剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
不客气
You're welcome.
走之前再来一杯吗
One more before we go?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
女士们
Hey, ladies.
少来这套
Oh, come on.
你才多大
Are you five years old?
请再来两杯 谢谢
Two more, please,
然后结账
and we'll take the check.
好
You got it.
这里够惊艳吧
Isn't it amazing?
如此清澈
So clear...
如此美丽
so beautiful.
感觉就好像
You feel like you should be able
能一眼看到底似的
to see right down to the bottom--
而实际上
when, actually,
你却永远也不知道这表面下面暗藏着什么
you have no idea what is happening even just below the surface.
所以我们需要等待
So, we wait.
钓鱼人就是得这样
That's what fishermen do.
耐心等待
They wait.
或许我们方法不对
Perhaps we're doing it wrong.
我好像钓到什么了
I got something.
我也是
Me, too.
我这条肯定很大
Mine's a whopper.
收线收线
Keep reeling.
它挣扎得很厉害
Oh, it's putting up a fight.
我们是海洋的霸主
We are the masters of the sea.
没有生物可以逃脱我们的魔掌
No creature is safe!
-我抓住你了 -我抓住你了
- I caught you! - I caught you!
有人偷了我们的钱包
Someone took our wallets.
还有我的电♥话♥
My phone, too.
你们没有钱包
You have no wallets?
没有
No.
所以你们没有钱
You have no money?
不是 我告诉你了
No, I'm telling you...
总是发生这种事
This happens all the time.
总是有小偷吗
Pickpockets?
总是有人想偷我的钱
People stealing from me.
他们吃了我的东西
They eat my food,
喝了我的咖啡
drink my coffee,
然后不给钱就跑
and then they run off without paying.
我们没有要跑
We're not running off.
没有吗
Oh, no?
听着 我们才是受害者
Look, we're the victims here.
我觉得这样说恐怕没用
I don't think that's the best tactic.
我能拿我的首饰抵钱吗
Will you take my jewelry?
这东西是垃圾
That stuff is garbage.
根本不值钱
It's worth nothing.
真的吗
Really?
等我们五分钟
Give us five minutes,
我们跑去我们的车那里
we'll run to our car,
我们会把钱拿回来的
we'll come back with your money...
你当我是白♥痴♥吗
Oh, you think I'm an idiot?
和我们一起去车那里
Walk to the car with us.
我们有一个司机
We have a driver.
他会把钱给你的
He'll give you your money.
不行
No way!
离这里只有三个街区
It's three blocks away.
只用五分钟就行
It'll take five minutes.
我们会给你一大笔小费
We'll give you a really big tip.
拜托了 我们得赶紧回家
Please, we have to get home.
今天好像什么事情都不顺利
And today's starting to go in a really wrong direction.
会没事的
It's okay.
你喝的太慢了
You're not keeping up.
我们喝醉了还怎么能钓到鱼
Look, how are we supposed to catch any fish if we're drunk?
我不在乎
I don't care.
能像今天这样再次与人出海
I've waited 20 years for a day like today,
我等了二十年
for someone play with again.
你什么也不必说
You don't have to say anything.
我只是在感叹
It's a compliment.
喝吧
Just drink.
拜托 我是说喝光
Come on. I mean, drink.
你要放松点
You need to loosen up.
我跟不上你的节奏
I can't keep up with you.
你永远跟不上
You never could.
至少在无关紧要的事面前就是跟不上
At least not when it came to things that didn't... matter.
好吧
Okay.
喝光了 你现在开心了吧
There, you happy now?
你没事吧
You okay?
二十年了
20 years.
我们需要一起喝醉 互诉一切
We need to get drunk and tell each other everything.
一切 巴萨姆
Everything, Bassam.
所以我们才来钓鱼
That's why you go fishing.
鸡蛋和牛奶
Eggs and milk?
好
Yes.
亲爱的 我写下来了
Baby, I wrote it down.
我总是写下来的
I always write it down.
我有电♥话♥打进来
Listen, my other line is ringing.
晚点回你的电♥话♥
I'll call you right back.
你好
Hello?
拉米 我是莫莉·阿尔·法耶德
Ramy, this is Molly Al Fayeed.
我女儿和妹妹跟你在一起吗
Are my daughter and sister with you?
不在 夫人 她们还没购物回来
No, ma'am, they haven't come back from shopping yet.
我想她们现在该回来了
I thought they'd be here by now.
我一直在打她们俩的手♥机♥
I've been trying both of their cell phones.
俩人都不接电♥话♥
Neither one are answering.
可能只是信♥号♥♥不好
It might just be the bad reception.
这不是理由
That's not an excuse.
她们必须在一小时内回来
They have to be back here in an hour.
你能去找找她们吗
Listen, will you please go find them?
我妹妹
My sister is...
没关系 找到她们就行了
Never mind. Just please find them.
是 夫人 我立刻就去
Yes, ma'am. Right away.
该死的
Shit.
什么
What?
我们的车是停在这里吧
This is where we parked, right?
我不
I-I don't...
应该是
I think so.
什么
What?
我知道从你的角度来看
Look, I know from your perspective this
情况可能很糟
probably doesn't look great.
但你得相信我
But you have to believe me--
我和司机说了等在这里
we told our driver not to move from this spot, okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
请让警长听电♥话♥
Police Captain, please?
我把他的号♥码设了快速拨号♥
I have it on speed dial.
我们赶快逃走吧
Let's make a run for it.
你说真的吗
Honestly?!
求你别报♥警♥ 好吗
Look, just please don't do this. Okay?
我们会想法解决这件事的
We'll make this right.
我是爱玛·阿尔·法耶德
I'm Emma Al Fayeed,
阿尔·法耶德家族
as in the Al Fayeeds.
阿尔·法耶德家族
The Al Fayeeds?
没车没钱付账吗
Without a car or without money for paying for things?
你们就是满嘴屁话的美国游客
You are an American tourist full of shit.
在 你好
Yes. Hello?
我不是哲学家 巴萨姆
I'm not a philosopher, Bassam,
但是我要告诉你
but I'm telling you--
命运决定一切
fate is everything.
不是一切
Not everything.
作为父亲的儿子 我们身不由己
Both of us were trapped being our father's sons.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表