剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Was... it was not something that we heard very often,
但在这里
but here...
大家经常开怀大笑
people here laugh a lot.
一年一到两次
Once or twice a year,
天上下了雨 汇聚在土坑底部
the rains come and flood the bottom of the wash,
大家都冲过来
and everyone rushes down there,
赶在水消失之前
and they collect as much of it as they can
尽可能的搜集起来
before it disappears.
试想一下
I mean, imagine that.
想象一下 生活在没有常规水源的地方
Imagine living without any constant source of water.
这正是贝多因人的神奇之处
That's the amazing thing about the Bedouin.
即使在沙漠中
Even in the desert,
他们仍然选择土地而非水源
they choose land over water.
而我父亲遥望着这个场景 并告诉我
And my father would look out over this view and say to me,
"永远别忘记 巴萨姆
"Never forget, Bassam.
"这就是你的家乡"
This is where you come from."
真的很对不起我一直没告诉你们这些
I'm really sorry that I kept all of this from you guys.
那你为什么现在告诉我们
So why are you telling us now?
我只是突然想到
It just hit me that
我离开时和你们现在一样大
you're the same age that I was when I left,
而且我想要你们在离开之前明白
and I guess I wanted you to understand before you left that...
你们在这里不是游客
you guys are not visitors here.
不是观光客
You're not tourists.
这里你们的家乡
This is where you're from.
我的天呐 爸爸
Oh, my God. Dad?
怎么了
What?
一架满载阿布丁精英卫队士官的飞机
A plane full of Abbudin Elite Guard officers
刚刚在起飞后坠毁了
just crashed after takeoff.
机上无人生还
There are no survivors.
我的同胞们
My fellow countrymen,
我带着巨大的伤痛
it is with great sorrow
确认飞机失事的报告结果
that I confirm reports of a plane crash resulting
我们损失了二十多名阿布丁精英卫队成员
in the loss of over two dozen of Abbudin's Elite Guard.
这是一个真正的国家悲剧
This is truly a national tragedy.
调查人员已经到达现场
Investigators are on the scene,
调查事发原因
probing the cause.
我们的思念和祈祷
Our thoughts and prayers go out
与勇敢的遇难者的家人和爱人们同在
to the families and loved ones of the brave victims.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
齐亚德是依你哥哥的命令行事
Ziad was acting on orders from your brother.
我们不是这样计划的
That wasn't the plan.
显然莱拉在贾马尔耳边说
Well, apparently Leila whispered into Jamal's ear
只把他们抓起来并不够
that a roundup was... insufficient.
齐亚德无法违抗贾马尔的命令
Ziad couldn't disobey Jamal's order.
只能这样做
It was the only play.
但如果迹象最终表明
But should signs ultimately point
这是一次恐怖袭击
to this having been an act of terror...
我可没有答应参加大屠♥杀♥
Mass murder is not what I signed up for.
这不是外科手术 巴里 是政♥变♥
It's not surgery, Barry, it's a coup.
总会发生坏事
Shit happens.
你无法吓倒这个伟大国家的人♥民♥
You cannot terrorize the people of this great country.
我不会允许这次或未来任何暴♥力♥行为
I will not allow this or any future violence
阻挡我们国家
to disrupt our nation's historic march
走向民♥主♥改革的历史进程
toward democratic reform.
-我们会一起坚守 -谢谢 总统先生
- And we'll all here. - Thank you, Mr. President.
演讲很精彩
Excellent speech.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my love.
大家都出去吧
Everyone, I need the room.
谢谢你 巴萨姆 一如既往
Thank you, Bassam, as always.
这不是我们讨论的方案
This is not what we discussed.
但是这个方法更好
This way is better.
给那些质疑我统治的人一些教训
A lesson to those who would question my rule.
通过杀死几十人和你亲叔叔吗
By killing dozens of men and your own uncle?
跟我来
Come with me.
看到了吗 巴萨姆 我不杀家人
See, Bassam? I don't murder family.
无论他们如何阴险
No matter how treacherous.
如何背叛我
How traitorous.
告诉我 叔叔
So tell me, uncle,
你把那么多人关进监狱
how does it feel being inside the cage
现在你自己待在里面的滋味如何
where you kept so many?
这简直是疯了
This is madness.
你知道怎么才是疯了吗
You know what is madness?
向你的人散布我的谣言
Spreading rumors about me to your men.
我没有
I didn't.
没有吗
No?
难道你没有背着我邀请部落首领
Like the tribal leaders you didn't invite
去参观你的军队演习吗
to your military exercises behind my back.
那是为了你
It was for you.
为了我
Me?
对 为了争取他们对你的支持
Yes. To buy their support for you.
为了确保这场
To guarantee the outcome
你弟弟一直对你煽风点火
of this absurd election
才举♥行♥的荒谬选举能得到我们想要的结果
your brother has poisoned your mind with.
你还不明白他想干什么吗
Don't you see what he's doing?
你真的如此视而不见吗
Are you so blind?
巴萨姆自从回来那天起就一直想除掉我
Bassam's been wanting to get rid of me since he got here.
他在像操纵一个小孩子一样操纵你
He's manipulating you like a child.
现在他又让你以为我是叛徒
And now he's convinced you I'm a traitor.
可是我唯一的罪行就只有反对他
When my only crime is opposing him.
你扪心自问
Ask yourself,
诬告我叛变最大的受益人是谁
whose interest is served by this false charge?
谁才是真正的叛徒
Who is the real traitor?
这是一个孩子的手吗
Are these the hands of a child?
这是一个孩子的拳头吗
The fists of a child?
你再诽谤我弟弟
Slander my brother again,
我就让你的诽谤成为你的遗言
and it will be your last utterance.
不论你是不是我的家人
Family or no.
手段不错
Well played.
不过我一点都不惊讶
Though I'm not surprised.
你九岁时就能杀人
You were a killer when you were nine years old,
你现在依然是
and you still are.
你背叛了我父亲
You betrayed my father.
我会让你作为战犯接受审判
And I'll see you stand trial as a war criminal
即使这是我能做的最后一件事
if it's the last thing I do.
我了解你的灵魂 巴萨姆
I know your soul, Bassam.
杀手
Killer!
我了解你的本性
I know who you are!
莫莉 我跟飞机的事没有任何关系
Molly, I had nothing to do with the plane.
亲爱的 你必须相信我
Honey, you have to believe me.
我相信动手的那个人不是你
I believe you didn't pull the trigger.
但你也不要自欺欺人了
But don't lie to yourself.
这一切都是你开的头
You're the one who started this.
你知道现在我们得住安全屋了吗
Do you know we have to live in a safe house now?
在我们自己的国家里
In our own country.
你的孩子要在恐惧中度过他们的余生了
Your children are gonna live in fear for the rest of their lives.
你完全无所谓吗
Are you okay with that?
一周 至多两周后
In a week, two weeks,
你们就可以回来了
you're gonna be back here.
回来 明天过后
Here. Where, after tomorrow,
我们在这里只会更危险
we'll be in even more danger.
这里贾马尔 莱拉 艾哈迈德
Where Jamal, Leila, Ahmed,
以及半个国家的人都会想要置你于死地
half the country is gonna want you dead.
你会害死自己的
You're gonna get killed.
不会这样的
That is not gonna happen.
你怎么知道不会
You don't know that!
巴里 亲爱的
Barry...honey...
你听我说好吗
listen to me, okay?
为了我们一家人
For the sake of our family,
我们四个人
us, the four of us,
两个月前你仅有的那些家人
the only family you had two months ago,
我求你跟我们一起回家
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表