剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
I need one other sane person here that I can talk to,
只要还有一个正常人就行
just-just one other sane person.
好的
Okay.
我就在这里
I'm here.
只要你需要 我们一直在这里 好吗
We're all here as long as you need us. Okay?
只要这里还安全
As long as it's safe.
好的
Okay.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait. Where you going?
现在是半夜
It's the middle of the night.
去确保这里安全
To make it safe.
你弟弟来了
It's your brother.
怎么了
What?
该死的 我真不知道你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
Goddamn it, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you.
巴萨姆 你要勒死我了
Aah, Bassam, you're choking me!
没事的 他是我弟弟
It's okay. He's my brother.
你想上谁都可以
You could have anyone.
但一定要上她 是吗
But it had to be her, didn't it?
最弱小的那个
The weakest.
最温顺的那个
The meekest.
还要让她的丈夫和孩子听着
With her husband and her children within earshot.
为什么只有欺凌他人
Why is it only satisfying for you
才能满足你
to pummel the other person?
这是你从爸爸那儿学来的吗
That something you learned from Dad?
住手
Stop it.
住手
Stop it!
你们两个在干什么
What are you both doing?
你疯了
You're insane.
贾马尔 他在说什么
Jamal, what is he talking about?
与你无关
Nothing that concerns you.
是吗
Oh, really?
我倒很想听听莱拉是什么看法
'Cause I'd be interested to hear Leila's opinion on that.
要不我们问问她
Why don't we ask her?
问吧 我洗耳恭听
Yes, please. I would love that.
不 这是你我之间的事
No, it's between you and me.
听着 我知道你很生气
Listen, I know you are upset.
但我们聊聊吧 就你和我
If we could just talk, me and you.
拜托了
Please.
来吧
Come.
弟弟 我知道我以前做过坏事
Brother, I know I have done bad things.
但现在我是总统
But I am the President now.
我妻子也回来陪我了
My wife is back home with me.
你也回到了阿布丁辅佐我
You are back in Abbudin with me.
我想重新开始
I want to be a new man.
再也不会有这种事了
And this will never happen.
我怎么不信呢
Why don't I believe that?
就在24小时之内
You know that, in less than 24 hours,
你还要绞死一个无辜的人
you're gonna hang an innocent man?
伊哈卜·拉希德可不无辜
No. Ihab Rashid is not an innocent man.
这件事与他无关
He's innocent of this.
他和那个女人没有半点关系
He had nothing to do with that woman.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
事实摆在眼前
Let's start with the fact
你所谓的目击者是被强迫的
that your witness was coerced
所谓的证据都是编造的
and your evidence is completely fabricated.
那是塔里克将军做的
That is General Tariq's doing.
-我不用知道 -别说了
- I'm not necessarily aware of... - Stop it.
证据根本无关紧要
The evidence is beside the point.
就算根本没有证据
Let's say there is no evidence.
又有什么区别呢
What difference does it make?
那个人在密谋颠覆我的政♥权♥
The man is plotting the overthrow of my government.
就算他与此事无关 也与其他事情有关
If he's not guilty of this, he's guilty of something else.
那也不能这样做
That's not how it works!
现在是21世纪
This is the 21st century, okay?
全世界都在盯着
The whole world is watching
而你会被抓住
and you're gonna get caught.
当大家想明白
And when people figure out
你因欲加之罪就编造罪名
that you knowingly killed this rock star
杀了一个著名的叛军领袖时
of a rebel leader for a crime he didn't commit,
肯定会爆发真正的革命
you'll be staring at a full-blown revolution.
到时候他们会绞死你 绞死你儿子
They'll hang you, they'll hang your son.
如果我在这里 他们也会绞死我
They'll hang me, if I'm still here.
全世界所有国家
And not a country on the planet
肯定都会袖手旁观
is gonna lift a finger to stop them.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
你告诉我 我一定照做
Just tell me what to do and I will do it.
他们正在建绞刑架
They are building the gallows.
整个首都都在等待这场盛会
The capitol is waiting for the pilgrims.
就像你说的 整个世界都在看着我们
The whole world is watching, as you say.
你想让我怎么做
What will you have me do?
打开监狱大门把大家都放走吗
Open the jails and set everyone free?
对 可以先从这个开始
Yeah. Yeah. We could start with that, sure.
很显然 阿布丁迎来了崭新的一天
Apparently it's a new day in Abbudin.
贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德总统
President Jamal Al Fayeed,
自他父亲离世后 上任不到一周时间
in office less than a week since the death of his father,
就于今天释放了三十几名政♥治♥犯
freed 30-some political prisoners today
并且承认
and admitted that the manhunt
之前逮捕他们
used as a pretext to round them up
是基于他们的领袖
was based on the mistaken assumption
BBC新闻
罗卜·杜安从阿布丁现场发来报道
涉嫌刺杀总统
that their leader was involved
这一错误假设
in an assassination attempt on the President's life...
你必须道歉
You have to apologize.
你必须说对不起
You have to say you are sorry.
那两个孩子已经失去了母亲
Those two children already lost their mother.
现在我需要知道会有人照顾他们
Now, I need to know they'll be cared for.
你必须保证他们会得到很好的照顾
You have to guarantee they'll be cared for.
给他们钱 供他们上学 得需要百万美金
Money, schooling-- we're talking a million dollars.
以不可撤销的信托基金形式提供
In a trust fund. Irrevocable.
好狠的条件 弟弟
This is some bargain you are brokering, brother.
我能得到什么好处
And what do I get?
你的好处就是我 留下
You get me... here...
跟你一起 帮你治理这个地方
with you... helping to fix this place.
对了
Oh, yeah.
你还可以绞死一个人
And you get a body to hang.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
你跟巴萨姆之间没事了吧
You worked out what you needed with Bassam?
没什么 暴风雨已经过去了
It was nothing. A passing storm.
我们是兄弟
We are brothers.
兄弟相争是正常的
Brothers fight.
不算什么
It was nothing.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表