剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表
To make sure you don't do things
像你刚刚那样就那么堂而皇之
like walk out of meetings such as the one you just had,
毫无遮掩地中途离开会议
in broad daylight, with no cover.
听着...
Listen...
塔里克时代落幕了
Tariq's finished.
他老了
He's old.
他那狗屁铁拳会害死我们
His iron fist bullshit is gonna get all of us killed.
我被迫为塔里克和你哥哥
The things I had to do for Tariq...
做的那些事...
and your brother...
让我感到恶心
It sickens me.
如果你真的有一条出路
If you really do have a way forward for us,
我们必须放手一搏
we have to try.
好 那很好
Huh, okay. Well, that's good.
等我们的消息吧
Wait to hear from us.
我们的金童做到了
Well, golden boy did it.
他说动哈基姆了
He flipped Hakim?
而且没有被发现
And with no exposure.
我开始觉得他挺适合治理国家的了
I'm starting to think he's got a knack for this.
我知道你对巴里有感情
Look, I know you got a boner for Barry,
但是别陷得太深
but don't get too attached.
什么意思呢
Meaning what?
就是别陷得太深的意思
Meaning don't get too attached.
他是城里唯一的希望
Well, he's the only game in town.
贾马尔可做不到
Jamal can't do it.
一旦他干掉了酋长
One day he croaks the Sheik,
过一周他就会让我们夺回基地得以回家
next week he tells us to take our base and go home.
此外 我们又没留下任何染指的痕迹
Plus, our fingerprints aren't on it,
这可是他们本国人的纠纷
it's homegrown.
这是个好计划
It's a good plan.
迈克·泰森[拳王]曾说过
Mike Tyson used to say,
"在被打脸之前谁都有个计划"
"Everybody's got a plan until they get hit in the face."
好了 在这停
All right, stop here.
今天过得怎样
How was your day?
就那样呗
It's been a day.
顺便说一句 我把护照搞定了
I took care of the passports, by the way.
好样的
Good.
除了珍娜的 她要留下
Uh, except for Jenna's. She's gonna stay.
什么
What?
她之前在抱怨坐飞机
Yeah, she was bitching about the flying,
说她需要安安稳稳的人生
saying she needs some stability in her life.
不管怎样 别让我心率又降下来[跑步中]
Anyway, I don't want to lose my heart rate.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
珍娜不能留在这 好吗
Jenna can't stay here, okay?
她必须得跟我们一起走
She has to come with us.
为什么 她不想走 就让她留下吧
Why? She doesn't want to go, let her stay,
她这一路都会抱怨个不停的
she'd just bitch the whole trip.
莫莉 你别问我为什么
Molly, I don't need you to ask me why,
你只管让她跟我们一起走就是了
I just need you to make this happen.
我不会再这么做了
I'm not doing this again.
我们不能这么相处
This isn't how you and I work.
我们得互相沟通
We talk to each other.
或者像以前那样
Or we used to.
巴里 这一切我都不懂
Barry, none of this is making any sense to me.
跟我坦白说吧
Just tell me what's going on.
跟我走走
Walk with me.
你告诉我一切都还好
You told me everything was fine.
你说情况在一天天改善
You said every day things were getting better.
我以为是的 可我错了
I thought they were. But I was wrong.
所以 我们就这么回去吗
So... then we all just go back?
只有你 珍娜还有孩子们
Just you, Jenna and the kids.
什么 不 没有你我们不走
What? No, we're not going without you.
如果贾马尔当不了总统你为什么还待在这儿
Why would you stay here if Jamal won't even be President?
你也无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
我必须留下
I have to stay.
莫莉 我要接替他的位置
Molly, I'm taking his place.
不 放屁 巴里
No. Bullshit, Barry.
你... 你觉得你有责任
You f... You feel responsible,
他是你哥哥 你帮不了他
he's your brother, and you couldn't fix him.
但改变这地方也不是你的职责
But it's not your job to fix this place.
待在这儿 做这些事也不是你的职责
Staying here, doing this.
你并不属于这儿
You don't belong here.
巴里 别这样
Barry, come on.
听我说 我们回家 一起回家
Listen to me, we're gonna go home, together.
好吗 趁还来得及
Okay? Before it's too late.
我不能回去
I can't.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为我就是不能回去
Because I can't.
你怎么敢让我...
How dare you put me...
我们的孩子置身于这种境地 巴里
our kids in this position, Barry?
这就是为什么你们必须回去
This is why you have to leave.
然后呢
And then what?
让我们回去 你在这里当总统吗
I mean, what do we come back to-- you're the President?
让我们回去过这种生活吗
That's the life we're coming back to?
是临时总统
Interim President.
就当到大选的时候
Just until the elections.
等等 你要参加竞选吗
Wait, are you running?
治理国家方面你知道什么
What the hell do you know about running a country?
你以为我想这样吗
Do you think I want this?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你问我觉得你是不是喜欢这种权力...
If you're asking whether I think you get off on the power...
是不是喜欢浪子回归...
The-the prodigal son returns to the throne...
我不知道
I don't know.
最近发生了太多事 莫莉
Too much has happened, Molly, okay?
酋长的事...我们努力的一切
The Sheik-- everything that we worked for.
他的死...
His death...
一定得有价值
has to count for something.
在这里他们会为这事把人绞死 巴里
They hang people in this part of the world for this shit, Barry.
甚至更糟
Worse.
不会的
That's not going to happen,
莫莉 没有你我做不到
Molly, I can't do this without you.
不 你不要再用这招了
No, you don't get to play that card again.
这招你已经用过了 就在你告诉我...
You already played that when you told me...
你欺骗了我 欺骗了我们的家人
You lied to me and our family.
你还记得吗
You remember?
"只需要几个月 莫莉
"Just a few months, Molly.
"等贾马尔站住脚跟就行了"
Just until Jamal gets on his feet."
你让我们脱离了自己的生活 巴里
You ripped us from our lives, Barry.
为了什么
For what?
莫莉 听我说 莫莉
Molly, listen to me, Molly.
我不听
No.
你答应过我
You made me promise.
你答应过我说会一起回家
You made me promise we'd go home.
莫莉
Molly.
你让我们两个人都谎话连篇了
I guess you made liars out of both of us, huh?
听我说
Listen to me.
你让我怎么说我就怎么说
I'll tell whatever lies you want.
对你哥哥
To your brother.
还有你的孩子
And your kids.
我会想办法让珍娜跟我们一起回家
I'll make sure Jenna comes home with us.
我要带我的家人回家
I'm taking my family home.
亲爱的 递给我...
Honey, can you pass me the, um...
谢谢
Thank you.
鉴于有命令要求我们下周离开...
Seeing as how it's been decreed that we're leaving next week...
那我可以去购物吗
permission to go shopping?
用什么钱购物 珍娜
With, uh, what money, Jenna?
阿尔·法耶德先生
Mr. Al Fayeed?
你哥哥想见你
Your brother would like to see you.
我正在跟家人一起吃早餐
I'm having breakfast with my family.
你还是亲自过去为好
This is best done in person.
我去去就回
Be right back.
贾马尔 怎么了
剧集 | 暴君(2014) | 导航列表