剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Well, it's going a lot better now.
我觉得我们找到了自己的立足点
I think we found our footing,
我们所有人
all of us,
你的到来对塞米和爱玛也是好事
and it'll be good for Sammy and Emma that you're here.
我愿意留在这里
I'd like to stay.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我不会送你去宾馆的
I'm not gonna put you in a hotel.
这有很多房♥间
We have plenty of room.
数不清的房♥间
Plenty of rooms.
不
No,
我是说 我愿意留在这里
I'd like to... stay.
多久 你的工作怎么办
How long-- what about your job?
我没法在一个不尊重我的地方工作
I can't work at a place that doesn't respect me.
你可以努力争取啊
You could try.
我的上司想和我好
My boss came on to me,
当我拒绝他的时候
and when I told him no,
他就开除了我
he fired me.
那你应该去告他
Well, you should sue him, then.
但其实我们有过一腿
And we had an affair in between
我破坏了他的婚姻
and I broke up his marriage
然后我意识到那是个错误
and then I thought that was a mistake.
我根本不爱这个人
I'm not in love with this guy.
所以
So...
我需要时间冷静
I need some time to clear my head.
小莫
Mol.
求你了
Please?
你总是能成功立足
You always end up on your feet.
我却总是一败涂地
And I end up on my ass.
你完全有能力时不时帮我一把
You can afford to pick me up, every once in a while.
我一直都在帮你
I always pick you up.
我得回去工作了
I'm gonna get back to work.
纳米尔
Namir.
有变化吗
Any change?
没有
No.
曼苏尔医生说没变化是好现象
Which Dr. Mansour says is a good thing.
如果你不介意
Would you mind if I,
我能和你父亲待一会吗
uh... if I spent a few minutes with your father?
我想和他说点事
Something I want to say to him.
没问题
Sure, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿姆里奇
Hey, Amriki.
我
I, um...
我这一辈子都在恨你的家族
I've lived my whole life hating your family.
我能理解
I understand.
比你认为的更能理解
More than you know.
我依然认为你家族的统治时代
I still believe that the time for your family's rule,
应该结束了
it is coming to an end.
但是
But...
我很感激你
I um... grateful to you.
把我的父亲救回来
for um... bring my father back to me.
请进
Please.
我不知道你能不能听到
I don't know if you can hear me.
有些事我得告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
下令毒气袭击马安的人不是我父亲
It wasn't my father who ordered the gas attack on Ma'an.
背叛你并破坏和平进程的
Who betrayed you and sabotaged the peace process,
是我叔叔
it was my uncle.
也许对你而言没什么不同
Probably makes no difference to you,
你或许认为
You probably think
阿尔·法耶德家族里谁都一样
that one Al Fayeed is pretty much interchangeable with another,
但是
but,
对我而言 一切都不同了
to me, it makes all the difference.
因为那意味着
Because it means...
我父亲20年前对你说的话是认真的
that my father meant what he said to you 20 years ago.
他想要和平
He wanted to make peace.
我有一个机会
I have a chance...
来完成他开启的事业
to finish what he started.
完成那天晚上我们一起
To do what you and I talked about
走进你的花♥园♥时我说的事
when we walked in your garden that night.
但你是唯一一个挡路的人
But I know you're the only one in the way of making that happened.
我知道我无权夺走生命
I know I have no right to take what I'm taking.
我也曾绞尽脑汁想别的办法
And I have racked my brain try to think of any other way.
但魔鬼最可怕的一点
But the worst thing about evil...
就是它会强迫你也变成魔鬼
is that it forces you to become evil in return.
这不会马上起效
It won't happen right away.
会过几个小时
It may take a few hours.
不过你不会感觉到任何痛苦
But you won't feel any pain.
如果你能听见
If you can hear me...
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
至少能够理解我这么做的原因
Or at least understand why I'm doing this.
我希望你知道 即便你死了
I want you to know that you're dying as you lived
也会活在马安人♥民♥的心中
for the people of Ma'an.
贾马尔
Jamal.
是我
It's me.
什么事
Yeah.
那个
That, um...
你让我处理的事
situation that you wanted me to handle...
搞定了
it's done.
"搞定了"是什么意思
What do you mean, "done"?
你担心的那个人...
I mean the man that you were worried about...
不在了
he's gone.
或者说几小时后就不在了
Or will be in the next few hours.
你...
You...
是你干的吗 巴萨姆
you did it, Bassam?
是的
Yes.
为了我吗
For me?
对
Yes.
巴萨姆
Oh, Bassam.
我...
I...
我还以为你会再一走了之呢
I thought you'd leave again.
我知道我这么说过
I know I said that,
但是...
but...
你爱我
You love me.
我们是兄弟
We're brothers.
你现在在宫殿吗
Are-are you at the Palace?
不在
No.
怎么了
Why?
因为他去世后
Because when this happens,
你得发表一份声明
you're gonna need to make a statement.
说你很钦佩他
About how much you admired him.
他会被历史铭记
And about how much he will be missed.
好
Yeah.
那是当然
Of course.
我马上过去
I'll be there soon.
听我说 巴萨姆
Listen, Bassam...
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是飞行员打来的吗
Was that the pilot?
他们把飞机准备好了吗
They getting the plane ready?
以前从没有人为我离开过谁
No one's ever left anyone for me before,
更不用说离开一个国家了
much less a whole country.
刚才我做梦还梦到我们一起在马尔代夫呢
I was just dreaming that we were in the Maldives.
简直就跟真的一样
I swear, it was so real.
我...
I could...
都可以听到波浪声...
hear the waves and...
感受到脚低的细沙
feel the sand on my feet.
那是我去过的最漂亮的地方
It was the most beautiful place I've ever been.
再来一杯
One more.
马上
Right away.
算了
You know what, forget it.
把瓶子直接给我吧
Just-just bring me the bottle.
抱歉没给你回电♥话♥
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表