剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Eloped with Molly Olsen.
一位美国金发女郎
An American blonde.
我告诉你
Now let me tell you,
那天的阿布丁 有好多心碎了
hearts broke that day in Abbudin.
还记得你那晚打电♥话♥给我
Remember what you said, Bassam,
跟我说的话吗 巴萨姆
the night you called to tell me?
你说...
You said...
你找到了一个女人 她爱真正的你
you had found a woman who accepted you for who you really are.
爱说教
Moralistic.
自以为是
Self-righteous.
自命清高
Holier-than-thou.
贾马尔
Jamal.
但也很有保护欲
But also protective.
睿智
Wise.
还有最重要的一点 忠诚
And most important-loyal.
所以 我们要离间贾马尔和塔里克
So we poison the well between Jamal and Tariq.
然后呢
Then what?
塔里克和他的精英卫队
Tariq and his Elite Guard...
他们每年一度撤退到戈努布干谷的演习
their annual retreat to Wadi Ganoub
三天后开始
is in three days.
他们将同时出现在同一地点
They'll all be in the same place at the same time.
很容易锁定
Easy to lock down.
这就要看你的了
So that's your play.
你有三天时间离间贾巴尔和塔里克
You have three days to turn Jamal against Tariq.
来
So,
敬我弟弟
to my brother
和这位让他变得更好的女士
and the woman who makes him a better man.
愿意陪我抽支雪茄吗
Want to smoke a cigar with me?
当然
Sure.
我可以叫人给你做个汉堡
I can ask them to make you a hamburger.
什么 不
What? No.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
我只是太累了
I-I'm... so tired.
我刚在医院上了两班
I pulled a double shift at the hospital.
还在恢复精力
I... I'm still recovering.
看来我已经不比20岁的时候了
I guess I'm not 20 anymore, huh?
别担心
Not to worry.
还会有许多像这样的夜晚
There'll be many more nights like this.
生日啊
Birthdays,
胜利啊
victories.
很多值得跟家人庆祝的时刻
More reasons to celebrate together with family.
要是去不了古巴
If you can't get away to Cuba...
就让古巴来找你
bring Cuba to you.
说到出行
Speaking of travel plans,
这个撤到戈努布干谷的军事演习
this military retreat to Wadi Ganoub... are you, uh...
你要去吗
are you planning to go?
看他们在烈日下跑圈吗
And watch them march circles in the sun?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
也许...
Maybe, uh...
也许我应该去
maybe I should go.
你
You?
为什么
Why?
算了 当我没说
You know what, forget it.
说吧
Tell me.
我只是在想
Well, I was just thinking, um,
也许我们该出席一下
maybe we should have a presence there,
就是
you know.
好歹有个耳目
Eyes and ears.
有塔里克就够了
That's what I have Tariq for.
我♥干♥嘛要对自己的人安插耳目
Why do I need eyes and ears on my own men?
也对
You're right.
没什么事
It's nothing.
现在我知道有事了
Now I know it's something.
说吧
Tell me.
如果有你自己的人
If some of your own men are...
在质疑你的领袖地位
are questioning your fitness to lead,
那我们得处理一下
then-then we need to address it.
质疑我的什么
Questioning my what?
谁跟你说的
Who told you this?
是约翰·塔克尔
It was John Tucker.
把那个美♥国♥佬♥带来
Bring the Amriki here.
我要听他当面跟我说
I want to hear him say this to my face.
好 我...
Okay, I'll, uh...
我安排你们明早会面
I'll set up a meeting for tomorrow morning.
不
No.
就现在
Now.
暴君
第一季第九集
我觉得恶心
I feel sick.
我试着站在你的角度看问题 巴里
I'm trying to see things from your perspective, Barry.
真的
I really am.
我看着你和贾马尔谈笑风生
I mean, I watched you and Jamal laughing,
我尽力了
and I tried.
我尽力融入你们了
I-I tried to be like that,
可莱拉一直跟我说
but Leila kept talking to me
想要跟我和孩子们多相处
about wanting to spend more time with me and the kids,
而我却只能想到
and all I could think was,
她会怎么样
what's gonna happen to her?
她会没事的
She will be fine,
好吗
okay?
他们都会在中立国家得到政♥治♥庇护
They both get asylum in a neutral country.
如果贾马尔配合
And if Jamal cooperates,
他们可以保留财产和尊严
they keep their money and their dignity.
这可是政♥变♥
This is a coup,
不是白金汉宫换个警卫那么简单 巴里
Barry, not the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.
会死人的
People will die.
莫莉 现在最重要的
Molly, what matters now
是让你和孩子们回美国
is getting you and the kids back to the U.S.
你去找约翰·塔克尔
I need you to sit down with John Tucker
办好签证 协议和出行日程
and go through visas, protocol and the itinerary, okay?
你知道最让我害怕的是什么吗
You know what freaks me out more than anything?
你这么擅长这种事
How good you are at this.
处理起来如此轻易
How easily this comes to you.
随口说谎
The lying.
我得走了
I have to go.
我可是
I hope this is,
吐掉刚吃的安♥眠♥药♥赶过来了 别让我失望
worth the Ambien I had to spit out to get over here.
出什么事了
What shit has hit what fan?
我的将军们质疑我不合适做总统
What is this about my generals questioning
是怎么回事
my fitness for office?
你告诉他的吗
You told him that?
我弟弟帮我注意着身后
My brother's got my back.
比那些所谓的盟友用心多了
More than I can say about my so-called allies.
不不不 我们当时是在闲扯
No, no, no, no. We were shooting the shit.
我听到些阿布丁的坊间传言
I had a few too many Abbudin libres,
就转述了几句
and I repeated something
我显然不该当着巴里 无意冒犯
that I obviously should not have in front of-- no offense,
这个不经事的平民的面说
Barry-- an inexperienced civilian.
转述什么
Repeated what?
牢骚啦 埋怨啦
Grumblings and grousing,
每个地方的下属都会聊的事
the stuff of subordinates everywhere.
我以为巴里明白这只是流言
I thought Barry understood that it was just gossip.
什么流言
Gossip about what?
这事应该私下谈
We should speak in private.
听着 不管什么话
Listen, anything you have to say,
都可以当着我弟弟的面说
you can say in front of my brother.
好吧
Well, uh,
是关于你和一个妓♥女♥的流言
some rumor about you and a hooker.
我转述起来都觉得荒唐
I just... I feel ridiculous even repeating this.
说酋长住院的时候
that when the Sheik was in the hospital,
你想和...那个妓♥女♥私奔
you were looking to run off with...this hooker
去马尔代夫还是什么鬼地方
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表