
不 我不想...
No. I don't want...
很遗憾 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
求你了 你答应不会杀我的
Please, you promised to let me live.
我知道的都告诉你了 我告诉你了一切
I told you what I know. I told you everything.
总统先生 贾马尔 求你了
Mr. President. Jamal. Please.
我们是一家人
We are family.
不不不 等等 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
准备
Ready?
求你了 不要 总统先生
Please. Wait, wait! Mr. President.
等等 不要
Wait, wait, wait! ??
敬你的儿子们 父亲 做得好
To your sons, Father. Nicely done.
最后还要给我什么建议吗
Any last piece of advice?
还是说这次你会相信我
Or will you trust me with this one?
我们需要讨论一下如何处置你弟弟
We need to discuss your brother.
叛国罪只有一种惩罚措施
There is only one punishment for treason.
总统先生
Mr. President,
我知道你很难做出这个决定
I understand how difficult this must be for you.
我饶了你一命 叔叔
I spared your life, Uncle.
即使在我相信是你背叛了我的时候
Even when I believed you were the one betraying me.
换做是我 我会建议你不那么做
I would have advised you differently.
他仍然是我弟弟
He's still my brother.
所以你才需要痛下决定
Exactly why this must be done.
告诉大家没有人
To show the people that no one,
即使是你自己的家人 可以凌驾于法律之上
not even your own family, is above the law.
法律
The law?
你突然又关心起法律来了
Suddenly you care about the law?
你会给跟他有同样想法的人传递出什么信息
What message will you send to anyone who would try what he tried?
进监狱后又出狱的那些人
Men in prison get out of prison.
比如塔里克
Like Tariq.
放逐后归来的那些人
Men who are exiled return.
比如你弟弟
Like your brother.
只要他还活着
As long as he is alive,
你就不安全
you are not safe.
我和你儿子都不会安全
Neither am I. Or your son.
贾马尔
Jamal.
我要先告诉母亲
I will tell my mother first.
然后判处我弟弟死刑
Then I will sentence my brother to death.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表