剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
We've already told them.
人♥民♥交给我处理
I'll deal with the people.
一直是我处理的
I always have.
总统先生 求求您
Mr. President, please.
坦然接受您的身份和权力
Embrace who you are and what is yours.
我们就此终结这些愚蠢的行为吧
Let's put an end to this foolishness.
《60分钟》打来电♥话♥
60 Minutes called.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
尤瑟夫没告诉你吗
Didn't Yussef tell you?
《60分钟》打来电♥话♥
60 Minutes called.
他们想给我录一♥期♥节目
They want to do a piece about me.
他们有想过要录你的节目吗
Have they ever wanted to do a piece about you?
你呢
How about you?
好吧...
Well...
我接到电♥话♥...
I've been called...
要去参加一个挪威使团的紧急会议
to an emergency meeting with a delegation from Norway.
当我回来的时候
When I return,
我希望听到
I want to hear that
这些新基建项目的资金已经解决
these new construction projects have been financed.
以及军方对阿布丁自♥由♥选举的前景
I also want to hear how excited the military
是多么的充满信心
is about the prospects for free elections in Abbudin.
谢谢大家
Thank you, gentlemen.
休会
This meeting is adjourned.
齐亚德
Ziad.
挪威总统约我和他单独见面
The Norwegian President has asked me to meet him alone.
谈谈输油管的问题
Something about a pipeline situation.
没人知道他在这里
No one even knows he's here,
我安全进入房♥间之后 会发短♥信♥给你
so I'll text you as soon as I am safely in the room.
不问声好吗
No hello?
不说"好久不见"吗
No "It's been a long time"?
也不说"我想你了"
No "I've missed you".
你好
Hello.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
正如你所见 我想你了
And as you can see, I've missed you.
你该多来见见我
You need to come see me more often.
刚刚感觉像爆♥炸♥一样
That was like an explosion.
总统的爆♥炸♥
A presidential explosion?
总统的爆发
A presidential eruption.
我问你件事
Can I ask you something?
你认为人♥民♥爱戴我吗
Do you think the people love me?
人♥民♥不了解你
Well, the people don't know you.
不过一旦他们了解你
But if they did,
他们肯定会爱你
I am sure that they would love you.
怎么可能有人不爱你呢
How could anyone not love you?
能谈谈吗
May I?
我知道我们
I know we, uh,
我们在很多事上意见相左
we don't see eye to eye on a few things.
比如选举 还有酋长
The elections, the Sheik.
如果你是来告诉我应该说什么
If you've come here to tell me what to say
或者像你
or to drill me
对我丈夫和其他人那样来教诲我
the way you've been drilling my husband and the others...
提醒你一下
Let me remind you,
我从十八岁起就受到公众瞩目
I've been in the public eye since I was 18.
我知道被摄影机拍摄的时候该说什么
I know what to say when the cameras are on.
也知道没摄像机时该做什么
And I know what to do when the cameras are off.
当然
Of course you do.
怎么了
What?
你
You.
你很
You're so...
为自己感到自豪
...impressed with yourself.
"看看我
"Look at me.
"看看我所做的
Look at what I did.
"我将民♥主♥带到了阿布丁"
I'm bringing democracy to Abbudin."
你真的相信他能做到吗
You really believe he can do this?
赢得选票和选民的心
Win the votes and the love of the people?
对
Yes.
我相信
Yes, I do.
我猜远离他二十年还是有好处的
I guess it helps to be away from him for 20 years.
抱歉打扰了
Forgive the intrusion.
你不能阻挡历史的脚步
You cannot outrun history.
一个人如果
One would be a fool
自我封闭
to stick one's head in the sand
无视中东的巨变
and not see how change
就太愚蠢了
is sweeping the Middle East.
改变
Change...
还有手♥机♥
and cell phones.
每个人都有发言权
Everyone has a voice,
每个人都有自己的观点
everyone has an opinion,
每个人都有相机
and everyone has a camera.
理所当然的
It simply stands to reason then,
每个人都希望拥有话语权
that everyone would expect
能够表达自己想要的被统治方式
to have a say about how they are governed.
他是我的儿子
Well, he's my son,
我当然认为他是特别的
so of course I think he's special.
他和他父亲对事情的看法经常不同
And he's always seen things differently than his father,
所以我并不惊讶
so I'm not entirely surprised
他对国家既往政策的颠覆
that he's turning everything on its head.
试前人所未试
Trying things that have never been tried before.
但最重要的事情是
But the main thing is
我认为他希望这个国家得到最好的结果
that I think he wants what's best for the country.
即便他可能落选
Even if it's not him.
我想这也能让你意识到
And I think that gives you a hint
他有多特别
at just how special he is.
我说这些不是为了做样子
I don't say these things for effect.
而是因为
I say them because...
这是现实
this is the reality.
这就是我的真实想法
This is how I truly feel about it.
无论主动还是被动 我们总要走这一步
We are coming to this place one way or the other.
要么当时代的弄潮儿 要么被它抛弃
We can either be in front of it or behind it.
看着我就行
Just look at me.
开始
Here we go.
你在一个铁腕独♥裁♥者治下
You served for three decades
作为军队最高统帅服役了三十年
as the head of the military for an ironfisted dictator.
现在独♥裁♥者的儿子接♥班♥了
Now here comes the son,
他释放了政♥治♥犯
and he's freeing political prisoners,
与反对派领袖会谈
sitting down with opposition leaders,
召集大选
calling for elections.
你有没有天旋地转的感觉
Isn't your head spinning?
有 也没有
Yes and no.
我的侄子是个有远见的人
My nephew is a visionary.
但同时他和他的父亲 就是我哥哥
But he is also very much like his father,
非常地相像
my brother.
我哥哥当年面对着大沙漠
My brother looked at the vast desert,
交战的支派
the warring tribes,
以及密谋反对他的外敌的内忧外患
the hostile outside forces conspiring against him
但他还是坚信自己能建立一个国家
and nonetheless felt that he could build a nation.
很疯狂
Insane.
可如今 我们建立起了国家
And yet here we are.
我们的国家
A nation.
拥有大量学校和医院 以及蓬勃发展的经济
With abundant schools and hospitals and a vibrant economy.
而我侄子现在提出
And now my nephew says,
如果我们实行选举制呢
what if we have elections?
如果我们让民众们投票选择
What if we let the people choose?
你觉得他们会选我吗
You think they might choose me?
像我这样的老家伙却认为
An old dog like me thinks...
很疯狂
insane.
但是随后我想起了他的父亲
But then I remember his father.
我眼中更疯狂的事都发生过了
And I think crazier things have happened.
拍完了吗
Are we through?
拍完了
Set.
妻子总是想要相信
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表