剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
I came to review the amendment.
我可以过会再来
But I can come back.
没关系
It's okay.
你们忙吧 我不打扰了
I leave you both to work.
我表妹索菲亚和哈基姆谈过了
My cousin Sofia spoke to Hakim.
她努力去说服他了 但...
She tried to convince him, but...
他太害怕了
he's too afraid.
怕贾马尔
Of Jamal?
怕塔里克
Tariq.
没有哈基姆 我们成不了事
We can't do this without Hakim.
你这点表达清楚了吗
You made that clear.
她乞求他 但他还是拒绝了
She begged him, but he refused.
我...我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
该死
Shit.
我们无能为力
There is nothing to be done.
我能进来吗
May I?
这里是你家
It's your home.
艾哈迈德出去了
Ahmed is out.
我知道
Yes, I know.
看来我们之间
There seems to be a misunderstanding.
有些误会
Between us.
误会
A misunderstanding?
对
Yes.
我所做的任何事
Anything I may have done...
都是为了我儿子和家族的利益
was for the benefit of my son and my family.
阿尔·法耶德这个名字需要人去捍卫
The Al Fayeed name, it must be protected.
但是...
But...
我明白我看我的行为...
I could see how my actions...
你的行为
Your actions...
是的
Yes, on...
婚礼...的那晚
the night... of the wedding.
我的婚礼
My wedding.
和你儿子的婚礼
To your son.
是的 我看到我的行为可能被误解了
Yes, I could see how they could be misconstrued.
所以...
And...
我为此向你道歉
for that I apologize.
事情解决了
So it's done.
我道了歉
I have apologized.
你就别和艾哈迈德耍小性子了
There's no need to be petulant with Ahmed.
这是我们之间的事
It was something between us,
到此为止了
and here it ends.
你爱他的 对吧
You love him, yes?
我看着他的时候
When I look at him,
看到的都是你
what I see is you.
我们都是阿尔·法耶德家的人
We are Al Fayeeds.
我们
We,
我们每个人
each one of us,
都要履行自己的义务
have our obligations.
父亲
The father,
应确保儿媳的贞洁
to ensure the purity of his son's wife.
妻子就应为妻子
The wife, to be a wife.
你将成为他的妻子
And you will be a wife for him.
一个贤妻
A good wife.
你能
You can...
你可以这么想
feel it.
如果非得如此 你也可以装
Or you can act it, if you have to.
但要装得让他信以为真
But make him believe it.
这样对各方都好
This will be best for all parties.
我们两家
Both of our families,
经受的已经够多了 不是吗
have suffered enough, yes?
小姐
Young lady...
无论你说什么
Whatever you say,
我们都知道这才是你想要的
we both know this is what you really want.
不 我说过了
No, I told you...
什么
What?
道歉吗
That you apologize?
你只是在做你该做的事吗
That you were doing your duty?
你是个好人吗
That you're a better man?
对
Yes.
你说的话有人信吗
Do other people believe you when you say that?
当然
Yes.
所以只有我知道你真正想要什么
So only I know what you really want.
想要夺走我还有你儿子的一切
To take everything from me, from your son.
上吧
Finish it.
我小时候来过这里
I used to come here as a kid.
是啊
Yeah.
这里很受本地人的欢迎
It's very popular. with the locals.
你知道我来的原因
You know why I'm here.
正如我对我妻子说的
As I told my wife...
亲自跟我说一遍
Now tell me.
你的计划我一个字都不会泄露
I won't say anything about your plans.
我发誓
I promise.
我不想让我的家庭陷入更危险的境地
I have no desire to endanger my family further.
你是个好父亲
You're a good father.
你想保护你的女儿
You want to protect your daughter.
而现在你最好的选择
Now, the best way you can do that
是帮助我
is to help me.
这就是我试图保护家庭的下场
This is what I got for trying to protect my family.
我哥哥不怎么样
My brother's not well.
但是一切都可以有所不同
But things can be different here.
也将会有所不同
Will be different.
但需要你参与
But not without you.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
你就是阿尔·法耶德的一员
You are an Al Fayeed.
贾马尔是你哥哥
Jamal is your brother.
背叛他也让我很煎熬
And it kills me to betray him,
但就我的立场而言
but, from where I'm standing,
我别无选择 你也一样
I don't have a choice. And neither do you.
我的哥哥迟早会开始恐慌
Sooner or later, my brother's gonna panic.
那时他就会发疯 一旦发生
And then he's gonna lash out and when he does,
整个国家会如同你和努拉斯特一般
the whole country is gonna meet the man
见识到贾马尔的真面目
that you and Nusrat know.
那意味着内战
And that'll mean civil war.
也许
Maybe.
是啊 也许
Right. Maybe.
也许等暴徒来的时候
And maybe when the mob comes,
他们不会袭击你
they won't come for you.
不会把你绑在灯柱上
And string you up to a lamp post
不会把你的妻女送进监狱
and throw your wife and your daughter in jail.
因为你们是一家人
Because you're all family.
好吧 听着
Okay, look...
你以为可以把安全求生的希望
You think that you can play it safe
寄托在贾马尔身上 对吗
by hitching your wagon to Jamal, don't you?
你以为你可以在置身事外
You think that you can stay on the sidelines.
没有人能置身事外
There are no sidelines.
只能选边站
Only sides.
告诉我
So, tell me
你真的想要把家国命运
do you really want to bet your family and your country
赌在我哥哥身上吗
on my brother?
上校
Colonel.
那家的沙威玛味道如何
The shwarma over there-- is it good?
据说是市里最棒的
It's supposed to be the best in the city.
你为什么要跟踪我
Why are you following me?
你现在很危险
It's dangerous for you.
这国家的敌人很多
There are many enemies of the state.
我能照顾好自己
I can look after myself.
但你最好还是和我一起
Still, it would be best if you came with me.
当然 不过先让我给我哥打个电♥话♥
Sure, just let me call my brother first.
然后告诉他 你准备推♥翻♥他吗
And tell him that you plan to overthrow him?
塔克尔派我来的
Tucker sent me.
来确保你不会再
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表