剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
他可能会撒谎
He could lie... try and
试图把一切责任推到我身上
blame everything that's happened to him on me.
贾马尔 你做了什么
Jamal, what did you do?
他嘲笑我
He was mocking me.
好吧 那你做了什么
OK, so what did you do?
等酋长醒了
When the Sheik wakes up,
他会说什么
what is he going to say?
他不会醒的 巴萨姆
He's not going to wake up, Bassam.
你是我弟弟
You're my brother;
我要你帮我解决这事
I need you to see to it.
我已经处理好了酒店的监控录像
I already took care of the security video at the hotel.
天啊
Oh, my God.
拉希德家的人信任你
The Rashids trust you.
他们认为是你救了他们的父亲
They think you saved their father's life.
你只要溜进病房♥
You just slip into the room...
给他一针
give him something...
完成任务
finish the job.
我会签署修正案
I'll sign the amendment.
举♥行♥选举
We'll hold the elections,
完全如你计划
just like you planned,
如你所愿
just like you want.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself?
好啊
Fine.
那就让他醒过来
Let's just let him wake up.
讲他的故事
Tell his story,
别想你心爱的选举了
forget your precious elections.
咱们内战吧
Let's have a civil war.
你想这样吗
This what you want?
你知道我想怎么样吗
You know what I want?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我不想再待下去了
I'm done here.
好啊 走吧
Fine. Go.
继续逃避吧 巴萨姆
Run away, Bassam, like you always do.
反正一切都是你的错
It's all your fault anyway.
选举真是蠢主意
These elections were a stupid idea.
我终于明白"无药可救"的意思了...
All the king's horses and all the king's men...
终于明白了 贾马尔
I finally get it, Jamal.
我明白了
I do.
你坏掉了
You're broken.
我治不好你
And I can't fix you.
暴君 第一季第七集
我一般不迷信 贾马尔
I'm not normally superstitious, Jamal,
我不相信预示和征兆 但是...
I don't believe in signs or symbols, but...
这次事故
this accident
可能是个需要重视的征兆
could be an omen we should heed.
你知道我们在马尔代夫有块属地吗
Did you know we have a compound in the Maldives?
你听到我刚说的话了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
你可以借机
This is an opportunity for
叫停这次可笑的选举
you to call off these ridiculous elections.
它就在那 人迹罕至 无人染指
It just sits there, untouched, unoccupied.
棕榈树
Palm trees...
在风中摇曳
swaying in the wind.
我上次去那里才十一岁
I was 11 the last time I was there.
花了一整天做了这个
I spent the whole day making this.
那是我最后一次感觉到完全的自♥由♥
That's the last time I felt completely free.
我们应该去那儿
We should go.
今晚就走
Tonight.
去马尔代夫吗
To the Maldives?
我们可以光着身子躺在沙滩上
We can lay on the beach naked.
没人知道我们是谁
No one will even know who we are.
我们隐姓埋名
We'll be anonymous.
你为什么会想隐姓埋名
Why would you want to be anonymous?
你是阿尔·法耶德家的人
You are an Al Fayeed.
我一生中
In my lifetime,
杀过七个人
I have killed seven people.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
七个
Seven.
有六个
Six...
是在战场上
on the field of battle.
一个在丹吉尔的酒吧里
One in a bar in Tangiers.
我的一个手下叫我父亲灭族者
One of my own men called my father an exterminator.
我用桌子腿打碎了他的脑袋
I crushed his skull with a table leg.
你告诉我这个干什么
Why are you telling me this?
我想让你知道 我知道怎么杀人
Because I want you to know I know how to kill a man.
我知道面对死亡是什么感觉
I know what death feels like when it's present.
我想我一定
I think I must have confused
把年老体虚的气息
the smell of old age...
和死亡
of infirmity...
搞混了
with death.
当我听到他的头骨与瓷砖碰撞的声音时
When I heard the sound his skull made against the tile,
我肯定他已经死了
I was sure he was dead.
看起来
Apparently I...
我错了
I was wrong.
这甚至都不是我事先计划的
It wasn't even something I planned.
天呐 贾马尔
Oh, my God, Jamal.
如果他醒过来
If he wakes up,
全世界都会知道我做了多么可怕的事情
everyone will know this horrible thing I did.
这并不可怕
It's not horrible.
这很美丽
It's beautiful.
那才是我当初嫁的那个男人
That man? That is the man I married.
贾马尔从不会让出权力
Jamal doesn't give power.
他只会夺取权力
He takes power.
如果人♥民♥起来反抗
And if the people rise up,
你会镇♥压♥他们
you'll bring them down.
就算全世界都恨我们
And if the world hates us,
你再建一座漂亮的新医院就好了
you'll just build a beautiful new hospital.
巴萨姆说我坏掉了
Bassam says I'm broken.
巴萨姆一直在用愚蠢的想法毒害你的思想
Bassam has been poisoning your mind with foolish ideas.
我们不需要他
We don't need him.
我们一起就可以做成一切事情
We can do anything together.
那么
Well...
我们一起去马尔代夫吧
let's go to the Maldives.
今晚就走
Tonight.
我去打电♥话♥叫飞机
I'll call for the plane.
电♥话♥在哪里
Where's the telephone?
贾马尔
Jamal.
你这是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我们正处在危机中
We are in the middle of a crisis,
我们不能就这么走
we can't just leave.
为什么不能
Why not?
你刚刚说我们想干什么就可以干什么
You just said we can do anything we want.
我得去起草讲话稿
I need to prepare a draft for the speech
为酋长死 或没死做准备
when the Sheik dies or... when he don't.
你喝得够多的了
You've had enough.
我...
I'm, uh,
很抱歉没打声招呼就离开了
sorry I ran away without saying good-bye.
我能理解
I understand.
亲爱的
Honey, uh,
酋长的情况好像稳定一点了
the Sheik seems to have stabilized a bit.
头部的肿块消下去一点
Brain swelling's down slightly.
这是好消息
So that's good news.
对 对 是好消息
Yeah. Yeah, good news.
我们这里很缺人手
Listen, we're shorthanded.
我可能得忙一通宵了
I'm probably pulling an all-nighter,
你要愿意就信我
if you can believe it.
好的 我们明天再聊
Sure, uh, we'll talk tomorrow.
好
Okay.
巴里
Hey, barry?
一切都会没事的 我爱你
It's gonna be okay. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
莫莉打来的吗
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表