剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Now what do I say to mine?
这多疯狂啊
How friggin' crazy is this?
爸爸昨天做的事情又有多疯狂
How crazy is it what dad did yesterday?
我是说 这都怎么回事
I mean, what the hell?
那事其实挺酷的
That was actually pretty cool.
那完全是鲁莽行事
It was totally reckless.
怎么 爸爸突然变成
What, Dad's some kind of
超能英雄了吗 那可是爸爸
action hero all of a sudden? It's dad.
这...整个周末都太不真实了
This... the whole weekend has been completely surreal.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你还好吗
You doing all right?
没事
Yeah.
巴萨姆
Bassam.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
怎么了
Yeah?
告诉我的妻子我没法读这堆屁话
Tell my wife I can't read this shit.
你同意了的
You approved it.
我当时被麻醉了
I was medicated.
这不是一个儿子该为父亲所说的悼词
This is no eulogy for a son to say over his father.
这就是马屁精写的空话
These are empty words written by a flunky.
这些人♥民♥ 整个国家
These people-- the entire nation--
都在等着他们的新总统致追悼词
are expecting their new president to pay tribute.
让我和我哥哥谈谈
Let me talk to my brother.
不 演讲稿不能改变 巴萨姆
No, there is no other speech, Bassam.
看到了吧
See?
一堆屁话
It's bullshit.
你很疼吗
You in pain?
有多疼 从一到十级
How much, out of ten?
十一级
Eleven.
你吃药了吗
Did you take anything?
我要赞颂我们的父亲 巴萨姆
I'm eulogizing our father, Bassam.
我要保持清醒
I need my wits.
你认为我该说什么 巴萨姆
What do you think I should say, Bassam?
忘了发言稿吧
Forget the speech.
那该说些什么
And say what?
和大家说实话
Hey, just tell them the truth.
发言稿怎么在你这儿
Why do you have the speech?
没事的
It's okay.
我的家人
My family,
同胞们
fellow countrymen,
以及外国友人
and visiting friends.
我站在这儿
I am here...
做...
It...
做我父亲的儿子不总是那么容易
It wasn't always easy being my father's son.
实际上 从来没容易过
In fact, it was never easy.
我父亲
My father
为人冷酷很难取悦
was a hard man to please.
顽固
Stubborn.
苛刻
Demanding.
但只有冷酷 顽固 苛刻的人
But only a hard, stubborn,demanding man
才能处理好几代人内战
could have healed the deep wounds
造成的深切的伤痛
inflicted by generations of civil strife
建立起持久的和平景象
and forged a lasting peace.
只有冷酷 顽固 苛刻的人
But only a hard, stubborn, demanding man
才能集中力量
could have summoned the strength
让国人团结起来
to unite this great nation
领导国家
and lead it
走向国际
into the community of nations.
今天
Today
我站在你们面前
I stand before you
缅怀的不仅仅是统治者
to remember not just the ruler,
还有他这个人
but the man.
他不光是让这个国家繁荣的人
Not just the father who raised this great nation,
而且他还是
but my father,
养育我
who raised me
养育了我弟弟的人
and my brother.
他教会我们 没有家人
Who taught us that without family,
就什么都没有
we have nothing.
没有家人
Without family,
我们什么都不是
we are nothing.
你还好吗
You okay?
喂
Hello.
贾马尔 是我 巴萨姆
Jamal, it's, uh, it's me, Bassam.
那个...
So, um...
我在这里住一段时间 怎么样
what would you think if I hung around for a while?
巴萨姆
Oh, Bassam.
你是吃了止痛药 还是在说同意
Is that the vicodin talking or is that a yes?
我同意 同意
That is a yes, yes.
谢谢 弟弟
Thank you, little brother.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表