剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
And Molly, really, I don't have another choice here.
你当然可以选择
Of course you have another choice.
你还有家人
You also have two kids and a wife.
你是去送命 巴里
I mean... you're gonna get yourself killed, Barry.
亲爱的 我们可不是在电视里看这些
Honey, we're not at home listening to this on NPR,
我们置身其中
we're in it.
我可以做到父亲做不到的事...
And I can do something my father couldn't--
我可以和平解决
I can end this peacefully.
那是贾马尔该做的 不是你
That's Jamal's job, not yours.
为什么你要拿自己的性命去冒险
Why are you putting your life on the line for this?
因为我是阿尔·法耶德家的人
'Cause my name's not Smith or Jones!
如果我不是那么了解你
If I didn't know you better,
我会以为你开始享受这一切了
I'd say you were starting to get off on this.
哈基姆 我知道努斯拉特在里面
Hakim, I know Nusrat is here.
现在时机不对 她很心烦意乱
Now is not a good time. She's upset.
所以她更该由丈夫陪着
Which is why she should be with her husband
而不是像孩子一样躲回父母那里
and not run to her parents like a child!
我们今天早上有些不愉快
We had a thing this morning,
现在她不接我电♥话♥
now she's not returning my calls.
我保证我会好好开导她的
I swear I'll talk sense into her.
我向你保证
You have my word.
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
你把我们家置于何种境地
what position you are putting our family in?
我们拥有的一切都是阿尔·法耶德家给的
Everything we have, it's all from Al Fayeeds!
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
别犯傻
Don't be stupid.
如果你不爱艾哈迈德 为什么会答应嫁给他
Why did you agree to marry Ahmed if you don't love him?
告诉他
Tell him.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
不关艾哈迈德的事
It's not Ahmed.
是贾马尔
It's Jamal.
喂
Yeah.
巴里 我是塔克尔
Barry, it's Tucker.
你让我去联络的人同意见面了
The person you wanted me to reach out to agreed to meet.
好
Okay.
我先回去告诉莫莉...
I'll go back and tell Molly...
你可以在路上打给莫莉
You can call Molly from the road.
我马上就上车了
I'm about to jump in the car.
在大门口等我
Meet me outside the gate.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
好了 伙计们 今天不跑了
All right, guys, that's it for the day.
多谢你安排这次和你父亲的会面
Thank you for arranging this meeting with your father.
这位是纳米尔·拉希德
Namir Rashid...
这位是巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德
Bassam Al Fayeed.
好吧 跟我来
Okay, come with me.
不不不 你留在这里
Oh, no, no-- you stay here.
不不不 这和事先说的不一样
No,no, no, no, that wasn't the arrangement.
我跟我爸说应该直接在这里宰了他
I told my father we should kill him right here,
不过他想见他一面
but this is his wish.
转身 阿尔·法耶德
Turn around, Al Fayeed.
没事的
It's okay.
套上
Do it.
当阿姆里奇走进来
When this, uh, Amriki walks in here,
我会清楚地告诉他
I'm going to tell him exactly what it will take for us
要怎样我们才会离开广场
to clear the Plaza:
要他哥哥辞职才行
His brother's resignation.
我们的安保部队在追踪伊哈卜·拉希德的动向
Our Security Forces track Ihab Rashid's movements.
想象一下他们吃惊的样子
Imagine their surprise and my embarrassment
和我知道他要跟你弟弟会面消息的样子
upon learning he was meeting with your brother.
巴萨姆是在为我效力
Bassam is working for me.
是我命令他去见伊哈卜·拉希德的
He is meeting Ihab Rashid on my orders.
过去二十四小时 巴萨姆可没去见伊哈卜
Bassam's been nowhere near Ihab in the last 24 hours.
那不可能
That is wrong.
不可能
That is wrong!
他们见面之后我还跟巴萨姆谈过话
I spoke to Bassam right after their meeting.
他看着我的眼睛
He looked me in the eyes
告诉了我他们在化解矛盾的细节
and told me they are ironing out details.
他骗了你
Then he lied to you!
他根本没跟伊哈卜联♥系♥过
He's had no contact with Ihab.
事实上 巴萨姆甩掉了他的安保人员
As a matter of fact, Bassam ditched his security.
他失踪了
He is nowhere to be found.
这是你拒绝肃清广场的原因吗
This is why you refuse to clear the Plaza?
巴萨姆
Bassam...
没有遵守承诺
doesn't keep his promises.
你怎么知道
How the hell would you know?
你好 我是巴里·阿尔·法耶德
Hi, you've reached Barry Al Fayeed.
请留下姓名和...
Please leave your name and...
总统 至少允许我让部队就位吧
Sir, at least allow me to move my forces into position.
好
Fine.
但是我下命令之前不许动手
But they stand down until I give the order.
我的肺
My lungs...
是拜你♥爸♥毒气攻击马安所赐
A souvenir of the day your father gassed Ma'an.
你见过我儿子纳米尔了
You met my son, Namir.
是的 他开车把我从边境带过来的
Yeah, he, uh... he drove me from the border.
带着头套 我们也没好好交流
The hood kind of limited the conversation.
你能理解我们为何如此谨慎
You understand our precautions.
理解
Yes.
我一直很好奇卡勒德的美国儿子
I have always been curious about Khaled's American son.
阿尔·法耶德家的人去死
Death to the Al Fayeed!
阿尔·法耶德家的人去死
Death to the Al Fayeed!
阿尔·法耶德家的人去死
Death to the Al Fayeeds!
我为他的行为道歉
I apologize for his actions,
可他的愤怒却是可以理解的
but his anger is understandable.
他的家族被你的家族歼灭了
His family was wiped out by yours.
巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德 昨天你是我的敌人
Bassam Al Fayeed, yesterday you were my enemy,
可今天你是我的客人
but today you are my guest.
拉希德酋长 我得跟你谈谈关于...
Sheik Rashid, I need to talk to you about...
不要着急
That's not the way it's done.
首先 先就餐
First, we eat.
总统先生 您太体贴了
Mr. President, you are too kind,
从繁忙的国事中抽身前来
taking time away from important issues of State
处理这种私事
to deal with a personal matter.
您有什么事
To what do we owe this pleasure?
婚姻
Marriage...
是个复杂的事情
it's a complicated proposition,
努斯拉特始终
and Nusrat has always been...
很脆弱
fragile.
过于情绪化
Overly emotional.
是我和妻子的错
My wife and I are to blame.
我们太宠她了
We coddled her.
说重点
Cut to the chase.
我们无欲无求
We ask for nothing,
只求迅速并悄悄地
just a quick and quiet
解除婚姻关系
dissolution of the marriage.
离婚 凭什么
Divorce? On what grounds?
告诉我 哈基姆
Tell me, Hakim.
我们将你的女儿迎入家中
We have welcomed your daughter to this family
视如己出
as one of our own.
艾哈迈德是我儿子
Ahmed is my son.
我要求知道真实原因
I demand to know what this is about.
夫人 细节真的重要吗
Please, ma'am, are the details really important?
你能在外头等一下吗
Will you wait for me outside?
没问题
Sure.
我会解决的
I will fix this.
你最好能
You'd better.
我们不能再次受辱了
We can't afford another humiliation.
我说了我会解决的
I said I will fix this.
该你了
Your turn.
我和你完全不是一个档次
I'm no match for you.
那当然
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表