剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
是因为他给了人♥民♥表达不满的权利
he's given them a voice.
不这样人♥民♥怎么会追随你
How else can we expect them to follow you?
你的舌头就像你的马
Your tongue is your horse.
要是管不住 就会背叛你
If you let it loose, it will betray you.
阿尔·法耶德家的人就希望你们这么想
And that is what the Al Fayeeds want you to think.
但是我们 我们要自主思考
But we... we think for ourselves,
大家只要睁眼看看
and all we have to do is look
就会看到安保人员
and we see the security forces
整准备迎接这位暴君
making it safe for Jamal Al Fayeed
贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德
coming to greet you like a pharaoh.
我 我只是个普通人 是安♥拉♥的仆人
Me? I'm here as a man and a servant of Allah.
我是任何人派来的吗
Did anyone appoint me?
不是
No!
不是
No!
我有为了夺下我的故乡
Did I take this country of my birth,
我父亲的故乡 而血染双手吗
of my father's birth, by bloody hand?
没有
No!
正是
No!
有谁在二十年前的马安失去了亲人
Who here lost someone 20 years ago in Ma'an?
我也失去了亲人
I, too, lost someone.
我母亲
My mother.
我看着鲜血从她眼睛里涌出
I saw the blood spill from her eyes,
从她嘴里流下
from her mouth.
我父亲被流放
My father exiled,
他的肺病是他的祖国
his scarred lungs the only reminder of...
留给他的唯一回忆
of his home.
现在阿尔·法耶德家族的人
Now these Al Fayeeds,
他们想用陈词滥调敷衍我们
they want to give us platitudes
而不是给我们工作
instead of work!
不给我们食物
Instead of food!
阿布丁的男女老少们
Men and women of Abbudin,
我们的要求并不高
we have asked for so little,
而我们得到的更少
and that is exactly is what we have gotten,
天意眷顾下 今天
but, inshallah, today,
我们不再向他们索求
we are no longer asking.
不要 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
No, no, no, my brothers and sisters.
今天 我们要站出来
Today we're here to tell
告诉阿尔·法耶德家族他们的统治到头了
the Al Fayeeds that their day is done!
压过去
Run them down!
压过去
Run them down!
开车 开车
Go! Go!
明天 只有鸽子能留在这广场上
Tomorrow, there will be only pigeons in this square.
统治到头了
Their day is done!
统治到头了
Their day is done!
耶
Yes!
让路 这边
Clear the way, right here.
很高兴见到你 艾哈迈德
Good to see you, as always, Ahmed.
-兄弟 -他们在这儿呢
- Yeah, my man. - There they are.
纳什娜 萨拜娜
Nashina, Sabina.
这是我的美国表弟
Meet my American cousin.
-嗨 亲爱的 -他好帅
- Hey, darling! Hai. - He look good.
你说的没错 你表弟真的很帅
You are right, your cousin is so cute.
你看 我说过的吧
Yeah, yeah, I told you.
还不赖吧
Not bad, hua?
这是我最喜欢的服务员
This is my favorite waitress.
您是我最喜欢的王子
My favorite prince.
既然有瓶子干嘛还用杯子喝酒
Why bother with the glass when it already comes in a bottle?
我给你发了十几条短♥信♥
Left you like a dozen messages.
嗯 你不能再这样了
Yes, you should stop doing that.
什么意思 跟我吹完箫就甩了我吗
What the hell? You're just gonna blow me and blow me off?
我们是玩了 一♥夜♥情♥而已
We hooked up. It was one night.
在美国不都这样吗
You don't do that in America?
不是那么回事
Yeah, that's not what it was,
我以为我们的关系不是...
I thought it was different between us...
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
来来来 快坐
Come, let's sit.
香槟
Oh, champagne.
用点力
Just hit that.
快啊
Come on.
贾马尔
Jamal?
干嘛 怎么了
What? What?!
我 正要洗澡呢
I'm... about to shower.
约翰·塔克尔马上要来
John Tucker is on the way over here.
我给你找了套西装
I picked up a suit for you.
塔克尔为什么要来
Why is Tucker coming?
因为我让他来的
Because I asked him to.
明天 清空广场以后
Tomorrow, after you clear the square,
你会需要美国人的
you will need the Americans.
需要美国人
Need the Americans.
要他们干什么
Need them for what?
来自联♥合♥国♥和欧盟
Political cover from the U.N. and the E.U.
以及其他喜欢乱吠的
and all those absurd human rights
荒谬人♥权♥组织的政♥治♥掩护
watch dogs who love to bark.
你真以为美♥国♥佬♥会支持我们
You really think the Americans will stand with us?
如果他们还想留住在我国的基地
If they want to keep their base on our lands,
最好支持我们
they'd better.
清空广场
Clearing the square.
听起来很和平
It all sounds so antiseptic.
但却会死人
People will die.
那些没死的人将知道你的强硬
And those who don't will understand how strong you are,
并且他们回到家后
and they will teach that lesson
会告诫他们的家人
when they return to their homes.
换上你的衣服吧
Now put your suit on.
弗西 我是巴萨姆
Fauzi? It's Bassam.
巴萨姆
Bassam?
我得和你谈谈
Listen, I need to talk to you.
这里 很难听清
It's-it's... it's really hard to hear.
我说 我得和你谈谈
I said, I need to talk to you.
我听着呢
Oh, I'm-I'm listening.
不能在电♥话♥上说 还有
No, not on the phone, and, uh,
我现身广场或许并不明智
it's probably not a good idea for me to come to the plaza.
附近有一家叫雅哈拉的咖啡厅
There is a cafe nearby called Yahala.
好的 我一个小时内到那里
Okay. I'll be there in an hour.
不错啊
You're good.
什么
What?
你的舞姿比绝大多数男生都好看
You dance better than most guys.
你在美国有女友吗
You have a girlfriend back home?
没有
Ah... no.
保时捷918很快
The Porsch 918 is quick,
但迈凯伦的速度足以让人疯狂
but the McLaren is insane.
我买♥♥了两辆
I bought two.
为什么买♥♥两辆
Why do you need two?
为什么要买♥♥
Why do I need one?
因为买♥♥得起
Because I can.
有什么问题吗
You have a problem with that?
艾哈迈德
Ahmed.
怎么了
What?
别用这个态度对她
Don't be rude to her.
我只是问了她一个问题
I'm asking her a question.
其他人可能误会
People could just take it the wrong way.
什么人
What people?
比如那些饥饿的人
I don't know. People that are hungry,
在广场里的那些人
people in the plaza.
如果你没有注意到
In case you haven't noticed,
现在脸书上
it's all over Facebook,
阅后即焚和推特上都已经传开了
Snapchat, Twitter.
阅后即焚:照片共享类程序
照片被接收方阅览后十秒即消失
那些人关我屁事
What do I care about those people?
他们连迈凯伦是什么都不知道
They don't even know what a McLaren is.
一个已经失业
A man who hasn't worked
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表