剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
敬我们的孩子
To our children.
你会告诉我们真♥相♥吧
You'll tell us the truth, won't you?
什么真♥相♥
The truth?
努拉斯特要是怀孕
When Nusrat is pregnant.
要立刻通知我们
We must know when you do.
不许瞒着我们
No secrets, please.
我们是家人
We're family.
当然
Sure.
说到生孩子
As soon as talk turns to babies,
就是在暗示男人们该走了
that's the cue for the men to move on.
哈基姆 去我的房♥间喝点白兰地吧
Hakim, let's have, uh, some brandy in the private room.
好的
OK.
我考虑了你说的
So, I've been thinking about what you said.
其实 我一直就想这事了
In fact, it's all I've been thinking about.
我为什么没立刻答应
Why I didn't say "Yes" right away
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我花了一下午写了篇演讲稿
But I spent the afternoon writing a draft of a speech.
希望能帮得上忙
I hope it helps.
弗西
Fauzi.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
谢谢
Thank you.
应该是我谢你 朋友
I'm probably the one who should be thanking you, my friend.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我是塔克尔
This is Tucker.
塔克尔
Tucker.
告诉国务卿我要继续行动了
Tell the Secretary I'm going ahead.
不管他支持与否
With or without his support.
别犯蠢了 巴里
Don't be stupid, Barry.
你听过我们的分♥析♥了
You heard our analysis.
让他们对我国家见利忘义的
They can shove their cynical calculations
算计见鬼去吧
about my country up their asses.
我要完成我父亲开创的事业
I'm gonna finish what my father started.
是吗 不要美国的支持了吗
Oh, yeah, without U.S. support?
好啊 祝你好运
All right, good luck with that.
你们最好祝我成功
Well, you all better hope I succeed,
因为我会准备一封给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的信
because I'm gonna have a letter to the New York Times
一旦我失败被抓 信就会寄出去
ready to be sent in the event of my capture.
整个故事都在里面
The whole story.
"在美国住了二十年的阿♥拉♥伯人
"Arab living in the U.S.
一手导演了有美国在背后支持的政♥变♥"
for 20 years stages U.S.-backed coup."
让他们想想这个 重新评估下他们的风险
Let them recalculate their risk with that in mind.
告诉我能在哪里见你 拜托
Hey, hey. Tell me where I can meet you, please.
约翰 约翰 我已经做出决定了 好吗
John, John, I've made my decision... okay?
现在该你做决定了
Now it's your turn.
别挂
Hey, don't hang up!
别挂 巴里 巴里
Don't hang...Barry, Barry!
把埃克斯利给我找来
Get me Exley!
去机场的车中午前就得开走
The car for the airport needs to leave by noon.
我知道 巴里 好吗
I know, Barry, okay?
我知道 我在办 已经搞定了
I know, I'm on it. It's taken care of.
怎么了
What?
看看你
Look at you.
我一直在想...
I keep thinking...
二十年来...
20 years...
我们同床共枕
we've slept in the same bed.
那么多个夜晚
That's a lot of nights.
别碰我
Don't.
我真的对你很生气...
I'm just so angry at you...
你送我走
for saying good-bye to me,
逼我离开你
for making me say good-bye to you.
莫莉...
Molly...
我知道
I know.
我也害怕
And I'm afraid, too.
我害怕失去你
I'm afraid of losing you,
失去孩子们
losing the kids.
我爱你
I love you.
求你了 别推开我
Please, don't pull away from me.
那你告诉我会没事的
Just tell me it's gonna be okay.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
你这么说...
You're just saying that...
只是因为你见人说人话见鬼说鬼话
because you say whatever you need to say to anyone.
塔克来信
你得到支持了
莫莉...
Molly...
我向你保证...
I promise you...
会没事的
It will be OK.
一路顺风
Safe flight.
一周后见
I'll see you in a week.
好
Alright.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
那么...
So...
要好好的
Be good.
我会想你们的
I'll miss you guys.
能怎么办呢
What can you do?
你得帮贾马尔治理国家
You got to help Jamal in the country.
好
Yeah.
爱玛呢
So, where's Emma?
我跟她说了在走之前来跟你道别
I told her to say good-bye to you before she left.
等等
Hold on.
怎么了
What's up?
说好要跟你♥爸♥道别呢
What happened to saying good-bye to your father?
他再过五分钟就要走了
He's leaving in five minutes.
我的天哪 我...
Oh, my God, oh, my God, I...
我彻底忘了
I totally forgot.
让他接电♥话♥
Put him on.
我们搞砸了
We screwed up.
爱玛
Emma?
爸
Dad?
爸 我很抱歉
Dad, I-I'm so sorry.
我完全忘了你要去钓鱼了
I totally forgot about your fishing trip.
没事
It's okay.
听我说...
Listen, just, uh...
别回来晚了 好吗
just make sure you're not late getting back, okay?
你得...你得在中午之前离开
You need to... you need to leave by noon.
中午之前 我知道
By noon, I know.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, dad.
莫莉 塞米 一路平安
Molly, Sammy, bon voyage.
来吧 巴萨姆 鱼可不等人
Come, Bassam, fish won't wait.
萨利姆 需要帮忙吗
Salim, you need any help?
不用 总统先生
I'm fine here, Mr. President.
您只管钓些晚餐回家就行
All you have to do is bring home some supper.
会的
I will.
今天
Today...
是个抓捕东西的好日子
is a day for catching things.
我和你一起
Me and you.
咱俩几个月来头一次享受安宁的时光
The first quiet either of us have had in months.
我会想念这里的
I'm gonna miss it here.
是啊 我也越来越喜欢这里了
Yeah, it's growing on me, too.
那是当然
Of course it is.
发生了这么多疯狂的事
For all the crazy stuff that happens here...
这地方很有些神奇之处
there's something kind of magical about this place.
这地方改变了你 爱玛
It's changed you, Em.
或许是因为
Maybe because...
这里的每一个人都那么不一样
everyone's so different here...
所以迫使你也去思考自己是谁
it's forced you to figure out who you are.
你看起来真的很棒
You seem really good...
像个公主
like a princess.
首先 我不是公主
Okay, first of all, I'm not,
不过谢谢你这样说
but thank you for saying so.
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表