剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. That's true.
告诉我 哈基姆
So, tell me, Hakim,
为什么要扯出离婚这档子鬼事
what is this nonsense about a divorce?
你的女儿得到了女人想要的一切
Your daughter has everything a woman could want.
你为什么不能和她讲道理呢
Why you don't talk sense to her?
相信我 总统先生 我试过了
Believe me, Mr. President, I have tried.
试过
"Tried."
那还不够努力
Well, not hard enough.
我父亲把这个国家的
My father gave you
电♥信♥特许经营权给了你
the telecommunication franchise in this country.
你的家庭能拥有一切
Now, your family has everything
都是因为我家给了你
it has because my family gave it to you.
我永远欠您人情
And I'm forever in your debt.
那就表现出来
Then act like it.
求您了
Please,
求求您
I beg you.
对梦游病患者而言没有道理可讲
There is no talking sense with a sleepwalker.
她得看医生
She's in a doctor's care.
他做了治疗 开了药
He prescribes therapy, medication.
我的女儿很虚弱 您的儿子已经尽力了
My daughter is weak, and your son did his best.
尽力了
"Did his best"?
你想说这都是艾哈迈德的错吗
Are you saying this is Ahmed's fault?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
那你是什么意思
Then what are you saying?
她给出的理由是什么
What reason did she give?
我发誓 她会带着她的秘密进坟墓的
I swear, she will go to the grave with her secret.
告诉我她和你说了什么
Tell me what she told you.
原因不重要
Uh, it doesn't matter.
你说得对
You know what, you are right.
原因不重要
It doesn't matter.
哈基姆 他们是不会离婚的
There will be no divorce, Hakim.
你那婊♥子♥女儿要爬回
Your whore of a daughter is going to crawl back
我儿子的床上
into my son's bed!
并且将会怀上他的孩子
She will bear him children.
他想生多少就多少
As many as he wants.
总统先生 求求您
Mr. President, please! Please, sir!
不只是他的手臂
It's not just his arm.
他跌倒时 摔折了多根肋骨
He fractured multiple ribs when he fell.
他的脉搏又快又弱 他很不安
His pulse is racing and weak. He's anxious.
瑞玛 他这种伤势
Reema, with this kind of injury,
可能有内出血
he could be bleeding on the inside.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
我们会带你去医院
We're gonna get you to a hospital.
我说了不要去医院
I said no hospital.
他当时不是在修理屋顶吧
He wasn't fixing a roof, was he?
他当时在广场上
He was in the Plaza.
当总统列队到的时候
When the President's motorcade came,
民众开始推挤
people, they start pushing.
他是无辜的
He is innocent,
但是摄像头拍到了他
but the camera, they saw him.
如果他现在出去求医 他们会逮捕他
If he seeks help now, they'll arrest him.
如果不送他去医院 他会死的
He'll die if he doesn't.
死在这里
Better to die here
总好过出去遭受他们的虐待
than live through what they will do to him.
他的朋友在广场上
His friends in the Plaza,
他们贴上了"解放阿布丁"的标语
they tagged a street sign with "Free Abbudin"
然后被逮捕了
and were arrested.
当他们的父亲去警♥察♥局
When their father went to the police,
为他的孩子求情时
begged for his children,
被告知去再生一个
he was told to make new ones.
萨拉姆是我唯一的家人
Salam is my only family.
求你帮帮我们吧
Please, help us.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
他叫萨拉姆
Salam.
萨拉姆·哈拉比
Salam Halabi.
桡骨骨折
Radial fracture,
肋骨多处骨折
multiple broken ribs,
肋间出血 疑似胸腔积血
suspected hemothorax from intercostal hemorrhaging.
我们要给他插上胸管
We need to throw in a chest tube.
抱歉 但是你不能带走这个人
I'm sorry, but you can't take this man.
他被当局通缉
He is wanted by the authorities.
-我们要通知警方 -再等下去
- We have to alert the police... - He'll die
-然后才能送他去医院 -他就死了
- before we admit him to the hospital. - if you wait.
那也只能这样
Then he'll die.
不 他不能死 我不会让他死的
No, he won't. I won't let him.
你是谁
And who are you?
我是莫莉·阿尔·法耶德医生
Dr. Molly Al Fayeed.
我们只是依法办事 真是太抱歉了
We were just following the law. A thousand pardons.
你不用向我道歉
You don't... you don't need to apologize to me.
把他送到医院就好
Just get him to the hospital.
这样吧 我跟你们一起去
You know what, why don't I come with you
省得再有人犯同样的错误
and make sure no one else makes the same mistake.
感谢真♥主♥庇佑我们以及拥有的一切
Bless Allah for protecting us and for all that we have.
-感谢真♥主♥ -感谢真♥主♥
- Alhamdulillah. - Alhamdulillah.
我看得出来你很想聊聊
I see you are anxious to talk.
是的
Yes.
我们走走吧
Walk with me.
你没有选择更直接的办法
You made a long trip
而是绕了很大一个弯
to avoid the more obvious choice.
伊哈卜不想谈 他只想掌权
Ihab doesn't want to talk. He wants his turn,
但这是不可能的事
and that's not going to happen.
你肯定很担心
You must be worried.
不然你就不会来了
Otherwise, you are not here.
我担心的是我们任何一方
I'm worried about the price
为了取得胜利都要付出很大的代价
we'll have to pay for either side to win.
我曾经读过一本
There's a book I-I read about
关于南非种族隔离的书
apartheid in South Africa.
一个白人这样说黑人
A white man says about the blacks,
"我最大的恐惧是 我们以爱心接纳之时
"My greatest fear is that by the time we have come to love,
"他们将以憎恶回报"
they will have come to hate."
你用爱心接纳了吗
Have you come to love?
我来交涉了
I've come to talk.
我们比牵连进这事的其他人有更多的共同点
You and I have more in common than anyone else in this.
我们都被放逐
We're both exiled...
虽然你是被迫而我是自愿
for different reasons-- by force or by choice.
但我们都能旁观者清
But we both have the advantage of an outsider's perspective.
你回来了 为什么
You came back. Why?
为了不让我哥哥重蹈我父亲的覆辙
To try and keep my brother from making my father's mistakes.
和我哥哥一起完成你和我父亲开了头的事
Finish with my brother what you started with my father.
商议出一个政♥治♥解决方案
Negotiate a political solution.
现在是年轻人的舞台
This is a young man's fight.
而我需要一位长者做搭档
And I need an old man to be my partner.
一位无私的老者
Someone who wants nothing for himself.
你觉得我是这个人
You think that's me?
我觉得我们都有第二次机会把事情修正
Well, I think we both have a second chance here to make this right.
你我都熟知历史
You and I both know history.
如果我们不尝试
If we don't try,
那么你的儿子 我的哥哥
then your son or my brother
还有无数无辜的人♥民♥都会成为受害者
and so many people along with them will be consumed by this.
被囚禁
Imprisoned,
被放逐
exiled...
或者在一年之内死亡
or dead within a year.
死亡吓不倒我
Death doesn't scare me...
巴萨姆·阿尔·法耶德
Bassam Al Fayeed.
我见过太多死亡了
I've seen too much of it.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
二十年了 你还活着
After 20 years, you're still alive.
我是名医生 我相信生命本身就是希望
I'm a doctor. I believe that life itself is hope.
我觉得你也会相信
And I think that you do, too.
好 我们走
Okay, let's go.
你没有达成协议
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表