剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
《暴君》前情提要
Previously on Tyrant...
在我哥哥的政♥权♥统治之下
There will be no peace in Abbudin
阿布丁不会有和平之日
with my brother in power;
必须把他换掉
he has to be removed.
所以你想政♥变♥ 推♥翻♥你自己的哥哥
So you want to have a coup, oust your own brother?
对贾马尔取而代之之前要先移除塔里克
We need to remove Tariq before we remove Jamal.
你有三天时间离间贾巴尔和塔里克
You have three days to turn Jamal against Tariq.
在动手之前
You'll have to come up with a credible reason
你还得想一个可信的理由
to send Molly and the kids back to the States
把莫莉和孩子们送回美国
before this goes down.
在那之前
Until then
你最好对她保密
best to keep her in the dark.
如果贾马尔当不了总统
Why would you stay here
你为什么还待在这儿
if Jamal won't even be President?
你也无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
莫莉 我要接替他的位置
Molly, I'm taking his place.
在这里
They hang people
他们会为这事把人绞死 巴里
in this part of the world for this shit, Barry.
你会接替我叔叔的位置
you will assume my uncle's position
成为阿布丁军队的首领
as head of Abbudin's military.
塔里克将军
General Tariq,
您因涉嫌叛国罪被逮捕
you are hereby under arrest for treason.
不论这里发生什么
Just let whatever happens here
你都不要参与了
happen without you,
跟我们一起回家吧
Come on. Just come home with us.
别指望我们回来了
Don't expect us to come back.
看到了吗 巴萨姆 我不杀家人
See, Bassam? I don't murder family.
无论他们如何阴险
No matter how treacherous.
如何背叛我
How traitorous.
你九岁时就能杀人
You were a killer when you were nine years old,
你现在依然是
and you still are.
我了解你的灵魂 巴萨姆
I know your soul, Bassam.
杀手
Killer!
我了解你的本性
I know who you are!
巴萨姆 你要哪个
Bassam, which one you prefer?
哪个都行
Uh, whichever's fine.
不行 你选一个
No, you have to choose.
有什么不同吗
What's the difference?
一个是黑的 一个是红的
One is black, one is red.
那我要黑色的
I'll take the black one.
我喜欢红色 挺好
I prefer the red. That's fine.
我已经把我俩的鱼饵都选好了
The lures, uh, I have picked for both of us.
希望你别介意
I hope you don't mind.
这个...
This one, uh...
是爸爸的最爱
was father's favorite.
法特玛钓钩 我记得
The Fatma Jig. I remember.
有次用这个钓到了二十磅的黄狮鱼
Once caught a 20-pound yellowtail with that.
我记得是我钓到的吧
It was me who caught the yellowtail, as I remember.
对 是你钓到的
Yeah, you're right.
所以...
So...
塔里克还是没交代名单吗
Tariq still won't name names, huh?
也许就是没有名单
Well, maybe there are no names to name.
总会有人的
There are always names.
齐亚德会为我弄出来的
And Ziad will get them for me.
总统...
The President...
他坚持要知道名单上的每一个名字
he was very insistent on knowing every name.
没有名单
There are no names.
没有政♥变♥
There is no coup.
除了你们在计划的那个
Other than the one you are planning.
等着瞧吧
We shall see about that.
我知道
Yes, I know.
一般来说我都是在你的位置
Most days, I stood where you are standing,
我知道是怎么回事
so I know how this goes.
齐亚德 我可以编出名单
I'll make up names, Ziad,
只要你说出背叛我的原因
if you'll tell me why you're betraying me.
我虐待过你吗
Did I abuse you too much?
羞辱过你吗
Humiliate you?
居然如此简单就背叛了我
You made it so easy.
我还是想不通我怎么会没察觉到
I still can't fathom how I could've missed it.
你的恨意
Your hatred.
你的野心
Your ambition.
这话就是在侮辱我
Now, that's insulting.
怎么不直接杀了我 别打哑谜了
Why don't you just kill me and end this charade?
就当是我为你做事时
Think of this as my first act of penance
干的坏事太多 现在赎罪了吧
for all the unspeakable acts of cruelty I committed on your behalf.
总统下令
Under orders from the President,
齐亚德将军接管了所有的军事基地
General Ziad has taken control of all the military bases
还在首都边界设了警戒
and secured the perimeter of the capital.
你哥哥已经把套索架到自己脖子上了
Your brother has placed the noose around his own neck.
谢谢你 沙地德将军
Thank you, General Shadid.
这是阿耶博·阿齐兹 王宫安全的新负责人
This is Ayoob Aziz, the new head of Palace security.
我们都指望你了 阿齐兹先生
We're counting on you, Mr. Aziz.
一切都很顺利
Everything is in place...
总统先生
Mr. President.
还是先叫我巴萨姆吧
Call me Bassam for now.
好了...
So...
莫莉和你的孩子的航♥班♥起飞之后
once Molly and your kids are in the air,
阿齐兹先生
Mr. Aziz will relieve the
会解除王宫的安保 并将莱拉 艾哈迈德
Palace guard of their duties and place Leila, Ahmed,
努斯拉特和您母亲软禁起来
Nusrat and your mother under house arrest.
不 不用软禁我妈妈
No. Not my mother.
为了她自身的安全
For her own safety.
事态一稳定就解除
Just until the situation is stable.
我的女儿也请您照顾好
My daughter, too, please.
我不希望她受伤
I want her protected.
明天 我和贾马尔钓鱼回来的时候
Tomorrow, when Jamal and I return from fishing,
齐亚德会逮捕他
Ziad will place him under arrest,
然后你们要控制电视信♥号♥♥
and then you lift the television blackout.
你要跟人♥民♥说什么
What will you tell the people?
巴萨姆 你要说的内容都至关重要
What you choose to say will be crucial, Bassam.
我想要劝贾马尔递交辞呈
I'm hoping to convince Jamal to offer his resignation,
然后向他爱的国家人♥民♥做一份声明
make a statement to the people that he loves his country,
他为什么要选择辞职
that's why he's choosing to step down.
他那么自大 会这么做吗
You really think his ego will allow that?
我就是利用他的自大
I think his ego will demand it.
否则 人们会认为他是被他弟弟推♥翻♥
Otherwise, it's being overthrown by his brother.
不管怎样
Either way,
有人得保证民♥主♥选举
someone will need to assure the world of a smooth transition
能平稳过渡
to the promised democratic elections.
这事我可不指望贾马尔
I, uh... I wouldn't count on that being Jamal.
谁在背后支持你做这件事的
Who else is behind you on this?
你不知道为好 还不是时候
It's better you don't know. Not yet.
但我需要你帮我做这件事
But I need you to help make this work.
我
Me?
怎么帮
How?
弗西 他们会说我是篡位者
Fauzi, they're gonna call me a usurper.
是美国人
An American.
我需要你帮我 让人们知道我的立场
I... I need you to help me make my case to the people.
我需要你帮我拟出恰当的措辞
I need you to help me find the right words.
你想让我做你的布道士
You want me to be your propagandist.
不 我是请你写一篇演讲稿
No, I'm asking you to write a speech.
巴萨姆
Bassam,
我被阿尔·法耶德家的人囚禁并虐待过
I've been imprisoned and tortured by the Al Fayeeds.
现在你却要我为他家的人效劳
Now you're asking me to work for one.
该死 弗西
Goddamn it, Fauzi,
是你一直跟我说我有责任去改善这地方
you're the one that keeps telling me I have a responsibility
因为我的身份使然
to fix this place because of who I am.
巴萨姆
Bassam...
那你呢
What about you?
我是在给你机会去做点实事
I'm giving you a chance to do something here,
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表