剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
我让你这么做不是为了他
I'm not asking you to do it for him,
是为了你自己 为了我们
I'm asking to do it for you. For us.
我们
Us?
巴里 你十六岁时就逃离了你的父亲
Barry... you ran away from your father when you were 16,
你现在仍在逃避
and you're still running.
从我认识你起
Since I've known you,
你就一直背负着这个担子
you've been carrying around this weight
现在变得愈发沉重了
that's just gotten heavier,
让你郁郁寡欢
and... it's left you... joyless.
我不知道还能说什么
I don't know how else to say it.
如果你认为这没影响到你
And if you think that hasn't affected your relationship
和爱玛 塞米 以及我的
with Emma and Sammy...
关系
with me...
巴萨姆
Bassam.
你父亲
It's your father.
他晕倒了
He's collapsed.
恐怕
I am afraid
总统的脑血管受损了
the president has suffered a cerebrovascular injury.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
-意思是他中风了 -是的
- Means a stroke. - Yes.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
我们正在竭尽所能
We are doing everything we can.
如果他死了 你也要死
If he dies, you die.
你是个医生 就得医好他
You are a doctor; you fix him.
你父亲要见你
Your father asked to see you.
由我儿子来剪彩
My son will cut the ribbon.
我就在这里 你们杀不了我
I'm right here! You can't kill me!
巴萨姆
Bassam...
巴萨姆
Bassam...
没事的
It's ok.
-别说话 -听我说
- Don't try to talk. - Listen to me.
没有你
Without you,
他们会把我们都杀了
they'll kill us all.
我错了
I was wrong.
我本该选你的
It should have been you.
我本该选你的 巴萨姆
It should have been you, Bassam.
他怎么样
How is he?
他说了什么
What did he said?
他想见你
He wants to talk to you.
你和母亲
You and Mother.
你还好吗
You okay?
巴里
Barry?
你去看看孩子们吧
You should check on the kids.
好吧
Okay.
他走了
He's gone.
他走了
He's gone.
贾马尔 贾马尔 过来
Jamal. Jamal, come...
你要去哪 看着我
Where are you going? Look at me.
看着我 现在由你主事
Look at me. Now you are in charge.
好吗 现在是你的时代了
Okay? Now it's your time.
你得有个男人的样子
You need to be a man.
你让我要有男人的样子
You're telling me to be a man?
你对我什么时候有女人的样子了
When was the last time you were a woman to me?
你恨我 我明白
You hate me. I know that.
我爱你 你恨我
I love you, you hate me.
这是
This is...
贾马尔
Jamal!
贾马尔
Jamal.
贾马尔
Jamal!
总统卡勒德·阿尔·法耶德的情况
President Khaled Al Fayeed's condition
目前依然未知
is still unknown at this time.
总统府没有发布官方消息
No official word from the presidential palace.
总统在其孙的婚礼庆典上晕倒
The president collapsed at his grandson's wedding celebration...
他死了
He's dead.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
起来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
好的 回酒店吗
Okay. Back to the hotel?
去机场
To the airport.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们要回家
We're going home.
巴里 你不能一走了之
Barry, you can't just leave.
快点 起来
Come on. Get up.
宝贝 我们没带护照
Honey, we don't have out passport.
没关系 我们回酒店拿
That's fine. We'll stop at hotel.
塞米 站起来 快点
Get up Sammy, now!
怎么 我们连爷爷的葬礼都不参加吗
So, what, we're not even staying for grandpa's funeral?
塞米 就这一次 按我说的做
Sammy, for once, you do what I tell you.
我想见贾马尔伯伯
I want to see Uncle Jamal.
不行 我说了我们现在就走
No, I said we are going now.
塞米 听爸爸的话
Sammy, listen to dad.
见不到贾马尔伯伯 我就不走
I am not leaving here until I see uncle Jamal.
别想贾马尔伯伯了
Forget Uncle Jamal.
不 我要留下
No. I'm staying here.
快走
Now.
你是怎么了
What is the matter with you?
在楼下等我
Meet me downstairs.
售票处
我要买♥♥四张下一班飞往洛杉矶的票
I need four seats on the next flight to Los Angeles.
经济舱 谢谢
In coach, please.
任何航♥班♥都行吗
Any airline?
对 护照给我 快
Yeah. Passports. Come on.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
你想看东西是吧
You want to look at something?
那就看这个 快 给我看
Look at this. Look at this. Come on.
对 就是这样
Yeah. Mmm.
好 真乖
Yeah. Good girl.
很好 爽
That's good. Oh, yeah.
这是什么
What is this?
好了 我们在飞机上了 要回家了
Okay, we're on the plane. We're going home.
能跟我解释到底怎么回事了吗
Are you ready to explain to me what that was about?
巴里
Barry.
现在不行
Not now.
现在不行是什么意思
Oh, what do you mean, not now?
你父亲去世了
You leave without saying good-bye
你却连招呼都不打就走了 我...
to your family after your father dies. I'm...
他们不是我的家人
They are not my family.
你打了我们儿子
You hit our son.
莫莉 别说了
Molly, not now.
不 我受够了
No. I'm sick of it.
我从来都不知道你在想什么
I never know what you're thinking.
我从不知道你的感觉 因为你从不告诉我
I never know how you feel because you never tell me.
我们都结婚19年了
We've been married for 19 years.
你却强迫我做一个会读心的人
And you force me to be like some kind of a mind reader.
求你了 看着我
Please, look at me.
我觉得我已经不认识你了
I feel like I don't know who you are anymore.
我都不知道是不是真正了解过你
I'm not sure I ever did.
动手
Do it.
求你了 我还有家人 求你了 不要
Please, I have a family, please. No.
-求你了 -动手 贾马尔
- Please. - Do it, Jamal.
-求你了 不要 -贾马尔 贾马尔
- Please, no. - Jamal. Jamal!
给我回来
Come back here.
贾马尔 马上给我出来
Jamal. Get out right now.
出来
Get out.
快点 给我下车
Right Now! Get out of the car.
不要 求你了 求你了
No, please. Please.
给我下车 贾马尔
Get out of the car,Jamal.
下车 给我下来 贾马尔
Out of the car! Get out, Jamal!
不 不要 不要
No, no, no. Oh!
我本该选你的 巴萨姆
It should have been you, Bassam.
我是认真的 巴里 我受不了了
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表