剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
No. Stay here.
窗边是我的位置
I'm in the window seat.
我睡多久了
How long have I been out?
几个小时了
Couple of hours.
后悔来不及了吧
So no turning back, huh?
也许这么说能安慰你
If it makes a difference,
我很高兴我们选择回去
I'm really happy we're doing this.
你高兴我就高兴
Well, I'm happy when you're happy.
这是一个机会
See, I see a real opportunity here.
让你终于能跟你父亲坐下来
To finally sit down with your father.
跟他聊一聊
Tell him everything
你这些年的想法
you've been carrying around in your head all these years.
你不了解我父亲
Yeah, you don't know my father.
我了解你
I know you.
您醒了
I see you're awake.
是啊
Yes.
那是什么
What do you have there?
唐培里侬粉红珍藏香槟 1990年份
Dom Pérignon Rosé OEnothèque 1990.
您哥哥贾马尔要求我们在飞机上为您准备的
Your brother, Jamal, insisted we have it on board for you.
敬你哥哥 贾马尔
To your brother, Jamal.
敬我哥哥
To my brother.
你怎么不告诉我
Why you didn't get me?
我老婆刚打电♥话♥来
My wife just called.
我弟弟的飞机十分钟后就着陆了
My brother's landing in ten minutes.
进去吧
Go inside...
难以置信
Incredible.
你好
السلام عليكم
你好
وعليكم السلام.
很高兴见到你 巴萨姆
So good to see you, Bassam.
真高兴你们都能来
So good you could all come.
我们期待已久了
We've been looking forward to it.
航♥班♥还满意吧
I trust the flight was satisfactory?
活动空间有点大
There was, uh, plenty of legroom.
你父亲坚持的
Your father insisted.
你始终还是法耶德家的人
You are still an Al Fayeed.
毕竟有安全隐患
There're security conspirations.
我的弟弟
Little brother.
贾马尔
Jamal.
你脸色苍白啊
You look pale.
怎么了 加州没有阳光吗
What's the matter? No sun in California?
我们当年去迪士尼的时候可是阳光普照啊
When we went to Disney, there was plenty of sun.
莫莉
Molly.
贾马尔
Jamal.
美国小姐
Miss American,
美丽一如往昔
Beautiful as ever.
爱玛
Emma.
来让大伯抱抱
Come to your uncle.
我的小美人鱼
My little mermaid.
塞米 塞米 我的捕鱼伙伴
Sammy. Sammy, my fishing buddy.
-贾马尔大伯 - 长这么高了
- Hey, uncle Jamal! - So tall.
我最近买♥♥了艘麦克尔森游民号♥
I just bought a Mikelson Nomad.
听过这船吗
Have you heard of this boat?
速度快到你无法想象
Fastest thing you've ever seen.
等婚礼过后
After the wedding,
我们开着它捕金枪鱼去
we'll take her out and catch some tuna.
走吧 咱们去宫殿
Come. Let's go to the palace.
看 爱玛 有赛百味
Look, Em, there's a Subway.
而且我看报上说
And I read they just built
市区刚建了购物中心
a great mall downtown.
跟家里真没差太远
It's really not that different from home.
而且这里不堵车
Except there's no traffic.
因为禁止通行了 白♥痴♥
They're holding it, stupid.
要给我们让路
Because of us.
还真是啊
Oh, yeah. Sweet.
快看 广♥告♥牌上有爷爷
Check out Grandpa on the billboard.
你们杀不了我
You can't kill me!
我在这儿
Here I am!
我就在这里 你们杀不了我
I'm right here! You can't kill me!
我靠
Holy shit.
你在这长大的
You grew up here?
对
Yeah.
你居然舍得离开
I can't believe you'd ever leave.
你打电♥话♥的时候我已经到机场了
I was already at the airport when you called.
-你好 巴萨姆 -莱拉
- Hello, Bassam. - Leila,
莫莉 欢迎
Molly, welcome.
大喜事啊 恭喜恭喜
Congratulations on the wedding.
你一定很自豪
You must be so proud.
是的 我们都很自豪
We are very proud, yes.
你们来了我真高兴
And we're so happy you've come.
你们一家
All of you.
你父亲在等着呢
Your father is waiting.
没事 你去吧
We're fine. Go ahead.
有人想游泳吗
Who wants to jump in the pool?
我不介意啊 我可以
I don't mind, I can do that.
巴萨姆
Bassam.
父亲
Father.
您还是很硬朗
You look well.
好久不见
Been so long.
太久了
Too long.
因为工作和孩子
Well, I'm... between, uh, between work and kids' schedules.
我知道
I'm sure.
你很忙
You're a busy man.
你父亲很期待你回家 昨晚都没怎么睡
Your father's been so excited to see you, he's barely slept.
我得单独和贾马尔谈谈
I need a moment with Jamal.
然后我们散个步 就咱俩
Then we'll take a walk. Just you and me.
贾马尔 我们收到马安的消息
Jamal. We just heard from our sources in Ma'an.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥计划袭击婚礼
Terrorists are planning to attack the wedding.
怎么会 我都让尤瑟夫给他们付钱了
I don't understand. I told Yussef to pay what it need to keep them quiet.
我有问你借口吗
Did I ask you for excuses?
我会让他们抓住惹事的人
I'll have them found the trouble makers.
那明天就会有上万人在广场抗♥议♥
And tomorrow, 10,000 people will be protesting in the square.
别这么傻 贾马尔
Don't be a fool, Jamal.
你亲自去和瓦利德谈
Talk to Walid yourself.
确保他明白管不好自己的人
Make sure he understands there will be consequences
后果是很严重的
if he can't control his own people.
带上你弟弟
And bring your brother.
为什么
Why?
因为我让你带他去
Cause I told you to.
我希望你能重新考虑
I wish you'd reconsider.
你回来这么短时间
You're here for such a short time.
怎么能去住旅馆呢
It seems silly for you to be staying in a hotel.
可是我们已经预订了
Well, we, uh, we already made the reservations.
那就取消
Cancel them.
母亲 我已经按你要求回来了
Mother, please, you... you asked me to come here and I'm here.
巴萨姆 他已经变了
He's changed, Bassam.
虽然你也许还难以接受
As hard as that may be for you to accept,
但他真的变了
it's true.
感觉如何 这么多年后又回到家
How does it feel, being, uh, home after all these years?
穿过这城市时 我都快认不出了
Coming through the city, I barely recognized the place.
一切都变了
Everything's changed.
确实变了 萨♥达♥姆♥和卡扎菲都死了
Yes, it has. Saddam and Qaddafi are dead.
穆巴拉克受审了
Mubarak is on trial.
穆巴拉克 埃及前总统
本·阿里流亡中
Ben Ali, in exile.
本·阿里 突尼斯前总统
你还在啊
You're still here.
只是还在 一切但凭天意
For now. Inshallah.
我为人♥民♥付出了这么多
After everything I've given the people,
他们还是不满意
they're still not satisfied.
他们说想要自♥由♥
They say they want freedom.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
要来做什么 自相残杀吗
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表