剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
而不只是做笔头功夫
not just write about it.
喂
Yeah?
巴里
Barry.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
尽快赶过来
Get here as soon as you can.
你到底干不干
Are you in or out?
我要你明天给我答案
I need your answer by tomorrow.
他们想退出这个民♥主♥的事
They want out of the democracy business.
谁们
Who does?
国♥务♥院♥
State Department.
高层
Higher-ups.
什么叫"退出这个民♥主♥的事"
What do you mean, "Out of the democracy business"?
看看伊♥拉♥克♥
Take a look at Iraq.
这里不会重蹈伊♥拉♥克♥的覆辙
This isn't gonna be Iraq.
我会成为总统
I would be the president.
我们的分♥析♥是
Our, uh,
你会输 伊哈卜·拉希德会赢
analysis is that you lose and Ihab Rashid wins,
如果他的党派落选...
his party cracks down...
必然又会引发宗派暴♥力♥事件
sectarian violence all over again.
这些两天前就已经明确了
So that was all true two days ago.
到底有什么变故
What the hell has changed?
在飞机事故和逮捕塔里克的事中
Well, with the plane crash and the arrest of Tariq,
你哥哥毁掉了他整个军方司令部
your brother's taken his entire senior command out of the picture.
那点我们本以为需要政♥变♥才能做到
We thought we needed a coup to do that.
但事发后
With them gone,
国♥务♥院♥觉得你就能控制你哥哥
State Department feels that you can handle your brother.
不需要通过政♥变♥来实现了
No more need for a coup.
所以我赢不了的选举 贾马尔能赢
And Jamal wins an election that I would lose?
不 我们更倾向于他会在选举中做手脚
Uh, no, we're inclined to think he would fix the election,
但我们不介意
but we're okay with that.
我们可以接受一个有力的长♥期♥领导人
We could use a good, strong, secular leader
他可以适当发出一些有关民♥主♥的噪音
who makes all the appropriate noises
但不会产生真正的混乱
about democracy without any of the messiness.
不 不行 已经很难回头了
No. No way. This has gone too far.
其实 现在形势正好
Actually, you've gone just far enough.
是完美时机
It's perfect.
好吧
Fine.
现在这是我们的事 没有你我们也会做
This is ours now. We'll do it without you.
是吗
Really?
不需要我们的密令吗
Without our encrypted comms?
你接管国库之前
Without our cash
不用我们的资金去支付军需吗
to pay the military while you take control of the Treasury?
不用我们向外国政♥府♥保证
Without our assurances to the foreign governments that the U.S.
美国支持你和你的通货吗
stands behind you and your currency?
等你家人回了美国 也不用我们保护吗
And without our protecting your family once they're stateside?
你还真是自命不凡 是吧
You are so smug, aren't you?
你在美国可没这么装模作样
You lose track of that in the U.S.-- the smugness.
其实我们已经比以前谦逊多了
Well, actually, we're a lot less smug than we used to be.
我们最近遭遇了挫折
We got our asses kicked recently.
不对
No,
自以为是的是你
smug is thinking you can turn
以为能一夜之间把阿布丁变成民♥主♥国家
Abbudin into a democracy overnight.
听好
Here's the thing:
要么你是真的渴望权力
Either you really want the power
要么你就是个理想主义者
or you're an idealist,
不管怎样 都是问题
Either way, that's a problem.
我尽力了 相信我
I tried, believe me.
还不够
Not hard enough.
-我也没有办法 -胡扯
- My hands are tied. - Bullshit.
算了吧 巴里 已经结束了
Let it go, Barry. It's over.
塔克 你了解贾马尔
Tucker, you know Jamal,
你知道他会做什么
you know what he'd do.
暴君
第一季第十集[本季终]
听我说
So, listen,
离这里大约半小时路程有个海岸城市
there's this city on the coast about half an hour from here.
叫阿兹兰
Azlan.
据说风景如画
It's supposed to be perfectly picturesque,
而且是购物的天堂
with the most amazing shopping.
我走之前真的想去一次
I really wanted to go before I leave.
好啊 听起来不错
Yeah, sounds great.
干嘛不等我们回来再去
But why not just wait till we're back
就不用那么赶了
and then you don't have to rush it?
我觉得我不会回来了
But I don't think I'm coming back.
为什么不回来
Why wouldn't you come back?
这还用问
Really?
你♥爸♥明显是找到了摆脱我的机会
Your father clearly sees his chance to get rid of me.
不然他为什么出钱让我跟你们一起走
Why else would he be paying for me to go with you?
我不需要回家
I don't need a dose of home.
我刚从家出来
I was just home.
我是从家里逃出来的
I was running away from home.
也许吧
I guess.
听着
Look,
整件事都不合理
the whole thing doesn't make sense.
你们要回去
You guys going back,
立刻动身 却不跟他一起
spur of the moment without him,
还是他提议的
after he suggested it?
但人做事就是这样
But people do what they do.
我就是说他肯定不会接我回来
I'm just saying he's not flying me back,
我自己也出不起机票
and I can't afford to fly myself.
怎么样
So what do you say?
明天去阿兹兰吧
Azlan tomorrow?
弗西
Fauzi.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
听着...
Listen, um...
发生了点事情
something's come up.
我们可能得...
We may need to...
清♥真♥寺外见
Just meet me outside the mosque.
我在这儿
I'm here.
这比摩洛哥当地做的都好吃
This is better than the Moroccan food in Morocco.
我告诉你
I am telling you.
真好吃
It's delicious.
你丈夫可不这么想
Your husband doesn't agree.
不 没有
No, not at all.
很好吃
It's delicious.
你想吃什么 我们可以叫厨房♥做
We can have the kitchen prepare whatever you like.
别拘束
Don't be polite,
我们是家人
we're family.
真的
Really,
我觉得很好吃
I am enjoying it.
哈基姆有心事
Hakim has been distracted.
他的堂弟当时在飞机上
His cousin was on the plane.
是啊 我...
Yes, uh, sure. I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
哈桑上校是个好人
Colonel Hassan was a good man.
是啊 节哀
Yes, a terrible loss.
调查有新进展吗
Anything new with the investigation?
灾难性的电力故障引起的火灾
A fire, caused by catastrophic electrical failure.
这是目前普遍的看法
That's the prevailing, um, theory for now.
别说坏消息了
But enough with, uh, bad news.
咱们来庆祝庆祝好消息吧
Let's celebrate the good news.
我们的孩子们解决好了他们的问题
That our children worked out their problems.
是啊
Yes.
成功生活的关键...
The key to success in life...
就是健康的婚姻
a healthy marriage.
再给哈基姆倒点酒
More wine for Hakim.
不 不要了 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thank you.
不 还不够
No, not fine enough.
再倒点
More wine.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬我们的孩子
To our children.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表