剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on Tyrant...
这次行动打响了自♥由♥解放的第一枪
This act will be remembered as the first great act of defiance.
伊哈卜·拉希德是幕后主使
Ihab Rashid is behind all this.
我受够期待改变了
I'm done wishing for change.
我要动手去实现
I'm making it happen.
新婚之夜是特殊的日子
The wedding night is very special.
保持纯洁是很重要的
It's important to be pure.
你去那儿不安全
It's not safe for you to be there.
谁在那都不安全
It's not safe for anyone there.
-压过去 -开车
- Run them down! - Go.
明天 只有鸽子能留在这广场上
Tomorrow, there will be only pigeons in this square.
你想让我怎么做
What is it you want me to do?
我想让你也投入其中 反抗你的家庭
I want you to get your hands dirty. To go against your family.
我让弗西·纳达尔安排与伊哈卜·拉希德会面
I asked Fauzi Nidal to set up a meeting with Ihab Rashid.
那个想把我们都杀光的人吗
The man who would have all our heads?
你可以做残暴的独♥裁♥者
You can go down in history
遗臭万年
as one more brutal dictator.
也可以做敢于倾听人♥民♥心声的领导人
Or you can be remembered as the leader
名垂青史
who had the courage to listen to his people.
你想成为哪一种
Who do you want to be?
贾马尔要求我召集你们
Jamal has asked me to gather you,
广场上各个派系的领导人
the leaders of the various factions
去跟他美国弟弟会面
who fill the Plaza, to meet with his American brother.
这已经是宫里的人第二次来找我了
This is the second time the Palace has come to me.
广场上的暴♥乱♥
The agitation in the Plaza,
人♥民♥声势浩大的运动
the galvanizing of the people, ooh,
已经让他们害怕了 这是场赌局
has them running scared. It's poker.
此时此刻 我们才是赢家
Right now we have the winning hand.
为什么要谈判
Why negotiate? Hmm?
谁会跟输家[穆巴拉克]谈判
Nobody negotiated with Mubarak.
被民众抗♥议♥下台的埃及前总统
不不不 当阿姆里奇走进来
No, no, no, no, no, no. When this Amriki walks in,
基♥地♥组♥织♥人物 改名为此的美国人
此处用于嘲讽男主
我会清楚地告诉他
I'm going to tell him exactly what it will take
要怎样我们才会离开广场
for us to clear the Plaza:
要他哥哥辞职才行
his brother's resignation.
贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德可以带着
Jamal Al Fayeed-- he can, uh,
黑心钱滚到巴黎去
take his blood money, go to... go to Paris.
或者滚到伦敦写写个人回忆录
Or go to London. Spend the rest of his days writing his memories.
但如果他愿意向我们允诺一些条件怎么办
But what if he's actually willing to offer us something?
不可能 他父亲背叛了我的父亲
No. His father betrayed my father.
我不会重蹈覆辙
I'm not about to let him do the same thing to me.
我们唯一会接受的条件就是
The only offer we will take is
贾马尔·阿尔·法耶德滚出阿布丁
for Jamal Al Fayeed to leave Abbudin.
-你确定要这样做吗 -我很确定一件事
- You sure about this? - I'm sure of one thing.
一个自恋有救世主情节的人
A narcissist with a messiah complex
是不会跟我谈判的
is not about to negotiate with me.
我打赌伊哈卜一定会广而告之
Look, I'm betting Ihab told everyone in earshot
有一个阿尔·法耶德请求坐下来跟他谈谈
that an Al Fayeed asked to sit down with him.
他同意得这么快
He said yes so quickly,
因为他想在听众面前告诉我要怎么做
'cause he wants to tell me where to go in front of an audience,
但是现在
but now...
他得去解释为什么谈判桌前只有他一人了
he's gonna have to explain why he's sitting at the table alone.
计划有效的话 就可以灭他威风
For my plan to work, I have to take him down a notch.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
爸爸 你在哪
Father, where are you?
大家都到了 他们...
Everyone's here, and they're...
好 好吧
Okay. Okay.
是我爸爸
It's my father.
你们迟到了
You are late.
你们不来了是什么意思
What do you mean you are not coming?!
一派胡言
That is bullshit!
谢谢 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
我很担心你 巴萨姆
You know, I'm worried for you, Bassam.
好久没人这么称呼我了
Been a while since anyone called me that.
你玩得这个把戏很危险
You know this game you're playing, it's a dangerous game.
我没得选
I don't see another option.
我必须赶在塔里克之前驱散广场人群
I have to clear the Plaza before Tariq does.
停车场碰头 经典桥段啊
The garage meet. Classic.
你疯了吧
This is insane.
跟伊哈卜约好要会面
Why set a meet with Ihab
为什么又放他们鸽子
so you can stand them up.
伊哈卜正春风得意 他不会接受谈判的
Ihab's having his moment. He was never gonna bargain.
我必须打♥压♥他的气焰
So I had to take the wind out of his sails.
伊哈卜是个孩子 我想见他父亲
Ihab's a boy. I want to see his father,
差点跟我父亲讲和的那个男人
the man who almost made peace with my father.
我当时在这里 塔克尔
I was here, Tucker, okay?
我看到了 人♥民♥崇拜他
I saw it. The people adored him.
我得跟拉希德酋长谈
I need an hour with Sheik Rashid.
你想说服拉希德酋长
So, you want to use Sheik Rashid
以便搞定伊哈卜吗
to do an end run around Ihab?
帕萨迪纳那个
I mean, what-what happened to
纯良的家庭医生哪去了
the nice family doctor from Pasadena?
别惹我 约翰
Don't screw me around, John.
美国政♥府♥二十年前为拉希德酋长提供了政♥治♥庇护
The U.S. brokered Sheik Rashid's asylum 20 years ago.
我要跟他谈谈 而你知道他在哪
I need to talk to him, and you know where he is.
你哥哥知道你来这儿了吗
Does your brother even know you're here?
我没说
I didn't say anything,
因为他不会同意我这样做[给我绳子]
because he'd never give me this much rope.
你要是想用它上吊 随便你
Well, if you want to hang yourself with it, be my guest.
别指望我帮你搭绞架
Don't expect me to build the gollows.
塔克尔 我只是不想
Tucker, I'm just trying to keep America's ass
让美国站错了队
from landing on the wrong side of history.
这可不包括把你变成第二个丹尼尔·珀尔
Which doesn't involve turning you into another Daniel Pearl.
美国记者 独自会见恐♥怖♥分♥子♥后遇害
我的工作是保护美国公民
My job is to protect American citizens,
不是随他们去送死
not serve them up.
你最后要是死在沙漠里
You end up dead in the desert
而这事又跟美国大使♥馆♥有关的话...
in a trail that leads back to the U.S. Embassy...
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你想要什么作为报答
In return, what do you want?
内场席吗 想先知道事情的动态吗
An inside seat? A heads up on what's happening as it happens?
你能监视你哥哥吗
Are you offering to spy on your brother?
我只有一天时间 你的时间更少
I have 24 hours. You have less.
我要跟总统谈谈
I need to speak to the President.
但他 他不...
But he-he isn't...
要我给您带...话吗
Shall I leave him a, um, message?
谁把你的小狗淹死了吗
Who drowned your puppy?
您见到您丈夫了吗
Have you seen your husband?
我又不是他的保姆
I'm not his keeper.
至少告诉我要我按兵不动的理由
At least tell me why he ordered me to stand down.
我正要把两个旅派往广场
I was about to send two brigades to the Plaza,
可他突然就改主意了
and all of a sudden, he changes his mind
连句解释也没有
with no explanation.
他不接我电♥话♥
He won't take my calls.
他取消了今天的所有会议
He's cancled his meetings for the day.
总统不用每做一个决定
The President isn't required to consult with his wife
都要问过他的夫人
on every desision he makes.
但作为他的夫人 你该知道
But as his wife, you should know.
如果贾马尔没准备好维护政♥权♥
If Jamal isn't prepared to defend the regime,
会有其他人准备好的
there are others will.
为了你好 希望你不是在威胁我丈夫
I hope, for your sake, you're not threatening my husband.
正相反 我是想保护他
On the contrary, I'm trying to protect him.
BBC新闻 卡扎菲的死亡游♥行♥
暴君
第一季 第五集
现在这些阿尔·法伊德家的人
Now these Al Fayeeds,
他们想用陈词滥调敷衍我们
they want to give us platitudes.
他就是鹦鹉学舌
He's a parrot.
用他的嘴 说着其他人说过的话
His mouth moves, but other people's words come out.
拉博埃西 格瓦拉和他的酋长父亲
La Boétie, Guevara and his father, the Sheik.
而你 你可以创造属于自己的历史
But you, you are in the position to make your own history.
以退为进
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表